SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:03 am

ThankMeLater wrote:She can't stop gushing about him laugh out loud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3722621/Bachelor-s-Nikki-Gogan-rates-Richie-Strahan-s-kisses-10-10.html

Yep....she can't for realz....are you watching her feet on SM by the way?

Just wondering if she is sneaking away out of West Australia on SHVs giggling

By the way do you recollect if Snez did any interviews after her dates last season? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:11 am

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:She can't stop gushing about him laugh out loud

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3722621/Bachelor-s-Nikki-Gogan-rates-Richie-Strahan-s-kisses-10-10.html

Yep....she can't for realz....are you watching her feet on SM by the way?

Just wondering if she is sneaking away out of West Australia on SHVs giggling

By the way do you recollect if Snez did any interviews after her dates last season? Thanks.
She has been liking posts of people supporting her but she hasn't really accepted requests or posted on her IG. She's been in perth a few times visiting her sister and was pap'd in Perth going for a run(which is weird bc she lives in Northam) but other than that, nothing really. I'm pretty sure Snez was interviewed during the season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:50 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelor-contestant-nikki-gogan-says-she-had-her-light-bulb-moment-during-her-latest-date/news-story/97f20472fd440de5cb6c14d571e3f728
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 am

I loveee these two. Here's some of their cutest moments :cutesmile!:

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Pictures-Nikki-Hair-Makeup-From-Bachelor-2016
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Tb4-ep8-cocktail-41235
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Tb4-ep6-cocktail-7875-resized
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Tb4-ep5-gd-baby-5780
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Tb4-ep5-gd-baby-5871
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Tb4-ep5-gd-baby-5933
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Pictures-Nikki-Hair-Makeup-From-Bachelor-2016Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Pictures-Nikki-Hair-Makeup-From-Bachelor-2016Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Pictures-Nikki-Hair-Makeup-From-Bachelor-2016
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 am

Thank you for posting the pics @ThankMeLater yes

Nikki and Richie had a connection night one, imo beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:49 am

Awesome @ThankMeLater - I love watching these two together. I really like the way Richie is holding her hands with both of his to draw her closer to him, and the way they mirror each others poses and make strong eye contact. The connection is so obvious I'm not surprised they're hiding these two at the moment. I felt for Nikki during the last episode watching the other girls do the compatibility challenge but am sticking strong to my belief they will end up together. He wears his heart of his sleeve our Richie and you can see how happy he is around her :bigsmile:

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:08 am

These two are so lovely together I hope we get to see them two together at the end of it all.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:26 pm

TML-- Thank you for those photos. I have been having trouble getting clear s/c from this series to use for the banners.

I am way behind in watching. Can someone please tell me how many women are left and who are they? TIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:33 pm

@Sprite there's quite a few pics on the tenplay site http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor (scroll down and will see "Photos" to click on for pics)

7 girls left: Alex, Steph, Nikki, Kiki, Faith, Olena, Rachael

TiA for the banners  :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks so much AAL. I will try to do another banner for you next week after they whittle down a few more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:04 pm

I hate the editors for not showing us these moments from the group date hissyfit

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Bach1
Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Bach3Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Bach2Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 9 Bach4
http://www.elle.com.au/news/zeitgeist/2016/8/richie-kisses-nikki-on-bachelor-group-date/?adbsc=social_20160826_65279556&adbid=769055556833316865&adbpl=tw&adbpr=1129540848

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:00 pm

laugh out loud me too! I think they had no choice thought not to show that part as it is Sam and Snez all over again with a kiss on a GD. It would make Nikki even more obvious, imo.

Love the pics and thank you for posting them @ThankMeLater yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 45 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91