SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:11 am

It's just so silly. Like - ooooooo! Jade uses Sugar Bear Hair! She posted a pic on her IG with a cute little gummy bear in her mouth. I better place my order! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:12 am

I've used Hello Fresh before. It's not something I would do every week but it breaks me outta by routine of cooking like the same 5 things all the time. Lol

Hello Fresh seems to just use social media marketing as their main source of spreading the word about the service. Seems to be working with the amount of people I know who have tried it. Plus, lots of peeps outside of those from the Bachelor promote it.

But the hair gummies and flat tummy tea are the stupidest things ever and do not work. I can't imagine anyone actually thinking they work.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 am

I never had the desire to try the tea or gummy bears. BUT...I am *this* close to buying a pair of those Diff sunglasses. $75 for a pair of aviators as opposed to $230 for a pair of aviators from RayBan... Uhm, I think yes laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:52 am

Here's what I don't get about this product promotion business: i think the most number of potential customers are reached through the popular cast of the moment - the girls that finished in the F4, the leads, former leads, power couples, F1s...So, if everyone promotes the same stuff anyway, how is it profitable for brands to also promote through someone like Lauren H, who is a complete non-factor and very forgettable contestant? How many "fans" does someone like that have that are specifically hers and not also following Jade, Catherine and others?

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:11 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I never had the desire to try the tea or gummy bears. BUT...I am *this* close to buying a pair of those Diff sunglasses. $75 for a pair of aviators as opposed to $230 for a pair of aviators from RayBan... Uhm, I think yes laugh out loud

I think they do support a good cause, but I think I'll stick to my cheap Aldo sunnies. laugh out loud

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:54 am

I know there's always talk about how much contestants make via IG. For that reason, I thought this was interesting.

http://m.eonline.com/news/776628/how-celebrities-really-make-money-on-instagram-behind-the-secret-world-of-social-media-sponsorship

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:50 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I never had the desire to try the tea or gummy bears. BUT...I am *this* close to buying a pair of those Diff sunglasses. $75 for a pair of aviators as opposed to $230 for a pair of aviators from RayBan... Uhm, I think yes laugh out loud

I wont lie.. I've actually went out of my way and looked up their sunglasses. It's close to working laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:23 am

umngirl wrote:I know there's always talk about how much contestants make via IG. For that reason, I thought this was interesting.

http://m.eonline.com/news/776628/how-celebrities-really-make-money-on-instagram-behind-the-secret-world-of-social-media-sponsorship

Thanks for sharing @umngirl. It's so easy for the former contestants to make easy $$ , I don't blame them. I do however give credit to those who won't just accept anything and those who also have real jobs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:37 am

I guess it's like the modern day--Mary Kay, Avon, Rhoda and Fields. 
I've never been attracted to that kind of stuff, but that's me. I know others can't resist buying at a jewelry party etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:42 am

I think it's fine to do those promotions if you at least have a job. The shilling is what should be a side job...not your only job and/or your main job! 

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:30 pm

I don't see what difference it makes if they have another job, especially if they make a lot of money at it. I wouldn't quit a job because you never know how long before you're yesterday's news. It's not something I would want to do but then I wouldn't go on the show in the first place. :Nod:

I think it's a lot like making money blogging. It's way more work than you'd think but can pay well once you get a big following.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Oh, I just read the article. It mentioning big time celebs though. How much do these Bach contestants make per post? $5,000?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North