SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm not going to say she looks like she's 50 because there are plenty of women 50+ who look wonderful. Smiley

All these people that have work done on their faces all end up looking like the Joker. I wonder what made her do this? She was so cute and pretty. She looks like all the rest of them that go from normal to insanely obsessed. The question is why do they think that looks good, I'll never understand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 pm

And the thing is you don't know how it will turn out and how diff you will look.  That's what I can't get.  It's such a risk that and you might end up disliking your looks way more afterwards than the small imperfections that motivated the work in the first place.  Some people look so weird afterwards and there is no going back once you do it.  So inconceivable to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:32 pm

Well, I guess Sadie can go on "Botched" ("E" channel) and have Drs. Nessif and Dubrow fix the mess. LOL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:41 pm

If he can. Lisa Rinna's lips still look awful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Maybe Sadie is just heavily influenced by LA plastic surgery craze?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:18 am

Did Sadie have surgery or is it just injections? I know nothing about this stuff but if you get lip fillers can it be reversed? Also can't you just stop using Botox?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:39 am

I've lost count. Smiley

Blakeley Shae - Bachelor BenF, also on BP. Dated Tony Pieper but didn't last.
Looks like they had a difficult time. Glad to see all appears well.

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 13525594_1704062066512521_1103793136_n

1w
blakeleysheaSimon and I welcomed our BEAUTIFUL son LENNOX AMADEUS CHI into our lives Friday July 1st at 2:46 pm. He weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 20.5 inches long and instantly became the LOVE of our lives! Our son's journey into this world was nothing short than a gift from GOD and we are forever grateful he chose us to be his parents. Labor and Delivery was the absolute hardest thing I have EVER done in my entire life! I couldn't have done it without the support of my amazing boyfriend and wonderful mother bc they gave me the strength and encouragement I needed when I thought I couldn't do it anymore. Delivery was extremely rough given that my son was OP (Face Up) and makes it difficult for both Mom and Baby. Once he was born we then realized his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck twice and was having a hard time breathing, so he was taken straight to NICU to be monitored. He was put on a CPAP in order to help him breath and was given a feeding tube. But being the BabyNinja that he is, he was taken off the CPAP just hours later! Our son is so strong and such a fighter already, Mommy and Daddy are so proud of him! Lennox is still in NICU But no longer has a feeding tube and has been practicing his breastfeeding! He still needs to stay in NICU for observation for a few more days to make sure he is eating a certain amount on his own before he can come home. For ALL our friends and family who have been worried bc we haven't been active on social media or cell phones, it's bc our son was our first priority and we wanted to make sure he was taken care of and in a healthy, stable state before posting anything as I'm sure you can all understand. To those of you who reached out in concern know we LOVE you and APPRECIATE all the prayers and support you given us during this time! We can't wait to bring Lennox home and flood EVERYONES Social Media with his pictures  #LennoxAmadeusChi #BabyNinja #PandaBaby #BabyChi #LadiesiHaveArrived #OurAngel #MamaPanda #PapaPanda #BabyPanda #WelcomeToParenthood #NewMommy

momlife - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 25 13671369_111740275930396_1900506682_n

blakeleysheaI believe GOD sent you and your father into my life to give me something to fight for. To show me there is LOVE in this world. To bring me hope and to bring me joy. All the proof of GOD I need is in you. THIS IS THE MIRACLE OF LOVE #MamaPanda #BabyPanda #DaddyPanda #MomLife #NewMommy #Blessed #MyPandaFamily #UnconditionalLove #GodsGift #HappyLife #Hybrid #BabyNinja #NinjaBaby #Family #BabyBoy #BaileySmithPhotography

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:09 am

Congrats to Blakely, so happy everything ended up well with her and her little one! And I definitely shouldn't be reading stories like this so close to delivery date sad

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:41 am

West Lee just got engaged: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIOrJtJg6mB/?taken-by=awestlee

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:06 am

That's nice. I like West, he's funny.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:23 am

Congrats to both of them!

I'm glad he has found love again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:26 am

I saw this link on Twitter last night. Interesting article about what the cast goes through to look good on the show. I don't get it myself.

http://www.refinery29.com/bachelor-contestant-beauty-secrets

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North