SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Yea I kind of wondered, because not to be mean but he's not exactly attractive, and Kelly is gorgeous, but hopefully she just isn't superficial and they are very in love.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:20 pm

VERY "in love," yeah, with his Amex card I'm sure. Wonder what happened with the wedding, that's a major thing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:25 pm

I don't find her attractive at all, JMHO.

She's posting scenery pics and pics of herself on what may be her honeymoon. There is one pic of what looks to be Hunter in the distance.

IG kellytravisty

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't find her attractive at all, JMHO.

She's posting scenery pics and pics of herself on what may be her honeymoon. There is one pic of what looks to be Hunter in the distance.

IG 
No, they're definitely together and on Turks & Caicos together right now, no need for Insta sleuthing, he's all over her snap in very crystal clear snaps laugh out loud I'm just wondering what happened to the big fancy wedding, not whether they broke up.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:53 pm

I know what you meant Alanna Smiley I'm just wondering why the lack of pics of Hunter for quite some time now, and perhaps cancelling the wedding has to do with that.

We discussed it somewhere around here, he was always in pics but not lately. Now that they are honeymooning, still no lovey dovey pics of them together. Maybe he just wants a quiet wedding without hopola? IDK seems very weird.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:55 pm

Does Kelly have a job anymore?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:03 pm

I remember the pic she used to announce she was engaged was just her on the beach with the Rock and said this is how forever feels. I always thought Kelly was perfectly happy to not have him in the pictures. I wonder if there is tension between her mom and dad. They discussed that her dad is gay, those kind of things can make a wedding a disaster. Or maybe Hunter put his foot down about being a backup player at his own wedding. As long as Hunter is happy good for them. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I was curious and looked at Hunter's LinkedIn a while back.  Looks like he's another UGA grad (like Hy Dorfman and Josh Murray).  He has a degree in accounting and an MBA in Business Administration. It appears he has been very successful in the finance world and is shown to currently be working as a portfolio manager for Morgan Stanley.  I'm guessing he's 41 or 42 based on when he started college.

I think Kelly hit the jackpot here. Hopefully she really loves him for him and not his status and money.

I agree, on paper, he seems like a great catch. I'm guessing most women might not find him attractive. I hope the same can be said for him though, and that he is not marrying Kelly to have a "trophy wife". Unless, of course, they both agree that that is what they want - him to have a trophy wife, and her a sugar daddy - then match made in heaven! IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:39 pm

My memory fails me in this subject, but I thought this was his second marriage? 
Perhaps he is the type of man that does not want to be whored out on SM and likes to live a more quiet life and have some dignity that would reflect well in his professional life. JMO
Many of the duck faced selfies and buddy buds tipsy trysts with her ex-bach con friends, would perhaps encourage him to separate from his wife's antics if it conflicts with the image he wants. 
The Kelly's and MEandI's in this world are a dime a dozen. Seriously. SO my thoughts are that he does love his wife.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Did the wedding for sure happen? Or did they cancel and go on vacation?

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:40 pm

I think her job is professional vacationer.  And it's very possible they eloped in Turks & Caicos and are on their honeymoon right now.

Kelly said recently in a podcast that it was her idea to cancel the big wedding.  She said she had a total moment of being overwhelmed and just called it off.  Idk, I feel like there is more to it personally. She starts talking wedding stuff at about the 22:00 mark. She said they will still have a big party in Atlanta on May 20th, their original wedding date.

Whine with Kelly podcast March 21, 2016 -
http://podbay.fm/show/1089662873/e/1458790606?autostart=1

Oh and she disses JP on this podcast too.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:52 pm

If I remember correctly, she either posted or liked a post about her and co-workers going out for lunch towards the end of last year.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North