SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

I was on vacay in PA for a few weeks visiting family and friends for the holidays and I decided to take a social media break which was kind of soul saving and refreshing (not related to this board). Anyway, I am really enjoying catching up with everyone's thoughts.
I have a question related to Emily O'Brien. Did she marry the guy she was engaged to after the show....it was in the immediate year following. It seems like if it is him, they were engaged a long time, so I wondered if it was someone newer. Any one know?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:43 pm

^^ I think it's a different guy

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^ I think it's a different guy

Thanks. Anyone have scoop on what happened to fiancé#1? I really like her but kind of lost track of her on sm.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:49 pm

IDK but this was the first finance in 2013
http://www.wetpaint.com/season-16-emily-obrien-engaged-597717/

And this is the guy she married I think
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10101170716366824&set=a.661658294324.2221461.1300914&type=3&theater

Oddly she still has pcs of the other finance on Facebook.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Duke702 wrote:^^ I think it's a different guy

Thanks.  Anyone have scoop on what happened to fiancé#1?  I really like her but kind of lost track of her on sm.

I followed her all along but she didn't post much and all of a sudden her ring was gone. She's been with her new husband for quite a while. I'm really happy for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

Thanks bean and Duke. Wow, her husband is a cutie. Good on her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am

bleuberry wrote:
california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Emily OBrien from Ben F's season got married today. RS wished her well and said she's been a genuinely good friend of his over the years - isn't she one of the girls he tried to bribe for info which subsequently led to the lawsuits?! Strange.

Wait, really?

I know Emily was (one of) RS's fave contestant and he would go ga-ga over her laugh out loud. Even said it in one of his columns when asked about "all time favorite" contestant.

I went back to his post and he tried to bribe Jaclyn and Emily O Brien. The 3rd girl he connected was Casey S (Elan's ex) but she deleted her fb and he never heard back.

I wondered why he still loved her after all that trouble. Even weirder that they're close friends.

Interesting. He really has a thing for Ben Flapjack's girls. I think recently he mentioned 1 of 2 favorite cast being Ben's. Whatever it is, guess water under the bridge?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 am

blueblues wrote:New podcast with Olivia. She is talking a lot about editing, and she’s on fire!
You might say that she is biting the hand that threw her under the bus, and I’m all for it.  :claphands

https://soundcloud.com/betchslapped/15-lets-talk-about-smart-things-w-olivia-caridi

Another great podcast from her. She doesnt owe them anything. Anyone happen to know who her handler was? It really sounds like she hated whoever it was (probably rightfully so as that person didn't have her best interest).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:47 am

I've jumped on the Olivia bandwagon some time ago, while the show was still airing. Do we have an extra thread for this girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:43 am

Her original thread was closed due to inactivity.  If we continue to have lots of discussions about her, then maybe we can open/reopen a thread for her.  For now, keep discussion in this thread. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 pm

I can't find any threads on Lace and/or Grace.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:18 pm

They are not together anymore, therefore thier thread has been locked and filed away. There wasn't a lot of activity in their individual threads to begin with, therefore any updates on either one of them can be posted here in this thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North