SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Duke702 Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chase-mcnary-signed-contract-for-bachelor-lost-to-nick-viall-w459065

So I guess they just let everybody think they are the bachelor.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 pm

I think they let their top contenders think that. It's been going on for quite some time now. The first I had heard of it was Jillian's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Surely those contracts must have a clause that says the network can "go in another direction" whenever they wish? Hopefully future contenders will keep in mind the fine print.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:28 pm

They shouldn't take it for granted that once they've signed they are a shoe in. They need to literally wait until the limo's drive up IMO. I wonder why Chase is disclosing that now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 pm

Probably to keep his name current is my guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:12 am

Didn't he  recently start a new business or do some kind of joint clothing tshirt line or something?  I tend to think it's to keep his name out there and drum up some attention to his SM.  

His Twitter and IG have a link to lucidblvd.com on them.  

And a side note, he's driving cross country with Robbie helping him move his stuff.  They're in Dallas if anyone wants to see them.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:19 pm

I'm so inspired by Alejandro. He made the Forbes 30 under 30 Entrepreneur.

He was on Emily's season of the Bachelorette.

http://people.com/human-interest/man-who-survived-a-terrorist-kidnapping-cancer-and-the-bachelorette-becomes-successful-mushroom-entrepreneur/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Wow. I remember him. What a life he's lived and at only 29. Thanks for sharing, happy to read he's doing well now.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:22 pm

Duke702 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chase-mcnary-signed-contract-for-bachelor-lost-to-nick-viall-w459065

"It’s one of those things where I opened my heart and my mind and my thoughts [to] being the Bachelor, and I was ready to try it, and I was ready to do it," McNary says. "And now that I’m not, I’m actually glad. You know? I’m glad that I can find love in a more organic, natural way."

Based on th bolded I hope Chase is staying away from BIP.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f49b  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:25 pm

ElonM wrote:I'm so inspired by Alejandro. He made the Forbes 30 under 30 Entrepreneur.

He was on Emily's season of the Bachelorette.

http://people.com/human-interest/man-who-survived-a-terrorist-kidnapping-cancer-and-the-bachelorette-becomes-successful-mushroom-entrepreneur/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Thanks for sharing this. I liked him on Emily's season. He is so right about it being the most ridiculous experience of his life. Now we have even more ridiculous contestants like a 25 yr old with a nanny. I still say tptb could make this a much more fun/interesting show by taking a bit more of the high road. :soapbox

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Duke702 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chase-mcnary-signed-contract-for-bachelor-lost-to-nick-viall-w459065

"It’s one of those things where I opened my heart and my mind and my thoughts [to] being the Bachelor, and I was ready to try it, and I was ready to do it," McNary says. "And now that I’m not, I’m actually glad. You know? I’m glad that I can find love in a more organic, natural way."

Based on th bolded I hope Chase is staying away from BIP.

Yeah, somehow I'm going to go with NO. Who talks like that? I smell bull.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Matt Grant is engaged according to RS.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North