SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Lesson here as always is to not take nude photos. no no

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:44 pm

Oh, Chase. Delete your account.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:50 pm

I think by posting that pic, Chase is trying to find love in an organic, natural way- his words, not mine. JMO. cantstopl
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:03 pm

notarose wrote:So do we think Chase is being "open and vulnerable"?
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-chase-mcnary-nude-124206/photos/emily-ratajkowski-naked-instagram-193877

I'm sorry but this is hilarious laugh out loud Get your facts right people!
"Chase vied for JoJo Fletcher’s heart on season 12 of The Bachelorette — but ultimately lost to former NFL star Aaron Rodgers."  

traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:10 pm

Just a tad vain, Chase, just a tad.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:13 pm

I don't think he posted by mistake. I remember seeing that post on my timeline and he captioned it "Rise and Shine" or something to that effect. He probably thought better of it and deleted it.

I find all of JoJo's dude so gross post show.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Chase was just trying to bring awareness to the naturist community and their rights is all. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:35 pm

traveler90 wrote:
notarose wrote:So do we think Chase is being "open and vulnerable"?
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/the-bachelorette-chase-mcnary-nude-124206/photos/emily-ratajkowski-naked-instagram-193877

I'm sorry but this is hilarious laugh out loud Get your facts right people!
"Chase vied for JoJo Fletcher’s heart on season 12 of The Bachelorette — but ultimately lost to former NFL star Aaron Rodgers."  

rofl That is side splittingly funny!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:36 pm

@bluwavz  :yes: he's just trying to bring peace, love and unity to a world full of violence, unhappiness, etc.  Hugesmile peace beatingheart

I'm not so certain he didn't mean to post it or that he even deleted it.  It could've been reported for nudity, since he was and IG deleted it.  He was getting a lot of attention, love and slobber for it when I saw it.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Bachelor in Paradise's Jorge the Bartender Will Not Return for Season 4: Details!

Good! Now the 'he can meet Raquel' jokes can end!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:48 pm

atem wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Bachelor in Paradise's Jorge the Bartender Will Not Return for Season 4: Details!

Good!  Now the 'he can meet Raquel' jokes can end!

But the article says according to Ashley Miss Know it All, maybe Raquel can replace him. Then this article. Can you imagine Corrine and Chad on Paradise?

I don't know if this was already posted, or if I read it the other day and forgot to bring it over.

https://www.bustle.com/p/chad-johnson-is-returning-to-bachelor-in-paradise-so-get-ready-for-more-of-his-villainous-ways-33702

Chad Johnson Is Returning To 'Bachelor In Paradise,' So Get Ready For More Of His Villainous Ways

Uh-oh, Bachelor Nation: It sounds like there may be trouble brewing on the horizon, because The Bachelorette's ultimate bad boy, Chad Johnson, is gearing up for Bachelor In Paradise 4. He exclusively confirmed the news to Wetpaint on Friday. Yep, you heard that correctly. Perhaps the biggest troublemaker in Bachelor history is back and ready to bring on some brand new drama. According to Wetpaint, the controversial reality star first mentioned his upcoming stint on BiP during an interview with The Tea. He said,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:02 pm

Just for the pure artistic value of Chase's photo.... I'm not complaining AT ALL!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North