SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:07 am

There's always talk about Jojo's guys being the worst, and they're pretty bad but when it comes to the literal worst F4 ever I think Andi's guys might've taken the cake IMO.

Nick's out here fameho-ing it up and ~IMO~ would sell out his own mother if it got him some more camera time and likes on the 'gram. And he's the best of the bunch! Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1646190589

Josh's abusive tendencies are chronicled ad nauseam in his thread, I mean I don't think I need to say anything else.

Marcus ~IMO~ is a psycho stage 5 clinger. & seems like someone who would murder you then wear your skin IMO.

& Chris?
'Bachelor' Chris Soules is in custody after allegedly slamming into a tractor, killing the driver and then fleeing the scene ...
Soules is in court now for his arraignment. TMZ has obtained documents in which police say he was in possession of alcoholic beverage containers at the time of the crash.
Source

All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:23 am

Please keep discussion of Chris in his thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Nick's out here fameho-ing it up and ~IMO~ would sell out his own mother if it got him some more camera time and likes on the 'gram. And he's the best of the bunch!  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1646190589

IMO I don't see how Nick has done anything different than majority of the people on this show in terms of SM (I don't count all the DWTS posts coz he has to post pics and urge fans to vote to survive IMO). We can go into in depth analysis as to who posts how many pics in a month on IG/SnapChat and Nick will still not top that list IMO. So if there is to be a list of people who will 'sell out their own mother to get more camera time and likes on IG', there would be many other famehos from this franchise before Nick IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 pm

coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Nick's out here fameho-ing it up and ~IMO~ would sell out his own mother if it got him some more camera time and likes on the 'gram. And he's the best of the bunch!  Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 1646190589

IMO I don't see how Nick has done anything different than majority of the people on this show in terms of SM (I don't count all the DWTS posts coz he has to post pics and urge fans to vote to survive IMO). We can go into in depth analysis as to who posts how many pics in a month on IG/SnapChat and Nick will still not top that list IMO. So if there is to be a list of people who will 'sell out their own mother to get more camera time and likes on IG', there would be many other famehos from this franchise before Nick IMO.

All JMO

My post was about the fact that collectively, Andi's F4 is the worst ever IMO. Do I think there are bigger fameho's than him in the franchise? Yes. Is he still someone that I think would do virtually anything to extend his time in the spotlight? Yes. So my point remains the same.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Doing virtually anything to extend his time in the spotlight IMO would mean doing those party-buses to crash bachelor parties, club appearances to watch the show and being present anywhere and everywhere Bachelor alumni are present IMO. Basically, all of Jojo's cast IMO. Nick from all that I know, hasn't done any of those (JMO).

Even his interactions with his Bachelor friends are not posted on SM by him (Ben-Lauren and Jade-Tanner for example). He didn't even post about Brie Larson's viewing party which is a comparatively bigger-deal IMO. He hasn't flaunted any of his connections in Hollywood IMO. We mostly find out about it from the other parties (read Elijah Wood, etc).

Flaunting those connections would give him a lot more visibility and extend his 15 mins so-to-say IMO which he refrains from doing. So I respect your opinion but totally disagree that Nick does 'virtually anything to extend his time in the spotlight'.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Nah, to me Josh and Chris are in a whole other caliber than Nick. So what if Nick likes to do some reality tv everyone does it too. Nick has not shown till this day any psycho maniac tendencies that Josh has and isn't a drunkie like Chris Soules whom now is more than likely being indicted for manslaughter. Nick does not deserve to be even in the same category as those two men. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:57 pm

The Nick conversation ends now.

TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:47 am

Here's that photo shoot all the former Bachelorettes did a few months ago.

http://people.com/babies/bachelorette-6-alum-reveal-all-on-becoming-moms-2016-same-year/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 C-VmPJHXcAA6fkR?format=jpg&name=large

I still think they should have included Cat/Samuel since there's no other Bachelors & their wives who've had kids in the past year and it wouldn't have taken anything away from the story/shoot.  JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 87b72b10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 86669110 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:52 am

@umngirl Thanks! Look at all those babies!

Now doesn't that just bring back sleuthing memories for each one of those ette's. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:56 am

Wow Emily toned down her look. She looks normal and pretty. 

They are all glowing as moms, I love it. It's no secret that I love the Bachelorette much more than the Bachelor. I'm so happy for all the happy endings after all the sh!t thrown their way. 

Also not feeling what they did to Des's hair! Too big. JMO.

They probably could've included Catherine in this.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:05 am

I love the face Emily's baby is making. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:06 am

So adorable!! Heart melting heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North