SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Very sad. May he RIP. Prayers to his loved ones.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 pm

He became one of my favorites that season.  He was a really sweet guy, IMO.  

So sad to hear the news.  Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 29, 2017 11:03 pm

Now that's tragic. I remember really liking him. Wonder what happened?

RIP.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 pm

I guess we will find out soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 29, 2017 11:41 pm

Arie mentioned addiction in his tweet. Very sad.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Samuel10Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Samuel10 Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Family10Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Samuel15Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 30, 2017 1:38 am

lipsis wrote:Arie mentioned addiction in his tweet. Very sad.

Addiction is very undertreated and very misunderstood, *edited* IMO. May he RIP and not be judged for falling info a very real disease.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 30, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speaking for everyone)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 am

Lots a wonderful moments captured in this video.

May he rest in peace.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am

So sad.....he was a favorite of mine.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 30, 2017 10:36 am

That is so sad. May he rest in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue May 30, 2017 5:33 pm

He was very cute! He had a girlfriend who posted about him passing, very sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Emily tweeted as well. So that leaves Jef Holm being the only one too self involved to mark the passing of a friend.

This song was my go to when my sister passed, I imagine her happy and past the pain of this life. I wish the same for Michael.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Go to the link for some tweets.

http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-michael-nance-season-8-contestant-dead/
Bachelorette Contestant Michael Nance Dead at 31

A member of Bachelor Nation has passed away.

Michael Nance — who competed on Emily Maynard‘s season 8 of The Bachelorette — has died, PEOPLE has confirmed.

A representative for the Austin Police Department tells PEOPLE the precinct received a 911 call shortly after 2 p.m. on Monday and arrived at the scene to find Nance, 31, unresponsive. He was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
No cause or manner of death has been determined yet, though Nance’s death does not appear to be a result of foul play. An autopsy is being performed Tuesday, with toxicology results expected to take weeks.

Nance appeared on the ABC reality series when he was 26 and revealed in his Bachelorette introduction package that he had previously struggled with prescription painkillers abuse.

“Right now, life is good, but I haven’t put as much focus on my love life because the way I was a couple years ago, no one would have wanted to be around me,” he said. “I was addicted to prescription pain medicine. It all starts out fun and then somewhere along the road, it just turned into something else. It’s a vicious cycle and it ate away at me for a long time.”

“I’m almost two years sober, now, and it’s not that easy — you have to completely change your way of living,” he continued. “But my life is really, really good today. … I’m happy and I’m content, but there are things missing in my life. I would like to fund my soulmate.”

Following his appearance on The Bachelorette, the musician and Austin native starred in a music video for his song “The Heezy.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North