SELECT CONTENT

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:52 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
mercieme wrote:Thanks TML....so Tiffany named the instant chemistry girls as Megan, Nikki, Alex and Olena. We know Megan is out so F1 is between the remaining 3 girls IMO.

I am impressed that Tiffany had great things to say about Olena....should be interesting between her and Nikki who the F1 turns out to me no idea
There seems to be a pattern here. They mention the same girls as being potential f1's(Alex, Nikki, Olena) I doubt he'll pick Alex so I'm also thinking it's between Nikki and Olena.

Cute how she said she texted Nikki calling her a liar after she watched the show and saw her pash Richie laugh out loud It's nice hearing that they all keep in touch.

Re the bold, I was happy to read that because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has sleuthed that Nikki is not following any of the girls on SM yet so it's good to know they are all friends & talking on the phone, best part of the show is the friendship they all seem to maintain in the AU series IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl  - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:57 am

It's interesting bc in this article Tiffany says it's between Alex and Nikki saying, "he gives them the most attention and time" Yet we never see his conversations with Nikki laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 am

ThankMeLater wrote:It's interesting bc in this article Tiffany says it's between Alex and Nikki saying, "he gives them the most attention and time" Yet we never see his conversations with Nikki laugh out loud

cantstopl these producers can't stop these girls from spilling laugh out loud

Richie baby not messing about with his front runner girl....so no wonder she was non existent in Episode 3 according to y'all giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:03 am

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:It's interesting bc in this article Tiffany says it's between Alex and Nikki saying, "he gives them the most attention and time" Yet we never see his conversations with Nikki laugh out loud

cantstopl these producers can't stop these girls from spilling laugh out loud

Richie baby not messing about with his front runner girl....so no wonder she was non existent in Episode 3 according to y'all  giggling

It's funny bc the same thing happened during Sam Wood's season where we wouldn't see Snezana but all the eliminated girls were saying she would be f1.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:17 am

That's true. But I also see a pattern from those eliminated saying who the top girls are but its no surprise because it's all over the net and those pesky articles. Nothing we haven't seen. 

Alex is all over the show and those three: Megan, Olena and Nikki had special dates.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:15 am

ThankMeLater wrote:It's interesting bc in this article Tiffany says it's between Alex and Nikki saying, "he gives them the most attention and time" Yet we never see his conversations with Nikki

That sounds like the producers are deliberately not showing the conversations. It won't surprise me if Nikki is F1 though. I can even see Alex as F2. I don't think the single mother thing is going to matter as much as it did with Snez. The viewers don't seem to care for Alex and think she is fake per FB comments and % on love leaderboard. Add in if there are no overnight FD and bathtub s/cap not shown it may not matter. Plus the mother thing doesn't seem the same to me as Snez was. I don't know. It just seems different to me so I don't think it would be met with backlash as much as it would if Alex was Snez.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:43 am

Just realized this is Tiffany's thread so will copy and post the above posts to the F1-F6 thread since they could help with sleuthing F1 and since Tiffany is eliminated
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tiffany Scanlon - Unknown Blonde Rollerblade Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+3
Sundy
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum