SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 am

He's been confirmed by RS. Is that allowed and good? I'm happy!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

adoptdontshop - Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 am

Sneak Peak - Wells Date Card - Kiss Me

Source:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxkAvxIT9xo
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Poor Wells. He is such a cutie
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:25 pm

This guy does nothing for me. At all.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:27 pm

He seems like a nice guy. But IA,not feeling it. Nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:37 pm

He seams out of his comfort zone on this show, wonder how he makes it on BIP?

He is completely different guy on "air" and also on snap he is the life of the party.  He would be a fun guy to meet up at a bar and activity around him where he may be more comfortable.

I think he is a sweetheart but maybe not there to meet a wife and have a good time and get the PR from the show.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:39 pm

This guy is the opposite of what Jo needs and wants imo. To go from begging to get tossed against a wall to a guy that's scared to give her a kiss? MOT time-waster for us imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:44 pm

IMO, Wells was one of the guys that JoJo "genuinely liked" as a person, out of that group, as in he has a good personality from what we have seen, and he didn't appear to be part of any of the drama in the house.  So, I think that all of her remaining guys at this point were guys that JoJo enjoyed being around "the most", so she took them all further into the show.

And maybe Wells was just there to promote himself and had no real interest in starting a relationship with anyone  He just signed up for the adventure and to have a good time.  And the bonus was being able to promote his DJ gig at the same time.  I know that I would have definitely kept Wells around over a lot of the guys that she has already let go - if I were in her shoes, and I would have gotten rid of Alex way before letting Wells go.

I could also see Wells and JoJo being friends afterwards, but IMO they are definitely not a good match for each other.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:14 pm

Yea I like Wells, he is my favorite still. I don't think not kissing her yet means he was there just to promote himself. I think he prob does want a relationship. I think just with all the competition with the other guys, and others seeming to have a great connection, he just isn't the type of guy to force it. But yea I think there was more of a friend vibe on JoJo's part. And you know it's a weird concept to be buddies with the guys who are all kissing the same girl, so that was prob weird for him esp since they didn't have that "amazing" connection and she didn't give him much attention.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Wells didn't waste my time at all. He's still my favorite and no worries that Jojo isn't the one for him. I'm pretty sure that she has other career aspirations from being on the show. I'm really not holding out hope that he finds someone on BIP but hoping he does irl when he's ready. All JMO.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:59 pm

He's really cute but I think Jojo is too much for him. Caila and Wells could be cute.

I remember during Emily's season that there was one guy who haven't kissed her and when he finally did, it was so awkward he got sent home right there! Hope that doesn't happen to Wells but we'll see...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Wells is my favorite guy this season and the only one I want to see more of...so, no he's not a waste of my time either. I think he may have felt the friend vibe from JoJo and is reluctant to push things...why not stay on the show for a bit and enjoy? I hope to see more of him in the future to see him being "romantic" with some lucky lady.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Lennoxcolinrolland
Dessler
rhondam
robinvi
eirekay