SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:45 pm

^^ Don't panic. Becca had an unrelenting swarm of SM support and she's back to shilling products on SM. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:11 pm

According to this poster on Twitter Luke Pell got a hometown date. So we have Jordan, Robby and Luke in f4? Was Chase confirmed to have gotten a HTD?

‏@EricaDeLaHoya
This guy from burnet is on the bachelorette and has made it to the final 4 laugh out loud

eddyedgarr
@EricaDeLaHoya who?

@EricaDeLaHoya
@eddyedgarr Luke pell

https://twitter.com/ericadelahoya/status/723172099636895745

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:16 pm

If you go to @EricaDeLaHoya and read the whole conversation between these two....she seems fairly well informed.  She mentions Luke will be performing in Burnet at a concert festival this summer.  Since that is his original HT....this seems a promising lead.  Luke seems a natural for a HTD because if he is not the F1 he definitely is Bachelor material.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 pm

Maybe Jordan is out.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:Maybe Jordan is out.
The only thing we can do is keep track of Katy, TX and where Luke is from as that will tell us more?? I still have my reservations about Luke getting a htd but guess we'll see.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Burnet is a very, very small town. If a HTD shooting happens ( it won't) there, we should get tweets and pics, something will be leaked. Let's wait and see...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:33 pm

julychild wrote:Burnet is a very, very small town. If a HTD shooting happens ( it won't) there, we should get tweets and pics, something will be leaked. Let's wait and see...

Or it is small enough that people may not bother. Most people in my real life don't give a darn about the bachelor. I don't care either way, maybe want Luke more just for eye candy, but I could see leaking from Katy so close to Houston rather and Burnet. JMO as a former resident of the Hill Country.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:58 pm

HELLO!!!! I actually (finally) have a day off where I can spend a little time reading through things. I feel so behind and left out!
So today is the last HTD? (per the filming schedule thread). Cannot believe it is almost done filming.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:HELLO!!!! I actually (finally) have a day off where I can spend a little time reading through things. I feel so behind and left out!
So today is the last HTD? (per the filming schedule thread). Cannot believe it is almost done filming.

Hi nutty! Today is actually the second HTD I think. The schedule got off some how. We had her in Colorado and now Florida. RS said Jordan gets one, so California will be on slate and most of us expect the fourth one to be in Texas, just not sure if it is Burnet (Luke) or Katy (James).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:07 pm

Or Maybe there is no 4th date... Maybe she is only going to do 3 hometown dates..

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:39 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:HELLO!!!! I actually (finally) have a day off where I can spend a little time reading through things. I feel so behind and left out!

Hi nutty! Today is actually the second HTD I think. The schedule got off some how. We had her in Colorado and now Florida. RS said Jordan gets one, so California will be on slate and most of us expect the fourth one to be in Texas, just not sure if it is Burnet (Luke) or Katy (James).

THANKS!! hi

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

THANKS!! hi
new schedule is now updated. My mistake for only posting it in the filming thread and not the discussion thread. or visa verse. Sorry.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290