SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 17, 2016 7:58 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm really starting to believe JoJo is a currently a SINGLE woman...
Don't. That's the worst ending they ever had and I don't think tptb are in any rush to repeat it ever. If nothing else, I'm sure she was forced to choose a f1 and considering she's usually willing to do as she's told by the show, I'm sure she's engaged right now, real or not is tbd.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 17, 2016 8:09 am

^ I second that. There's no way IMO they would let her walk away single. If for some reason she couldn't pick the person she really wanted to be with, she would still have to pick someone, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. It worked really well for Des.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 am

^^ I guess. If not single, then possibly a default final 1 and/or no engagement, just a relationship. I have no real reason to believe any of my "theories" other than a weird feeling.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Robby is far to happy to be vying for the broken hearted next Bachelor IMO.

Looks like he may have arrived Sunday late afternoon/evening. He could have spent all day Monday with his family, and out with friends Monday evening.

I don't have an opinion yet at all on F1, the little social media clues seem very inconclusive and I hope it stays a mystery for a while and RS doesn't get it  Hugesmile .

But with that said, my opinion is nothing Robby has posted points to F1.  Usually the F1 is the quietest IMO and Robby sure isn't that  giggling .  I think the producers are very much in F1s ear about how to act and what they can and can't do or say or post and it leads to them lying pretty low post show.  That's the norm IMO.  So Robby being strangely vocal about his whereabouts and movements is more like an dumped guy with an "I don't care" attitude and is glad to be free from the show, to me, than someone who seems "happy".  That's all I see from his tweets.  Plus someone who better tone it down if they want to stay on TPTB's good side IMO.   The quieter 2 of Chase and Jordan seem more like F1 possibilities to me just based on past history of quiet, slower to start up a social media  F1s  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Guys, something weird had to have happened during filming imo.

Soraya had been liking pictures of JoJo and Jordan a couple days ago. Now today, she's following Robby on IG. They're both private on IG, so either he had to send a friend request or she had to send a friend request. Wtf?!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Guys, something weird had to have happened during filming imo.

Soraya had been liking pictures of JoJo and Jordan a couple days ago. Now today, she's following Robby on IG. They're both private on IG, so either he had to send a friend request or she had to send a friend request. Wtf?!

Oh boy laugh out loud I think this at least confirms that Robby and Jordan are the F2 IMO since I don't see Soraya interacting with guys she didn't meet. This is all so confusing! But I do remember on Sean's season his brother-in-law Andrew started following Lindsay pretty much right after filming ended and I think he even commented on one of Lindsay's pictures asking her to message him. He then continuously liked her pictures all the way through filming. Sean's sister Shay still likes and comments on Lindsay's pictures to this day.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Guys, something weird had to have happened during filming imo.

Interesting find...

Maybe Soraya met and liked them both?
Maybe Jojo is on good terms with all of her F3 exes?
Maybe they are all playing their role in promoting the show?

There is so much in-your face already pre-season that a twist ending would be "refreshing".

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Also, Grace, Robby's sister, had been following JoJo for weeks, but then yesterday I noticed she followed her, so she had to have unfollowed at some point. I just don't know when. Grace and Holly (Robby's mom) also liked pics of JoJo at DWTS yesterday. 

I don't think any of the above nesccesarily means anything of importance, I'm just saying what I know:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Maybe TBTB are hoping they can get RS to spoil Robby as F1. I'd love to believe it, but don't think it's true.

eta: the JoJo liking by his family stopped for awhile and Hope's sad quotes stopped during FD or MTP-I'd have to go back and check. (after Wells followed her) Good catch on noticing that Grace unfollowed and then refollowed JoJo.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue May 17, 2016 12:45 pm

grace8136 wrote:Maybe TBTB are hoping they can get RS to spoil Robby as F1. I'd love to believe it, but don't think it's true.

As a viewer, I'm just glad he gets as far as he does (F3-F1). He seems like a lot of fun and good entertainment. Hope he has a likable edit too.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 17, 2016 12:47 pm

I hope we get to see him with his shirt off...........a lot!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 17, 2016 12:52 pm

I don't think Grace was following Jojo before yesterday. I'm not 100% certain but I'm almost sure of it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290