SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Mon May 16, 2016 9:34 pm

julychild wrote:
mindless wrote:I personally feel like too much is being read into Robby's tweets. Who's to say he was still traveling back from Thailand when he tweeted? Does everyone really go straight back to their family with no detour in between? He doesn't live in the same city as them, does he? Changing his profile pic to the ABC one and all that makes me think he's more excited about possibly becoming the Bachelor than anything else.

Robby didn't get back until Sunday, mindless. There were too many threads to piece together to arrive at that logical conclusion. I know that it's possible to be deliberately misleading, but some conclusive answers can be arrived at also. This was one of those cases. I agree that the ABC profile as Twitter avatar could be interpreted as a campaign move.
Or simply to amass a following as a shoutout to Bachelornation that he's on the show. Hey notice me without having to say he's on the show marketing he knows how as a wannabe model

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 9:39 pm

mindless wrote:If there is conclusive evidence, then I'd like to see it, otherwise I'm sticking to my doubts. I just don't see Robby and JoJo together, even if I try. JMO.

Not talking about who is or isn't F1. Was pointing out that we saw a lot to conclude he got back on Sunday. You'll have to go back several pages on the media, and Robby's thread to see everything that was posted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Just a thought about Robby. According to his Instagram he was so excited to see his family. His twitter says he wants to meet up with friends tonight. Don't you think he would have wanted to spend time with his family before his friends? I'm not so sure the photos he posted on twitter were in real time. They could have been from a couple of days ago. It seems like he would have wanted to spend time with his family on Saturday/Sunday and his friends on Monday JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 16, 2016 10:53 pm

sdmom wrote:Do we know for sure when FRC took place?
Nothing yet to absolutely 100% proof but IMO it was May 11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 16, 2016 11:45 pm

julychild wrote:
mindless wrote:If there is conclusive evidence, then I'd like to see it, otherwise I'm sticking to my doubts. I just don't see Robby and JoJo together, even if I try. JMO.

Not talking about who is or isn't F1. Was pointing out that we saw a lot to conclude he got back on Sunday. You'll have to go back several pages on the media, and Robby's thread to see everything that was posted.
Is it possible JC that Chase and Jordan arrived back on Friday? That would account for the Chase pic on SM at late Fri or early sat morning depending on what time zone you(me, anyone) are in and that would actually account for Jordan arriving on Sat at the family vacay location?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 12:00 am

Robby is far to happy to be vying for the broken hearted next Bachelor IMO.

Looks like he may have arrived Sunday late afternoon/evening. He could have spent all day Monday with his family, and out with friends Monday evening.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 am

Just curious...
What make you think Robby is happy ?
I only saw 2 pictures ( Moscow mule and slippers). They don't shout happiness to me, but I may have missed something.
Also, again, Jojo didn't seem sad after Ben's season. On the contrary...

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 12:34 am

JoJo ended filming Nov 18th 19th? can't remember. Her first tweet was Nov 24th of her and her brothers at a Ball. Her second tweet was Nov 26, thankful for family then not till Dec 5th.

Robby tweeted he can't wait to see his family on May 14th. FRC is speculated at May 11th. His family and other posters respond saying they miss him, they can't wait to see him, safe travels. On May 15th, He jokes about stealing mariott slippers and posts a pic of him wearing them in what looks like an airport.

Same day he posts a pic of what looks like a bar, having a pre flight drink.

If there are any other F1 F2's that have posted SM on the way home from the FRC I'd love to see it. I can't think of one.

If he wasn't happy, and he was the F2, he'd be silent IMO. I can't see him on the MTA heartbroken, when clearly he's having fun on his travels home. OTOH He may be the F2 and happy about it but I doubt TPTB would allow that.

That's the way I see it, JMHO Smiley

ETA: his family heavily use of #teamrojo - purchased teamrojo tshirts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 17, 2016 1:37 am

This is a close family friend's post from Saturday. I think the cat food reference might be about promoting Robby as the next bach.

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 19 5a8bb572-2610-485f-8cb2-290248ea3e4b_zpsjpvquvrd

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 17, 2016 2:19 am

grace8136 wrote:This is a close family friend's post from Saturday. I think the cat food reference might be about promoting Robby as the next bach
Sounds like the family friend hasn't watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette before. Robby's going to promote/sell himself to the viewers through his edit not how he acts post filming as the season airs. Of course he can't say/do anything stupid like Juan Pablo/Kaitlyn which I don't think he will  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue May 17, 2016 3:38 am

jen689 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:This is a close family friend's post from Saturday. I think the cat food reference might be about promoting Robby as the next bach
Sounds like the family friend hasn't watched the Bachelor/Bachelorette before. Robby's going to promote/sell himself to the viewers through his edit not how he acts post filming as the season airs. Of course he can't say/do anything stupid like Juan Pablo/Kaitlyn which I don't think he will  JMO

I think the deal is that if they promote themselves as the F1, they are at least led to believe that it will help them get the bach gig. #teamrojo promotes Robby as F1 which in turn shows he'll play the game. Seems like production must be telling F2s that because we keep seeing it happening. Some on twitter are already assuming Robby's F1, so I do think SM plays a role. I was just wondering if the cat food reference was really about promoting Robby/teamrojo?

jmo

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 am

I'm really starting to believe JoJo is a currently a SINGLE woman...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 52 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290