SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Ashley Iaconetti ‏@ashleyiaco 6h6 hours ago Los Angeles, CA

Just to clarify while I said yesterday that JoJo's guys are a lot hotter than their blue pics, @kaitlynbristowe's bunch will never be beat.

Very rude IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I personally highly doubt anything very weird happened with Jo's ending. She is likely, at the very least, in a fake "let's see what happens IRL" engagement, probably with Jordan. My pre-season guess is it's a lust filled showmance. They will promote products on Twitter, present that happy couple image, and kill it in interviews. They will have fans. We'll get a bunch of IG pics of them all lovey dovey - probably a token one at Lambeau watching Aaron Rodgers play next fall. Maybe she'll move, or maybe he will, or my favorite prediction, they BOTH move to LA to ride the wave and try to jump start their respective media careers. And it's over by the time Luke's season finishes airing and Jo has to give back her 100K sparkler. Par for the course.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 17, 2016 10:22 pm

^^^Ashley is so rude. Period. I bet she ends up on BIP again. Ugh!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 17, 2016 10:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Just to clarify while I said yesterday that JoJo's guys are a lot hotter than their blue pics, @kaitlynbristowe's bunch will never be beat.

Very rude IMO.
Yes.  :Nod:
But--consider the source. Her brains are in her boobs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Very rude IMO.
She is pathetic, she follows Jared around like a lost puppy dog. I kind of hope she and her Kartrashian makeup go back on BiP and JoJo's guys all reject her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 10:31 pm

At this point, I really think there have been/continue to be wayyyy more clues that Robby is final 1 and not Jordan. Her family, Robby's family, etc. have been so LOUD with the "clues/not clues" that I'm totally drinking the koolaid. So she's either with Robby but not A-okay with it or she's a single gal. I'm going with the former at this point though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Ashley... go back to being Jared's lapdog or something.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA that was a stupid move IMO. I don't care if the pic was cute or not, the comment is not appropriate for her to like. He's engaged to someone else, months ago. She just came off her very own season, and she's liking "you should have won" comments?

I'm sure the F1 will find that cute.
Just a quick question, since I don't follow any of these people on SM or even use SM except FB, was the main point of these posts that Ben should have chosen JoJo or was it part of something else? I just remember Nick liking a tweet that made fun of him, Josh and Andi and it was like he had killed someone when in fact he read the part about himself and found it funny. If the main point was not Ben should have chosen JoJo then perhaps she was liking whatever the theme was? 

I think what we have read she brings up Ben as a gentleman who taught her that women should be treated well, probably unlike her skanky ex. I don't see this as derogatory to Ben or Lauren, actual complimentary that he was a good guy who set the bar high, so she expects better for herself now. To me that is a compliment to both Ben and to Lauren to. Then again my hubby tells me I did such a fantastic job setting my bar low that he had no choice but to seem awesome. 

As for Lauren and JoJo being friends, eh, I don't care. But I don't really care for Lauren so no big loss to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Jojo has been perceived by a lot of people/contestants as a sweetie and nice girl ; so I don't believe she's trying to diss anybody. It never appeared to me that she would be this kind.
So I won't over analyze her intentions regarding her tweets-liking since I believe it was not ill intended.
IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 am

It looks like Jordan's been on IG and he deleted about 7 IG posts, most of which included his ex girlfriend from back in 2014. Interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed May 18, 2016 12:33 am

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan's been on IG and he deleted about 7 IG posts, most of which included his ex girlfriend from back in 2014. Interesting.

Indeed...nice spotting! thumbsup

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 18, 2016 12:50 am

Ash2214 wrote:It looks like Jordan's been on IG and he deleted about 7 IG posts, most of which included his ex girlfriend from back in 2014. Interesting.

Wow! Great sleuthing! :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290