SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Does RS always sound so bitter? It's like he's personally been played by Jordan. Or is he just scandalising his posts to make them sound more interesting?
Just bitter. Poor guy. I feel bad for him in all honesty.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu May 19, 2016 3:26 pm

julychild wrote:It's possible that Jordan went in with an agenda, and things have changed and he is willing to give the relationship a shot...along with pursuing his media dreams. Anything is possible!

Jojo will only feel ashamed if Jordan gets a bad edit, and isn't well liked, but she ends up choosing him.

I doubt they give him too bad an edit. Being F1 and his family connections I don't see them doing that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 3:27 pm

julychild wrote:It's possible that Jordan went in with an agenda, and things have changed and he is willing to give the relationship a shot...along with pursuing his media dreams. Anything is possible!

Jojo will only feel ashamed if Jordan gets a bad edit, and isn't well liked, but she ends up choosing him.
Yes to both of those comments  yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:27 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am not surprised that Jordan is F1 and not surprised that he is a player.
I am happy I have no hopes for this season. Bring on the snark!

My question in all of this is whether or not Jordan contributed to Jojo being cast as lead. Did he have a preference of Jojo over Caila?

IMO I believe the public outcry against Calia tipped the Ette in favor of Jojo. Just go through MF's tweets during Ben's season to see how he had to fend off the anti Calia as F1 crowd....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 3:27 pm

I was a Jillian and Ed fan. It's not just JoJo that needs to brace herself. Beware Jo^3 fans! It's gonna be bumpy!!!!!! Can't wait.

That being said, RS needs to STOP with his idiot personal opinions. Half the chit he wrote today is conjecture based on his biases. And because it's Steve-O, it becomes "fact" to the masses.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu May 19, 2016 3:29 pm

I for one can't wait for Lucas' detailed CIA-like body language analysis come episode 1... Is it real or is it showmance!?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

I doubt they give him too bad an edit.  Being F1 and his family connections I don't see them doing that.

Yeah I don't see Jordan getting a bad edit....still curious if they are going to go Andi 2.0 on this season's edit....where Andi kept questioning Josh's intention since he was a jock & all....but we shall see what the obstacle is if indeed Jordan is F1...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Does RS always sound so bitter? It's like he's personally been played by Jordan. Or is he just scandalising his posts to make them sound more interesting?
Just bitter. Poor guy. I feel bad for him in all honesty.

Honestly? He's sad and lonely. Do you see how much he posts about his niece and nephew? The man wanted kids and a family. Instead he has a blog. About The Bachelor.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 3:31 pm

I think Neil Lane has a hunch his newest mega ring will be  regifted in the near future. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 19, 2016 3:32 pm

YES, he is always bitter!! He is kind to Jordan compared to how he treated and talked about Jef.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 19, 2016 3:32 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am not surprised that Jordan is F1 and not surprised that he is a player.
I am happy I have no hopes for this season. Bring on the snark!

My question in all of this is whether or not Jordan contributed to Jojo being cast as lead. Did he have a preference of Jojo over Caila?

Maybe so. And how did they get each others phone numbers? Suspect

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 3:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:

YES, he is always bitter!! He is kind to Jordan compared to how he treated and talked about Jef.

Yup. And Ed. That was BRUTAL. Ed didn't deserve even a quarter of the mud RS threw at him. Honestly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 52 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290