SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:00 am

OMG! I do think the guy has lost it! Why would he go to this lengths? Can he be that bitter over a few weeks with these guys? What did they do but call him out on his craziness!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:01 pm

I think he's covering his grief with anger. He's kind of a time bomb ready to explode if he does not get therapy to deal with his grief about the loss of his mother to whom he seems pretty close.

Not excusing his behavior. I just think the guy needs help than crucifixion.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Sorry, but being a big baby, sulking around, and calling JoJo "naggy" followed by waiting for her with a glass of wine and a sob story* is not stable. He seems like one of those guys who would get in your face during an argument and then say "don't make me yell at you again". That's ridiculous. He's not wise or speaking the truth or the voice of reason. I would understand if it was the bubble and he got swept up in it, but his actions outside of the show tell what kind of person he really is. And the fact that he still thinks it's funny is not something I'm down with.

(*obviously it really is a sad story and I feel for him on that)

But hey, this guy is getting me super worked up so I guess we can congratulate TPTB for that! Embarressed!
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:52 pm

I don't know if I would take what RS says about someone else as proof. He has been wrong often, especially when it comes to someone's personal info.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't know if I would take what RS says about someone else as proof. He has been wrong often, especially when it comes to someone's personal info.

He's not wrong, unfortunately.

Domain names are easily identifiable. Enter domain name here: https://whois.icann.org/en

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:04 pm

One day tptb are going to go too far casting these unstable lunatics for entertainment and someone will get legitimately hurt and not in the fun, let's dial-911 and show the lead chasing the ambulance down in the previews way either.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:12 pm

california90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't know if I would take what RS says about someone else as proof. He has been wrong often, especially when it comes to someone's personal info.

Domain names are easily identifiable. Enter domain name here: https://whois.icann.org/en

Awesome link!  Thanks.  I only checked robbyhayes.com, and sure enough, Brian Chad Johnson from Tulsa, OK owns it.  I also looked up jordanrodgers.com, and Jeff Rodgers already owns that.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
california90 wrote:

Awesome link!  Thanks.  I only checked robbyhayes.com, and sure enough, Brian Chad Johnson from Tulsa, OK owns it.  I also looked up jordanrodgers.com, and Jeff Rodgers already owns that.

Well, that sure explains why he doesn't own that one.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:25 pm

There's a deleted scene clip posted on US Weekly where Chad's just babbling about absolute nonsense again. I love when he says something about doing this strategy for years. No wonder you're alone, bro!  cantstopl

(sorry don't know how to embed things!)

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorettes-chad-compares-jojo-fletcher-to-a-harley-watch-w208386

Last edited by kayfay on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
california90 wrote:

Yep.

I think Chad would have done Luke and Jordan if they hadn't been taken already. Luke owns his domain name and Jordan..well its a common name so its easy to understand why its already taken (jordanrodgers.com was created 2006).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Seriously, He's taking things too far. I admit I thought some of his comments were funny and true but I could have done without the drama at the cocktail party, and the way he's behaving now is ridiculous. It would be good for him to take a deep breath, cool down, and start to deal with the loss of his mom in a healthy way. All IMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:40 pm

This may have nothing to do with the loss of his mom and everything to do with the loss of his mind.
Seriously. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555