SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 am

I like Chad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:12 am

I don't know. I think he went into the season planning on being the villain and made sure he was. He still bugs me but he can be funny at least.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15331

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:14 am

Bachelor in Prison! Jimmy is a hoot! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:09 am

We meat again! Chad's packing his protein powder and heading to Paradise!

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/745254969276829696
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Chad on Kimmel

The Bachelorette's Chad Johnson Defends Himself: 'At the End of the Day, It's a Show – Things Are Amplified'

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-chad-johnson-defends-himself-jimmy-kimmel-live?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:18 pm

What was the IG video people were saying was so funny? Does anyone have a link?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Here it is, nutty.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG5CdxYuSUD/?taken-by=realchadjohnson
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:46 pm

traveler90 wrote:Here it is, nutty.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG5CdxYuSUD/?taken-by=realchadjohnson

Oh Chad, how I miss you already. Loved that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:26 pm

I don't know what Chad's initial reasons were for going onto the Bachelorette, but he certainly set the stage for his role as being tagged this year's villain on the very first night of the meet and great.  The producers even played it up with all of the outrageous things that he was saying, most of which appeared to be said out of the earshot of the other guys.

I have no doubt that his villainous "character" was exaggerated to a certain extent, but besides just separating himself from the rest of the guys by going off by himself (or with Daniel), Chad never seemed to dial things back when it became apparent that he was rubbing the other guys the wrong way.  Instead, it seemed like he then went out of his way to stir things up even more.

So, for that reason I am having a hard time feeling that sorry for Chad, and it appears that he might have gotten exactly what he wanted out of the show.  And that was for everyone to know who he is and to be talking about him now, even after he was eliminated.  Heck, he even got to appear on Jimmy Kimmel's show last night.  And, next up is BIP.

Chad is loving all of this exposure, and he probably has at least another 14 more minutes of fame left before it all goes away.

All of this is JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 pm

Just watched Chad on JK's show and I thought he handled himself very well.  I like that he could laugh at himself and not point fingers.  This was a much nicer Chad than the part he played on the show.   He didn't last long on BIP it seems so I wonder what happened there.  Hope he stays away from Reality TV going forward.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:27 pm

BIP is a club within itself. Chad has gotten on people's bad side. To me it was kind of a given he would be voted out fast.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:BIP is a club within itself. Chad has gotten on people's bad side. To me it was kind of a given he would be voted out fast.

RS says his behavior on the first night was so bad that CH kicked him off the next morning.

"Now, lets talk about Chad. First, about his “Bachelor in Paradise” appearance. As we know he’s already home. Well, that’s because on the very first night, he got belligerent drunk, told people they could “suck Bachelor d**k,” got into an argument with Lace, called her the Cee You Next Tuesday word, and was basically out of control. So the next morning Chris Harrison kicked him off the show. But I’m sure that was all the editing, right Chad? I know he went on Kimmel last night and blamed the editing, but I’m not sure how he’s gonna blame the editing for his drunked behavior getting kicked off “Bachelor In Paradise” after one night."

http://realitysteve.com/2016/06/21/the-bachelorette-jojo-spoilers-episode-5-recap/

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555