SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:50 pm

^ Chad is something else laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:51 pm

ElonM wrote:Forget episodes of the bachelorette.

I want to see the behind the scenes of all the action after filming.

This is way more interesting. giggling

You spoke the exact words I was sitting here thinking. laugh out loud :yes:

ETA Blu, that video of Chad is great.. The shoes, I just can't, but I love somebody that can make fun of themselves and make the best of a situation lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:57 pm

I can't stop giggling to myself... I mean such a shame his fatal flaw is resorting to the threat of *violence* to resolve conflict because otherwise he idoes have some redeeming qualities... his entertainment value is the gift that keeps on giving!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 pm

I wonder if ABC and/or Jimmy Kimmel had anything to do with getting Chad together with Hope (Robby's ex) -- this is what comedy TV is made of.  I can see Guillermo in a TB skit now.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:06 pm

^^ I think Chad slid into her DM and made contact. She wants revenge, so it turned out well for both of them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:08 pm

He could carry a whole season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:He could carry a whole season.

His 2 on 1 should be very entertaining ! Will he understand the gist of that date or reinvent it's purpose? realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698

Edit: I don't even want to think about the group dates although I just did! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:48 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I can't stop giggling to myself... I mean such a shame his fatal flaw is resorting to the threat of *violence* to resolve conflict because otherwise he idoes have some redeeming qualities... his entertainment value is the gift that keeps on giving!

This is so true. I absolutely loved Chad and so much of he said was actually funning in a witty spot on but randomly weird way. Awesome. The aggression took away from his entertainment value a bit, but otherwise he's a classic. One of the few "villains" that def deserved a lot of screen time and focus.

That video is too funny. realitytv - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698 Can't wait to see him on Kimmel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:34 am

Chad was great on Kimmel.  Funny and remarkably sane.  So many of Chad's comments were spot on and understandable....most of the guys are such whiny annoying smug bit$hes.  I love the Chad video...so entertaining. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 am

Chad is a man with confidence!! Gotta love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:26 am

You can say whatever you want about Chad, but his ex's aren't coming out of no where to bash him. Unlike others we know.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:28 am

Chad Johnson ‏[ltr]@1ChadJohnson[/ltr]  8h[size=1]8 hours ago[/size]
If I actually knocked these dudes outs, y'all realize all I woulda done is leave myself vulnerable for lawsuits. And I love my money. So no!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555