SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:If the way he supposedly goes after Lace on BIP is true, then I think he would benefit from getting some help. No man should drunkenly get up in a woman's face and call her the word that he supposedly did. This came from RS and Us Weekly, so we'll eventually see how true it is. IMO.

Oh, what went down?

For whatever reason, he supposedly goes after lace and calls her a really degrading name while he's drunk. I guess it was bad because they kicked him off after it happened. RS and Us Weekly didn't give much details other than that.

Gross and scary. IMO, they should show it on camera but bleep the word(s). Then maybe people will see how ugly things really got and maybe Chad will be in a place to get Anger Management or whatever professional help is called for. TPTB should try and get him some help, IMO. They shouldn't just exploit his defects and then toss him into the dumpster. This show. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

RealityShow - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:09 am

He is so foul!  I am so disgusted by him.  I follow him on snap chat and I can't even watch them.  I have no idea how to un follow him but I'm going to make it my goal this week to learn how or I will be dropping my phone in the toilet so I can get a new one.

Last edited by babs on Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:13 am

^ His daily night time routine seems to be sitting at his computer shirtless eating off a plate of a whole bunch of junk while scrolling through Twitter and listening to loud music.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ His daily night time routine seems to be sitting at his computer shirtless eating off a plate of a whole bunch of junk while scrolling through Twitter and listening to loud music.
Sounds like he has some mental problems and needs some therapy. Yikes. I bet this all started with the loss of his mom. Very scary and tragic and very UnReal/tptb to cast this guy at such a vulnerable time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:17 am

I can't stand to look at the food he cooks. It's just sick. I bet his arteries are clogged up with the fat he eats.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:55 am

JMHO but why do we continue to feed his apparent need for publicity when so many of us seem disgusted by him?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:30 am

Well I'm not disgusted at all. I posted what he said on his Snapchat because I was amused by it and thought others might be as well. I think others are just reacting to what I posted but I'll let them speak for themselves. I don't care if posting about Chad feeds into his need for publicity. That will never stop me from expressing an opinion on him or any of these folks. I care more about posting my opinion on this board than I care about my posts feeding into these folks' need for attention.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:JMHO but why do we continue to feed his apparent need for publicity when so many of us seem disgusted by him?  

I guess it is like a car crash. You know you shouldn't look but it is hard not to. I only followed him for a few days until I started to feel bad for him and yucky at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Chad loves to throw cash everywhere. And say "dolla dolla bills"...If you were wondering what else his snapchat consists of. Oh yeah, he also likes to yell and cuss at people if they piss him off. He did it to some lady that was riding her bike and in his way yesterday..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Dude needs help.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:22 pm

I think I might try that: Dolla Dolla Dolla...nothing yet. I will try again later.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:12 am

Wells did an interview recently and stated that the Chad we saw on camera was actually how Chad was in the house. He said that Chad totally acted that way and the camera's / TPTB did not edit it to make him look crazy like that.  Truly sad, i think chad bear needs some help, no idea

you can listen to it hear: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16803276

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555