SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 43 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 64 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by cocoHoney Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:25 am

jen689 wrote:
cocoHoney wrote:...Then there is Erin...I can't recall any ITM where she says the way she feels during RC...for all the others we always get to see ITM : "I don't want to go home ..." " I want the rose ..." " I don't want to be in the bottom too .."
I think Erin keeps her feelings to herself. She's taking the relationship day by day and is realistic about the process.  Everytime she's with Jordan her feeling grow stronger. Their relationship is moving forward with no drama. Erin's emotions are consistent. Not up and down like Naz and Fleur JMO

I totally get the fact she prefers to keep her feelings for herself but we know that the prod does interview them and asks questions about their feelings, the things going through their mind during RC, how they feel like before reading the date cards ... And they use the outcome (voice over like) for the episodes edits. They do it for all the contestants so I don't really get why we never get to see that for Erin. She still had quite a few ITM during the last episode but before that they were soooo rare ....

I do really like the girl. She is super nice, good looking, drama free imo ... But her dates to me are so pointless ... Her SD in the glow worm caves ... Oh my ...soooooo boooooring. She is really super shy as well. I feel like watching a teenager going on her very first date. The conversation, or at least the edits, are sooo teenager-like as well imo. The awkward singing, the LOTR characters listing ... Oh my ... Can we really call that a relationship??? I really don't see anything fit between the two of them. You can tell he likes her ... But apart from the small talk and the shy kissing ... I see nothing

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:23 am

cocoHoney wrote:...I do really like the girl [Erin] She is super nice, good looking, drama free imo ... But her dates to me are so pointless ... Her SD in the glow worm caves ... Oh my ...soooooo boooooring...You can tell he likes her ... But apart from the small talk and the shy kissing ... I see nothing...
Naz and Fleur have outgoing personalities. Both of them are taking charge in their relationship with Jordan. He likes Fleur's adventurous side. He likes Naz because Naz likes him. Jordan is boring. He has a very odd sense of humor.  Jordan has the most natural relationship with Erin and it seems to be getting stronger each time they are together. Jordan/Erin seem to be enjoying their conversations/romantic moments even if the audience is having a hard time with how they are coming across on the screen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:34 am

cocoHoney wrote:Thank you @HEA for all the work!!!

My favorite would have to be the .GIF of Jordan coping with Fleur's monologue. I wasn't paying too much attention to Jordan's body language watching the replay but he obviously doesn't give a crap of how Fleur is feeling. The girl is totally delusional ... I feel bad for her.

But on the other hand I thought the edits were very F1-like for Fleur and not so much for Naz.
Then there is Erin, but there is seriously zero material to help us speculate. I can't recall any ITM where she says the way she feels during RC. See how for all the others we always get to see ITM : "I don't want to go home ..." " I want the rose ..." " I don't want to be in the bottom too .." ... I can't recall any for her.

she started to mention after her second date something very important.
It is very possible that Erin is F1. I mentioned it a while ago... my second nagging feeling.
After looking at the first 4 episodes again, I play more attention to the top 5 and Erin was definitely there.

Positives IMHO

- in the intro teaser
- arrival with her voice over: I am here for the right reasons (something like that)
- always in a middle of nearby dramas but NEVER heard
- sweet 1st date where they bonded on common passion: sea and superyacht
- she was very often 1st to receive the rose
- after SD, seen on 1st row
- dorky fun 2nd date with a real pash and HTD rose
- body language in the next teaser (seated next to her, we can see him -and her- swallowing hard on a hard question) and he is definitely looking at her as a smitten man
- both dorky
- best jordan friend mentioned that top 2 for him is erin and naz
- romantic music at the kissing hay rose
- although I found Jordan uncomfortable giving the earrings (not his choice), she got them nonetheless  

Negatives
IMHO

- Now... the franchise always talk about overcoming something and I did not see anything like that. (we saw it with Naz changing from nazty to nice)
- Erin was very surprised that he was romantic with her. If she did not see it before, it means, he made no effort of true interest with her talking to her since SD which was episode 10 which was April 5 and second date April 25 with no show of special interest as per Erin
- no show of emotion or special interest
- too dorky, not enough chemistry
- kiss was to orchestrated when he kissed her and gave her the rose who just happened to be behind her
- I saw no interest, even a tiny bit outside both single dates and giving her the first roses.
- Fleur drama cocktail: he even mentioned that he did not spend much time with Erin
- she was not often seen with jordan for a serious discussion
- they joked a lot about movies but did not see much more during the 2nd date

I said it before. She reminds me of Emily and even Matilda edits. And it goes with the way this franchise always do: reveal the F1 near hometown.

This is why for me she is top 2 for sure. IMHO It is possible that she is F1. I personally do not see it but it does not mean she is not.

---

Jordan has a heck of way to console Naz versus Fleur IMHO.

The way I see it at the last RC...

Prods asked Jordan to go find Fleur who was upset. He listened to her (as usual... she thanked him for listening and share all she had on her chest).... and prods, knowing full well with their love test on their site and SM, that Fleur is well loved... asked him to give her the first rose.

But it was not his choice.

His choicea were Gab and Naz. IMHO

Gab was very emotional and not to leave the girls. Kate was the one she was the closest not the other girls. Gab was also seen with a red nose at her departure ITM. I do not remember who said that Gab was invested with Jordan for a while.

For me, Jordan wanted Fleur out but prods told him not. So he was seen struggling because he did not want to hurt Gab. If I compare the elimination with storm/fleur, I saw the exact same struggling. In this case, Storm made it easy since I am convinced she asked the prods to leave.  IMHO

Also I am convinced that producers jumped on this gold occasion to get more drama with Naz. drama = good TV = good rates = $$

Naz was always considered for hometown. The real drama was Fleur and Gab. IMHO

I mean after seeing my 2 GIF, how more obvious it is, IMHO, that Jordan is not into Fleur. So why giving her the first rose? It does not make sense.

It smelled a huge producers set up at the last CP and RC, IMHO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:38 am

cocoHoney wrote:
jen689 wrote:
cocoHoney wrote:...Then there is Erin...I can't recall any ITM where she says the way she feels during RC...for all the others we always get to see ITM : "I don't want to go home ..." " I want the rose ..." " I don't want to be in the bottom too .."
I think Erin keeps her feelings to herself. She's taking the relationship day by day and is realistic about the process.  Everytime she's with Jordan her feeling grow stronger. Their relationship is moving forward with no drama. Erin's emotions are consistent. Not up and down like Naz and Fleur JMO

I totally get the fact she prefers to keep her feelings for herself but we know that the prod does interview them and asks questions about their feelings, the things going through their mind during RC, how they feel like before reading the date cards ... And they use the outcome (voice over like) for the episodes edits. They do it for all the contestants so I don't really get why we never get to see that for Erin. She still had quite a few ITM during the last episode but before that they were soooo rare ....

I do really like the girl. She is super nice, good looking, drama free imo ... But her dates to me are so pointless ... Her SD in the glow worm caves ... Oh my ...soooooo boooooring. She is really super shy as well. I feel like watching a teenager going on her very first date. The conversation, or at least the edits, are sooo teenager-like as well imo. The awkward singing, the LOTR characters listing ... Oh my ... Can we really call that a relationship??? I really don't see anything fit between the two of them. You can tell he likes her ... But apart from the small talk and the shy kissing ... I see nothing

Good Post I agree

PS: but I saw nothing with Matilda and here we are... so I keep in mind edits and prods. They are SO SOOOO good at giving us false direction until very late in the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks for the work!!!

It seems that Erin's family is gonna put our Bachelor on the grill ... but probably less drama than what the preview may indicate ...
Same last season when they were showing Dani's step mum being quite harsh in the preview whereas it was kind of ok in the end.

We don't see much of Naz's HTD though ... apart from her sister's face (well I guess it's her sister) ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:

PS: but I saw nothing with Matilda and here we are... so I keep in mind edits and prods. They are SO SOOOO good at giving us false direction until very late in the show.

Totally. But on the other hand, even though they were keeping Matilda at distance in the episodes, not showing much of their connection, you could tell they were both really into each other. Matilda would clearly say it during ITM (also telling Art she was there for the long haul ...). I can remember she didn't quite like to see Dani kissing Art during a CP, whereas Erin seems to be really realistic and indifferent to the whole process ... we barely see her in ITMs ...
but yeah that's maybe on purpose, maybe she had many things to say during the adventure but her ITMs would not appear in the episodes. Who knows? I think at this point it's really all about how prod is editing the episodes the way they want.
But imo at this point, the edits are not on track with what Jordan seems to feel for the girls ... Fleur having a F1 edit in the last episode but as you pointed, Jordan couldn't be less interested in how she feels about him ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:32 pm

cocoHoney wrote:Thanks for the work!!!

It seems that Erin's family is gonna put our Bachelor on the grill ... but probably less drama than what the preview may indicate ...
Same last season when they were showing Dani's step mum being quite harsh in the preview whereas it was kind of ok in the end.

We don't see much of Naz's HTD though ... apart from her sister's face (well I guess it's her sister) ...

awe thank you for taking the time to tell me bestbud!

Erin:

no kiss at the arrival; we see her alone turning her face what looks like him arriving
warm welcome from Jordan (open arms surrounding her mother)
uneasy moment on the sofa swallowing both
what looks like her brother who is skeptical of the process

Fleur:

Welcome Fleur, no kiss shown, just a hug
seems more formal, more stiff (body language)
break the ice to concentrate what most people would do, the toddler
learn something in dutch

Naz

Welcome with a mutual kiss on mouth
walk with hand in hand moving up and down, big smile on jordan, surprise face on naz
jordan with stepbrother in the garden planting a bush, jordan asking if concerns, step answering always with a possible broken heart
Naz an jordan at a table. A toddler in his arms and legs. Smirk on naz face and easy face on jordan

then we have a couple of serious faces from naz' sister, erin's mother, fleur's brother and another sister and ending on naz stepbrother

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:51 pm

cocoHoney wrote:
HEA wrote:

Totally. But on the other hand, even though they were keeping Matilda at distance in the episodes, not showing much of their connection, you could tell they were both really into each other. Matilda would clearly say it during ITM (also telling Art she was there for the long haul ...). I can remember she didn't quite like to see Dani kissing Art during a CP, whereas Erin seems to be really realistic and indifferent to the whole process ... we barely see her in ITMs ...
but yeah that's maybe on purpose, maybe she had many things to say during the adventure but her ITMs would not appear in the episodes. Who knows? I think at this point it's really all about how prod is editing the episodes the way they want.
But imo at this point, the edits are not on track with what Jordan seems to feel for the girls ... Fleur having a F1 edit in the last episode but as you pointed, Jordan couldn't be less interested in how she feels about him ...

agreed.

I thought the pizza 1on1 extremely cold. It was as if he did not enjoy his time at all and was just confirming the end of what could have been a potential relationship but now he was over it. At the cocktail, I cut the sound to just concentrate on body language and her hands and head were saying their own story. I want to make really sure you understand how I feel. I saw a monologue. I did not see a conversation. I did not see a woman interested in his feelings and asking how he felt about her. I felt her a bit too arrogant. Then her tantrum and leaving "at the end of the road". I did not see her crying anymore yet she was drying her face. she waited there. She wanted jordan to join her so so soooo much. He came. But his body language was forced. They were perfectly fine on the bench, yet he asked her to stand up and not even gave her a hug. As soon as he arrived she started (again) to pour all her emotion. her her her. That's all I get from Fleur. I do not see US. I see HER.

Erin. I do not see an interested woman at all. After her date she said she was very surprised and I felt it was a "all of a sudden" interest from jordan. It was as if she was going with the flow but this date came out of the blue. So IMO, if a man is interested in a woman, he would have give her signs of interest. Obviously she did not see any. All I saw from Erin are ITM here and there saying that she came for the right reasons. They may have this super yacht and sea in common and those movies banters but remove those movies banters out of the date, I saw no connection. The kiss was cute but at one point I think I saw him asking permission to kiss her. it was expected from both of them to kiss there. I do not like set up kiss. It was the same as with Rebecca under the rainbow entrance. It did not feel real and spontaneous. It felt fake.

As you said. Edits just change everything. I am not counting that much on hometown. I well remember the extraordinary time sam spent at Michael's parents ... and we know the ending.

I dunno what I want to see but I sure would like to see more chemistry if it is Erin, the finale girl!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:58 am

HEA wrote:
cocoHoney wrote:Thank you @HEA for all the work!!!

My favorite would have to be the .GIF of Jordan coping with Fleur's monologue. I wasn't paying too much attention to Jordan's body language watching the replay but he obviously doesn't give a crap of how Fleur is feeling. The girl is totally delusional ... I feel bad for her.

But on the other hand I thought the edits were very F1-like for Fleur and not so much for Naz.
Then there is Erin, but there is seriously zero material to help us speculate. I can't recall any ITM where she says the way she feels during RC. See how for all the others we always get to see ITM : "I don't want to go home ..." " I want the rose ..." " I don't want to be in the bottom too .." ... I can't recall any for her.

she started to mention after her second date something very important.
It is very possible that Erin is F1. I mentioned it a while ago... my second nagging feeling.
After looking at the first 4 episodes again, I play more attention to the top 5 and Erin was definitely there.

@HEA brilliant I agree it was Fleur and Gab but as you say prop wanted the ensuing drama, my nagging feeling as well is that that Erin is F1. Gab really liked Jordan I agree also some thing does not feel right about Fleur and Jordan

Positives IMHO

- in the intro teaser
- arrival with her voice over: I am here for the right reasons (something like that)
- always in a middle of nearby dramas but NEVER heard
- sweet 1st date where they bonded on common passion: sea and superyacht
- she was very often 1st to receive the rose
- after SD, seen on 1st row
- dorky fun 2nd date with a real pash and HTD rose
- body language in the next teaser (seated next to her, we can see him -and her- swallowing hard on a hard question) and he is definitely looking at her as a smitten man
- both dorky
- best jordan friend mentioned that top 2 for him is erin and naz
- romantic music at the kissing hay rose
- although I found Jordan uncomfortable giving the earrings (not his choice), she got them nonetheless  

Negatives
IMHO

- Now... the franchise always talk about overcoming something and I did not see anything like that. (we saw it with Naz changing from nazty to nice)
- Erin was very surprised that he was romantic with her. If she did not see it before, it means, he made no effort of true interest with her talking to her since SD which was episode 10 which was April 5 and second date April 25 with no show of special interest as per Erin
- no show of emotion or special interest
- too dorky, not enough chemistry
- kiss was to orchestrated when he kissed her and gave her the rose who just happened to be behind her
- I saw no interest, even a tiny bit outside both single dates and giving her the first roses.
- Fleur drama cocktail: he even mentioned that he did not spend much time with Erin
- she was not often seen with jordan for a serious discussion
- they joked a lot about movies but did not see much more during the 2nd date

I said it before. She reminds me of Emily and even Matilda edits. And it goes with the way this franchise always do: reveal the F1 near hometown.

This is why for me she is top 2 for sure. IMHO It is possible that she is F1. I personally do not see it but it does not mean she is not.

---

Jordan has a heck of way to console Naz versus Fleur IMHO.

The way I see it at the last RC...

Prods asked Jordan to go find Fleur who was upset. He listened to her (as usual... she thanked him for listening and share all she had on her chest).... and prods, knowing full well with their love test on their site and SM, that Fleur is well loved... asked him to give her the first rose.

But it was not his choice.

His choicea were Gab and Naz. IMHO

Gab was very emotional and not to leave the girls. Kate was the one she was the closest not the other girls. Gab was also seen with a red nose at her departure ITM. I do not remember who said that Gab was invested with Jordan for a while.

For me, Jordan wanted Fleur out but prods told him not. So he was seen struggling because he did not want to hurt Gab. If I compare the elimination with storm/fleur, I saw the exact same struggling. In this case, Storm made it easy since I am convinced she asked the prods to leave.  IMHO

Also I am convinced that producers jumped on this gold occasion to get more drama with Naz. drama = good TV = good rates = $$

Naz was always considered for hometown. The real drama was Fleur and Gab. IMHO

I mean after seeing my 2 GIF, how more obvious it is, IMHO, that Jordan is not into Fleur. So why giving her the first rose? It does not make sense.

It smelled a huge producers set up at the last CP and RC, IMHO

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:12 am

I think the ITM for the top 4, were made during the hometown

Jordan speaks about Naz with the same top as his home visit with Fleur. He uses a lot his hand as to make a point. This segment is used at the bike 1on1

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Tee210
my s/cap (HEA)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Tee110
my s/cap (HEA)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Tee310
my s/cap (HEA)

then Jordan speaks about Fleur when he is wearing the same shirt as his home visit with Erin.

The way he speaks about Fleur makes me think that he speaks about her home visit: "the fleur I fell for". IMO he spoke about Fleur being happy among her family not the Fleur he saw having a melting down but edits showed this ITM right after the cocktail party when they are on the patio as if her speech meant something very important when IMO his body language said something else

He also speaks about Naz. He talks about seeing Naz on her face and her eyes that she is really feeling something and he is only going to find out about the girls only if they do that and he could definitely see that on Naz. This could be about the patio or could be another moment during home visit.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Erin11
my s/cap (HEA)

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 Kkkkkk11
my s/cap (HEA)

If Jordan spoke to Erin that night, prods decided to not show us and prioritize Fleur metldown. That says to me that Erin may not be in top 2?

again confused. which is good. It keeps me on my toes trying to guess!  Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 43 3806527698

so hometown could be in this order?

Naz
Fleur
Erin

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:16 am

Well it could be the same day. Or it could be the same tee. We know Jordan likes his backup striped tanks, so maybe he's got a few grey tees in store as well hahaha !!!

Oh so the guy planning the bush and kind of confronting Jordan would be Naz's stepbrother? I thought it was Erin's. But you must be correct, the background looks like the same as in the shot where we see Naz and Jordan.

Thanks for the preview recap!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 64 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie