SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 am

"a notorious bachelor and his nemesis" gee I wonder who that could be! I'm sure the unspoiled would figure that out already by the previews!

Hopefully no one eats while Evan and Carly have that first kiss!  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f631  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f648

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:14 am

That could be an appropriate toilet break.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:26 am

New promo just aired...chock full of Nick/Josh love fest laugh out loud. Even an old shot of SWSRN choosing between both boys! OY!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:06 am

^^^^is anyone able to bring over the clip of the new preview??

I guess RS was right about Josh likely being the new villain, why else would ABC?Disney label him as the notorious bachelor in their promos? And why is he even labeled that way? He had a good reputation on his season and even after except for the split with Andi and her book claims. It thought Nick was considered more the notorious one from the past.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:26 am

^^I'm guessing the notorious label came about because of the shrew's book. And in all likelihood, Josh wouldn't be on BIP if she hadn't written about him. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:35 am

I think that the narrative of the story this season frames Josh as the villain for a few reasons. First because Nick was placed in Paradise first and Josh "steals" the girl. And second because it sounds like Josh freaked out on Nick and gave the rest of the cast reason to doubt his sincerity.

Whereas Nick was a favorite of most of the cast, especially the women. It was a little harder to make Nick the villain again when he did not give them any material to work with this time. Plus, I have a feel that being friends with the majority of the producers makes it easier to get a redemption edit.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 am

I don't think Josh will really be the villain because ultimately they need a love story like #jannerforever and that's #jam so there's almost not choice for them but to show him in a good light long term at the end of the season. This rivalry is just to warm up the audience like Chad and Olivia last year, not the main attraction which will paint Josh as good by default imo as 1/2 of Jam. All just my thoughts so we'll see what tptb think laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:08 am

So what bachelor thinks he's getting booted and steals Amanda away from making out with Josh to tell her his feelings? I'm guessing Evan since that promo says things don't end well on their kissing date with Carly (that spit...ewww) and they showed him telling Amanda he was there specifically for her on an earlier preview. Just weird that he ends up engaged to Carly after all this.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:20 am

Beach Lover wrote:So what bachelor thinks he's getting booted and steals Amanda away from making out with Josh to tell her his feelings?  I'm guessing Evan since that promo says things don't end well on their kissing date with Carly (that spit...ewww) and they showed him telling Amanda he was there specifically for her on an earlier preview.  Just weird that he ends up engaged to Carly after all this.

It doesn't mention Amanda by name but it most likely is. I hadn't thought of Evan as a possibility but now that you mention it, sounds plausible. I think we are "supposed" to believe it's Nick.

"When one bachelor knows he is going home since he was recently dumped, he plants a fake date card addressed to him so he can tell his original love interest how he feels. The only glitch is the beauty is very much taken and is making out with her hunky guy when the desperate guy approaches. What will the notorious bachelor do when his woman is stolen from him mid-makeout? Will the underdog prevail?"
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 am

Must be hard work to type up the plot of this soap opera without naming names. Gets a bit confusing with all the various bachelorettes and bachelors.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:03 am

The thought of Evan of all men trying to "steal" Amanda from Josh is absolutely hilarious to me. Even better if Josh actually feels threatened. Please let it be Evan with the fake date card.  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602  jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:14 am

The fake date card....sounds like he is stealing one from Survivor with the fake idol. SMH
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose