SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I don't have the effort to perform the mental gymnastics necessary to think any dude that punches a metal door and threatens to hunt people down as anything but one messed up individual who has no business on this show. Not everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt imo. Sometimes people are exactly who they are the first time <- thank you, Oprah!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:23 pm

I think it's weird that both Jen and Lauren H are still at home, I would have rather seen them than sarah and izzy. how much more interesting are they? they must gave been talking or something with one of the guys before...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:30 pm

I think they are going to send Jen and Lauren in to shake things up with who has coupled up so far. Especially Jen will get the guy's attention.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't have the effort to perform the mental gymnastics necessary to think any dude that punches a metal door and threatens to hunt people down as anything but one messed up individual who has no business on this show. Not everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt imo. Sometimes people are exactly who they are the first time <- thank you, Oprah!

They cast him for precisely that reason, just as they cast some of the others to be a foil for him. I guess, when it comes to reality tv, I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Why would Jen of all ppl be so eagerly awaited? I had to look her up since I didnt remember her. That was only the second time I ever had to do that bc I have a good memory. She looks like a young Mya Rudolph to me.

I will probably only like her if she does a great Donatella impression like Mya does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Jen to me seems like someone who is quite photogenic, but very un-telegenic. I couldn't believe it's the same girl as in her SM pictures when i saw her in action on Ben's season. Is she supposed to be the Samantha of this season, the one everyone wants?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:48 pm

babs wrote:I think they are going to send Jen and Lauren in to shake things up with who has coupled up so far.  Especially Jen will get the guy's attention.

If they do out Jen in later, it just kind of sucks, because the ones that come later on don't have that much of a chance. Maybe if it were the first couple episodes, but as of this morning she seemed to be still at home on snapchat.

IDK I kind of get the feeling Lauren is sad about something...maybe they told her they aren't putting her in. Her snapchat this morning said. "treating myself to a limo and massage at lunch just because with a sad face" weird

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:34 pm

RS said Lauren Himile is going to be a late arrival. Who knows why or if he's telling the truth!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 1f49c

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 8367-910 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 I_got_13 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 pm

Jen is Samantha Steffan 2.0.
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:34 pm

teamjanner wrote:Jen is Samantha Steffan 2.0.

I don't think she will be bad like Samantha was though. She seems too nice. And she is much prettier than Sam.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:11 pm

Jen reminds me more of Jade than Samantha.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:16 pm

seton wrote:Why would Jen of all ppl be so eagerly awaited? I had to look her up since I didnt remember her. That was only the second time I ever had to do that bc I have a good memory. She looks like a young Mya Rudolph to me.

I will probably only like her if she does a great Donatella impression like Mya does.

Boobs. She'll for sure break up some couple.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam