SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:...I like Carly and she would be a fun partner for Nick, but I just don't think he has an attraction to her physically, based on his history...
I think Carly is just as attractive as Kaitlyn or Andi. Carly's personality and outlook on life are way more appealing than Andi or Kaitlyn's JMO

Oh, I thought u were going to say the opposite. . . .

I think Carly is just as attractive as Kaitlyn or Andi. It's Carly's personality and outlook on life that is stank. JMO. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Honestly, I have no idea who Nick would be interested in. I do think Carly or Sarah H would start at least as only a showmance, as I don't think they would magically be into each other since they have each met before.  Now can something grow over three weeks as you get to know someone on another level? Sure.

It is hard for me to say. I am personally so over Nick and his surface level stuff over the last year, I just don't think I have any expectation of him any particular way or another anymore. Nothing is below him, IMO, now as he is doing the show he once claimed he would never be interested in.

Right on to the bolded Stuck. He acted like he was so above BIP and now he's down there baking in the sun with the rest of them. Let's see if he comes across as the least bit enthusiastic or just acts like he is on an extended mime date the entire time. Reality check for this reality professional.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:37 pm

I think Andi is a stunning woman until she opens her mouth and the toxic whorebeast comes out.

Kaitlyn is also very pretty too me. No comment on the personality as she and Shawn and their love has actually thawed my opinion a lot over the last year.

I only every saw a cute type of pretty for Carly. Not an insult, she is adorable in looks and very girl next door, just not as stunning as many of the women this franchise brings in. Compared to the majority of the population, Carly looks great and is very pretty, compared to shallow TPTB who try to cast the most surface level beautiful people they can find, she is average at best. JMO.

I thought Carly was very funny at first until her jealous meanness came out, then her peeing on Kirk and basically making him into some kind of evil jerk for not falling in love, it was puke all over for me with Carly. I wanted her to crawl back under the rock she came out of. But I liked Kirk and felt really bad for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Andi is pretty, Kaitlyn is pretty too but she has a few features that are questionable, Carly is just cute IMO. I just don't see that Nick would be interested in her. Nick seems to like girls with chutzpah...some sassiness, outgoing and most notably brunettes.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:...Nick seems to like girls with chutzpah...some sassiness, outgoing and most notably brunettes...
Carly is sassy, outgoing, has a lot of chutzpah and is a natural brunette as most "blondes" are JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi is pretty, Kaitlyn is pretty too but she has a few features that are questionable, Carly is just cute IMO. I just don't see that Nick would be interested in her. Nick seems to like girls with chutzpah...some sassiness, outgoing and most notably brunettes.

IMO.

His former girlfriend who helped dress him for the first season is a very pretty, thin blonde. I think Nick just likes them very pretty and maybe a little on the short and skinny side. I think he would like blonde, brunette or redhead as long as she looks good. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm not saying he came close to attacking anyone. He himself said several times he can't do that because it would get him in trouble, so I doubt the producers were that worried. That said, punching walls so hard your hand bleeds is certainly a sign of some serious anger issues and I definitely wouldn't want to be around someone like that, let alone date someone like that. There's no telling what he's capable of with no camera crew around. It's his mindset that bothers me the most. He said several times that he sees no other way to shut people up than threatening them with violence. I don't care if he never follows through with any of his threats, he's still messed up in the head and it annoys me that they'd put him on a so called dating show, again, just for drama. There is no female out there bad enough to deserve him, except Andi perhaps.

I'm not saying he doesn't have some issues, however, all those guys were on him non stop. He politely told them to leave him alone. Naturally, they continued...at the suggestion of producers...the same producers that cast him, no doubt for this exact response. Just as they cast Evan for his weaselly self. I guess, under the circumstances, I'm just more willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now if I hear about him punching someone in real life, that is a whole other kettle of fish.

I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say they were on him non stop. I'm sure we were shown all the conflicts they got on camera and that wasn't much considering these guys were living together for weeks. Chad did start some of it too by ridiculing the other guys being bummed about not getting dates, being a poor sport during group dates and basically telling the others they were losers for going along with the silly activities. It's not like he just sat in the corner doing nothing the entire time. Yeah, I wish the guys would've just left him be, but I don't think they did anything worthy of him getting violent, not even close. Maybe it's just me and the fact that I consider violence the very last resort at all times, but I have no tolerance whatsoever for a temper like Chad's. It's just not okay in my world to threaten anyone with violence or lay your hands on people in an aggressive manner.

I mean take Nick for example, the other guys kept trying to start crap with him for two seasons and he didn't even argue back really or raise his voice. That's how a sane adult handles conflict in my world and I don't even think it's much to ask. IMO you can't blame others for how you react to conflict, that's on you.

In other news, is there any proof Nick will be on BIP other than RS's word? I just find it weird that he wasn't on that official list that was released, unless they're going for some shock factor.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:21 pm

I think Nick does like brunettes as long as they are fun and adventurous.  I understand that he said he never would do BIP but he is Golden Ratings for ABC and I am sure they made him a offer that he couldn't refuse.  It is like a free vacation and getting paid very well.
#Teamnick 

So why not ? Better than sitting at a 9-5 job that you have done for years. Have fun while you can life is to short.

There has been no mention of Nick being on the show other than RS so at this time he is not confirmed.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:27 pm

mindless wrote:....is there any proof Nick will be on BIP other than RS....
From what I can tell Nick hasn't been active on SM since filming began JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Sorry @whit90 I know I used to love Nick, but this whole have fun while you can, I just don't get it. Maybe because I interrupted my career path twice for graduate school and now I am looking at my mid 40s and getting the retirement savings inline and getting a little scared, I honestly don't get giving up everything to do what seems like working out and modeling.  Except for Movember all I have seen Nick in a year is one long party.  In your 20s maybe, but for a man who really does want to be married and have a family, nope, it doesn't make sense.

Maybe he has decided he deserves to just have fun and do what he wants, since he worked really hard from undergrad on and probably had lots of responsibility being one of the oldest in a large family.  Okay, it just seems to be so different than the Nick he said he was during Andi's season and even after.

To me I see a man who has lost himself and become a caricature of what he once was.  It makes me sad, because I really did admire him before. Now it is all shallow surface level stuff.

He is certainly not mean or nasty about it and seems to be nice to everyone, but I just don't see the same man anymore.  And that is okay, he certainly doesn't owe me or anyone else anything, but I make fun of the others who seems as aimless and fame seeking as Nick, so I am making fun of him now too.  When does the party end and you start actually being a grown up again?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:56 pm

Any idea of how much certain returning alum are paid per show, e.g, Nick, Carly vs. newer cast members?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 pm

IDK.
I think those that stay on the show longer also get more of a stipend. I would imagine if TPTB want a cast person they might pay that person more than if that person wants the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam