SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:31 am

nd4reality wrote:Was there romance on the date itself?

@nd4reality
not sure nd...haven't watched either... giggling . But from GA description i get an impression the date was cute and sweet-ish. She did mention that the kisses were not as hot as with Mikhel though charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 3806527698

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:32 am

Ouch. Way to compare, Jasmine.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:34 am

nd4reality wrote:Ouch. Way to compare, Jasmine.

@nd4reality
Opps sorry...i meant GA who did the comparison..not Jas... charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:36 am

I haven't seen the date yet either but have been reading comments from people.

Jasmine did say: "With Mike, it's so much fun, so romantic. It feels good" so I guess there was some romance.

@nd4reality Apparently Jasmine actually said something about feeling the chemistry with Mike during the kiss and that it was "off the charts". yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am

siena wrote:I haven't seen the date yet either but have been reading comments from people.

Jasmine did say: "With Mike, it's so much fun, so romantic. It feels good" so I guess there was some romance.

@nd4reality Apparently Jasmine actually said something about feeling the chemistry with Mike during the kiss and that it was "off the charts". yes

:yes: plus who know whats left on edit floor. From watching for so many years i rarely get to see hot kisses with the F1s anyway..in most cases...the F2 and/or F3 who usually gets the 'chemistry' edit...with attributes such as 'spark',.'fire' etc kind of stuff giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:41 am

Joy15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Ouch. Way to compare, Jasmine.

@nd4reality
Opps sorry...i meant GA who did the comparison..not Jas... charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887  yes

Haha. Ok sorry jasmine.

Hopefully the date will go up on yt or W network soon. The aftershow barely discussed the date. I wonder why.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

Just read GA's updates. As most of us predicted, it appears that Mike's date was fun & sweet vs the off the charts chemistry Jasmine had with the other 2 front runners.

And it seems also as speculated that the obstacle will be location....Mike saying he wants to stay in Winnipeg & Jasmine pressing him twice on it per GA updates. We will see how the cookie crumbles. Now to the sleuthing task of comparing the PIs/ITM & VOs for the front runners giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 am

Yes @mercieme it sounds like the date was what a lot of us thought it would be. Very interested to compare once I've seen the episode. I wonder if it'll be clearer or more confusing! dizzy

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:22 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 CuihqYBW8AAqyv7
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
CHEERS No better way to start off a romantic date with a romantic dude. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:24 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 CuikTPDWIAEQ5S4
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"Mike and I deserve a chance to see where this goes" - Anddddd Mike gets the first rose of the evening!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:34 am

Thanks @Maddy for decorating the thread with the pics.

JasMike so flipping cute together  PINKHEART ....gonna be fun to watch this episode once it's posted giggling

@siena the edit is actually clear cut to me strictly going by the narrative & story arc but will post my thoughts after I watch

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:41 am

All these pics are so sweet!  Smiley

@mercieme Can't wait till we can finally see the episode!! I think we might have some similar thoughts about the edit too so look forward to reading your comparisons.

Bundle up! It's time to get cozy in Quebec City as Jasmine's journey continues TONIGHT 9PM (ET/PT) only on @w_network . by @bacheloretteca

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose