SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:49 am

This comment on IG under JasMike rain kiss is hilarious charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698 and I also saw similar posts on the show IG before Mike even got his SD....geez peeps take it easy....Mike will be alright  giggling

_hilaryus If he doesn't win, then I don't even know what love is anymore.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLcaOKXALf_/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:22 am

So Kaitlyn is the Bette CA digital correspondent for ET Canada & comments on the show while it's airing.

So here is what she had to say about JasMike
https://mobile.twitter.com/ETCanada/status/786011704140464128
Plus she claims she is Team Mike  giggling
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/786027956032372736

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:25 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 14712305_267884380278482_6797256006184206336_n

goodhumanprods@ogilmike - taking romance to the next level. #bachelorette #bacheloretteca @goodhumanprods @bacheloretteca

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLc6mswh8Tw/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 am

The adorable twirling : awwww

This date has us feeling like. #BacheloretteCA
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Giphy

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/

Bringing over some comments aka Mikey Loves  beatingheart  :

Jamie MLashbb Labonte Mikes the one

Kathleen Naugle
They are PERFECT together

Chloe McKenzie Mike has to be the one!! He is so perfect for her!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:46 am

Thanks Joy for that FB gif....that's a really good one.

Mikey did a 360 degrees twirl with Jasmine....boy had been starved of a SD for too long he was giddy with excitement & got Jasmne all giddy too hehehe

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:47 am

mercieme wrote:Thanks Joy for that FB gif....that's a really good one.

Mikey did a 360 degrees twirl with Jasmine....boy had been starved of a SD for too long he was giddy with excitement & got Jasmne all giddy too hehehe

:bigsmile: : Hey..."Don't Blame it On the Rain"... lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:15 am

The episode is finally up!  yes   http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=643A7271-993D-4538-EDDF-B3E3E19B5F8D

I really enjoyed watching Mike's one-on-one. Jasmine and Mike made me smile throughout.  :yes:  I'll try and upload some more screencaps but I'll start with some from the helicopter ride. Here are some notable bits of dialogue too.

Jasmine to Mike: I felt this building attraction to you and there's something right about it.

Jasmine: Kissing you is the best.
Mike: I agree.

Jasmine: I really really like kissing Mike. He's a great kisser. And I can feel this chemistry with us is kind of off the charts actually.

:sprinklehearts Their smiles after the kiss were adorable IMO. kisses

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2zqa6pc
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2n1tniq
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3356rfq
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Jt85zb
Source: My screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks @siena!!..just cuteness overload! awwww

i have watched their date as 'regular viewer'...and it made me giddy like a schoolgirl who watched chick flick at the first time charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698  giggling . Need more time to dig more and find some 'edit nuggets'. I have been focusing on 'Connection' nuggets in the VOs and PIs...once ive finished my puzzle..i would share Smiley

One thing give me pause though...their storyline of 'location obstacle' seemingly has been solved on this episode?..NO?....then what could possibly their next obstacle?...laugh out loud..pardon me...i am big on 'obstacle' kind of stuff giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:35 am

You're welcome @Joy15. They were precious! awwww

I posted this in the episode thread but I noticed that regarding the conversation about moving, Mike actually said he doesn't see himself living in Winnipeg "forever" and then Jasmine said she didn't see herself living in Winnipeg "forever". I had thought it would be a more significant difference of opinion, but they were essentially saying the same thing IMO. And then Jasmine said to Mike: "I do like the idea of being closer to home, because there's something appealing about the fact that you live in Winnipeg. Maybe I'd have a reason to be back in that area and that would be something I would really like."

It did seem like an "issue" that was dramatised by the producers because they needed an obstacle. I'm wondering if one scenario of how Mike's edit has been so far and how hidden he's been is because there isn't really a huge obstacle and it'd therefore be too obvious. I don't know if that's the case, but certainly a possibility.

I mean this was an actual thing they said to each other. charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698 :swinginglove

Mike: We're kind of cute.
Jasmine: We are kind of cute.

I thought the way they looked at each other was adorable!  :cutiepie

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2v7wh01
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1h2wj8
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am

siena wrote:You're welcome @Joy15. They were precious! awwww

I posted this in the episode thread but I noticed that regarding the conversation about moving, Mike actually said he doesn't see himself living in Winnipeg "forever" and then Jasmine said she didn't see herself living in Winnipeg "forever". I had thought it would be a more significant difference of opinion, but they were essentially saying the same thing IMO. And then Jasmine said to Mike: "I do like the idea of being closer to home, because there's something appealing about the fact that you live in Winnipeg. Maybe I'd have a reason to be back in that area and that would be something I would really like."

It did seem like an "issue" that was dramatised by the producers because they needed an obstacle. I'm wondering if one scenario of how Mike's edit has been so far and how hidden he's been is because there isn't really a huge obstacle and it'd therefore be too obvious. I don't know if that's the case, but certainly a possibility.

I mean this was an actual thing they said to each other. charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698 :swinginglove

Mike: We're kind of cute.
Jasmine: We are kind of cute.

I thought the way they looked at each other was adorable!  :cutiepie
*snipped*

@siena

very interesting on the bolded....reasonable take :yes: .You could be right for sure.  I start to think maybe this is what is called the early connection/FIR curse?...producers really need something to work on... Let's see :
- IMO Sasha of Sam F ...who received FIR and connected with Sam (if being giddy and nervous when near him is any indication giggling ) also didnt have any bold storyline and obstacle with her IMO....the Obstacle is on Sam's end who is afraid the past experience would happen again (she loved someone more than he did her).
- Kaitlyn-Shawn. I think their obstacle is Nick?.... charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 3806527698
- Jojo-Jordan. Trust on Jordan's end.  (just a lil observation : just like Jojo did Jordan...Jas likes to stroke her hand onto Mike's shoulder/chest laugh out loud :bad girl: )

there is a VO of Mike in the end of the date : "i think i want for us to fall crazy in love together"... Im wondering if that will be their next storyline?...we shall see

btw i think i have caught the F1 music riff in Aus series over handing the date's rose scene (the same music as when he received the FIR) - will check for more

I thought the way they looked at each other was adorable!  :cutiepie :

word I agree score  party time

if someone ask me to recap this episode...i guess i could sum it up in 3 words : Game Over Boyz!!  :uptonogood charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 2498057887

seriously..major editing work involving in their date. If you look closer on the last part of their dancing scene..you can see that Jas was the one who initiated the kiss..(she looked very in the moment and really into him laugh out loud) :yougogirl:  ...but the camera zoom out right away and they cut the kiss promptly.... Rolling Eyes   #WeWantMore Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 am

Joy15 wrote: seriously..major editing work involving in their date. If you look closer on the last part of their dancing scene..you can see that Jas was the one who initiated the kiss..(she looked very in the moment and really into him laugh out loud) :yougogirl:  ...but the camera zoom out right away and they cut the kiss promptly.... Rolling Eyes   #WeWantMore Praying
*snipped*

Yes this is what I noticed too!! charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 1377737533  If you look at the first helicopter kiss, Jasmine is actually the one moving Mike's mic. And then the second umbrella kiss, IMO Jasmine leans into Mike and initiates that kiss. Then the last dancing kiss, IMO she pulls him closer like you said. Whereas it seems with most of the other guys it is them initiating the kiss (Hi Benoit  giggling ), with Mike you can see Jasmine making moves too IMO. Interesting. yes

whipped
charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 A1k9qe
Source: My screencap

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:20 am

Thanks for the recap & SCs. Haven't watched yet....unreal that they actually said they are cute together....that's what we have said all along JasMike....thanks for confirming our thoughts giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose