SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 4:39 pm

I was annoyed with Nick's flowers to Andi, until I remembered the flowers didn't make her be rude to Eric, she was the one who chose to be rude. The snow could be really cute.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mindless Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

The testimony vid was posted in the first post of this thread, wasn't it? I've liked him since watching that, seems like a nice guy. I also wondered if the pic of JoJo with a horse was from Chase's HTD since there were horses on his Vine account. Seems like his family is pretty wealthy too so he's more on JoJo's "level" than Ben, despite being a normal guy. Sounds like a good fit for her, all things considered. Hopefully she's not too blinded by whatever chemistry she has with Jordan. Chase could be her Chris Siegfried.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 04, 2016 5:10 pm

mindless wrote:..Seems like his family is pretty wealthy too...
According to the Linkedin profile posted in this thread Chase's dad is a home inspector. He may make a good living but that's not my definition of wealthy. I don't know anything about his step dad. Is he the one with money question JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed May 04, 2016 7:00 pm

You can search public property records and find that his fathers ranch was purchased for over $1m... His mom & step dad own a property worth just under $1m according to public property records.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 04, 2016 7:33 pm

A million dollars used to go a lot further than it does now. I guess the term wealthy is subjective.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed May 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A million dollars used to go a lot further than it does now. I guess the term wealthy is subjective.

My thoughts exactly in putting the dollar amount and people can form their own view. I know it doesn't tell the whole story but it's one point of reference...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:A million dollars used to go a lot further than it does now. I guess the term wealthy is subjective.
I agree I've lived in Silicon Vally where people who own property worth millions are well off but not wealthy JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 04, 2016 7:55 pm

And real estate and property in Colorado can be crazy expensive.

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 87b72b10 controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 86669110 controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed May 04, 2016 9:20 pm

A home may be worth $1m but the question is how much of a mortgage is still on it? A million dollars now a days isn't the same as it was in the past.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 04, 2016 9:37 pm

If Chase's Mom can afford to compete in dressage then they are at least comfortable. It is an expensive hobby/interest. 

So be it comfortable or wealthy there should not be a huge gap in financial level between Chase and JoJo and their upbringings. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed May 04, 2016 9:56 pm

Absolutely...  even if the whole thing is mortgaged you would still need to make approx $333k a year to qualify for that mortgage under typical mainstream bank lending terms.  Either way, I don't think financial inequality will be a stumbling block for JoJo and Chase IMO.

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Wed May 04, 2016 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote was formatted weird so deleted)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 11, 2016 11:37 am

mindless wrote:The testimony vid was posted in the first post of this thread, wasn't it? I've liked him since watching that, seems like a nice guy. I also wondered if the pic of JoJo with a horse was from Chase's HTD since there were horses on his Vine account. Seems like his family is pretty wealthy too so he's more on JoJo's "level" than Ben, despite being a normal guy. Sounds like a good fit for her, all things considered. Hopefully she's not too blinded by whatever chemistry she has with Jordan. Chase could be her Chris Siegfried.

Oh gosh...horsegate!! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05