SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:49 pm

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Image51

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 1f49b  controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 78 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:03 pm

relaxing wrote:I'm not disappointed.  I get more and more impressed each ep and with each day of his real life that we get to see on socmed - and I thought he handled himself well in that ep.

Honestly, I think he is the real gem in all this that Jojo let get away, with what she has to choose from she's crazy to not give Chase a shot IRL.  JMO.  And for her to say she wasn't getting much back from him in the preview seems crazy to me.  Chase seems to always have his eyes on her, be trying to get in there for his time, do cute fun little gestures for her without stepping on others feelings or pushing too hard ie being himself IMO.  He's putting in far more effort than Jordan from what I can see. Also if Chase and the guys can see how into Jordan she is, who isn't going to pull back a bit.

I say keep doing what you're doing Chase and you'll come out of this looking like a classy, respectable, good guy - which is what he seems to be in real life to me. JMO.

clapping! thumbsup High clap
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:01 am

Seabear wrote:Chase lost points with me on the scene with Derek and Alex on the couch...when he said I'm done here or something dismissive to Derek...and his whiny buddy Alex jumped right on the bandwagon with him.  Derek may be insecure but Chase, Alex, Jordan and Robby were definitely acting like they are the superior mean girls boys.  All of these guys are looking so immature...very high school clique.  Maybe once Alex is gone...they will all act nicer.  Sadly each episode makes all the guys look worse and worse. No one has a good edit.

JMO

Agreed, and I've not read much through the thread, but you represent my thoughts. I'm a HUGE Chase fan, but why should I be? BBF and Robby the famewhore are golden I guess.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:13 am

Chase is cut out out a lot, and I do not like it. Is Luke getting the Bachelor warmup? Yes. Ugh, not a fan of his. I cannot get into him. I'm cool with the final two (I guess), but if Jojo slaved the day and went beyond her final one (meaning, spoiled, he is a cheating bastard). I still have hope for Chase, pathetically and in delusion.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:37 am

Please continue in the new thread here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05