SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by traveler90 Fri May 27, 2016 8:13 pm

^^ I think the snow clip happens in the next episode
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 48 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by albean99 Fri May 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Oh thanks, traveler90. I pretty much know nothing about what happens until late in the season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 27, 2016 8:44 pm

Sprite wrote:
sde1041 wrote:To each his own.
Too much of a teddy bear vibe from him.
Not my kind.
But I understand some like him.
As for Jojo, I don't think he has enough of an edge for her. IMO.

Cila51290 wrote:I don't think the "players" this season and the ones that have ex gf baggage should be the ones considered with an "edge" for JoJo. Sorry but to me those are just bad apples you should stay away from.

I'd like to believe good guys still have an edge to them which = Chase and maybe Luke.

JMHO

I love teddy bear types! As for bad boys, I never understand the attraction...no matter how edgy and cool. I remember the 1F love.  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 48 1838857674 I guess I prefer someone who is smart, funny, interesting, respectful, thoughtful...and if he has a sexy voice, broad shoulders, nice hands and can cook....well, I'd be all over that!

I have never had a one night stand but I imagine that a bad boy would be one for that and the sensitive ones for keepers.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri May 27, 2016 9:39 pm

I also prefer the Bachelor to be older...regardless of how immature the contestants act, just having some more older women in the 28-33 range would be good. Most guys these days barely consider marriage until 30 IMO, and some even older, just makes it more believable. With Chase, I'd say most of the girls will be 24-27. Unfortunately, if they cast 25 gorgeous people that are great for the lead, it would be boring I guess laugh out loud, so many of the hot, smart, genuine successful people don't get cast, only a few.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 pm

I think if a lead actually had 25 really good prospects that could be a REALLY fun season. Could you imagine Jojo with 25 Jordans? What would she do? She'd loose her mind. It would be so much more fun to watch. Just, my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri May 27, 2016 11:01 pm

Hopefully Chase edit doesn't get lost in the drama.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 11:18 pm

casjacknick wrote:I think if a lead actually had 25 really good prospects that could be a REALLY fun season. Could you imagine Jojo with 25 Jordans? What would she do? She'd loose her mind. It would be so much more fun to watch. Just, my opinion.

This is a great point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 11:23 pm

They tried better matching (or at least production made it appear that way) with Jen S. It did not do her any great shakes.
They made a much more modified version of that with Jesse Palmer. That obviously did not work out either.
I think with reality tv the way it is now, and the ability to leave your job without having ill repercussions, makes it very difficult to get quality cast.
And then--there is production--they do not feel normal people make for good tv. So they put a limit on how many normals they take for casting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 am

awwww this guy is killing me. I'm totally smitten. First that caption on his Instagram, and now this little scene with the fake snow awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sat May 28, 2016 4:12 pm

Chase is fun and husband material. Luke is husband materials based on his credentials alone. Hope to see the fun side of him. Jordan is fun, but imo not a husband material. My impression about Jojo is gradually changing. If she knew Jordan was coming on the show, and from what I'm seeing in promos released so far, then she is very shrewd. She seems to be flirting a lot with the guys, and making it appear like she's giving them an equal chance. I don't blame her though. ABC is to be blamed.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 28, 2016 4:36 pm

I think Jordan should've never been on the show. I mean if every semi-famous person comes on who wouldn't choose them ?!? Tough for the normal guys with real jobs to stand a chance. Chase or Robby would've won JoJo's heart if Jordan never happened. He had a one leg up from all the men even before the show even began. That's not fair but whatever. I'm just going to be cheering on for Chase to get the better end of the stick whether it's as the next lead or not.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 4:55 pm

So I did some stalking of Chase on SM & it appears that at least 2 of his closest friends are married. I will be curious to see if he gets to talk about how he was nominated to be on the show...just wondering if one of his friend's wives nominated him. Also curious to see how he will handle the letdown from Jojo if he is F3 as we sleuthed so far.

And by the way...the unspoiled are really digging Chase so far. I have always wondered what power SM & media blitz plays on who the favorite is each season. And it's interesting how different it is between the spoiled and unspoiled each season IMO. But for sure I enjoy reading how the unspoiled are honing on the edit so far...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05