SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:18 pm

SarahD wrote:Based on Ben's choice - Lauren - I didn't really think he was that into Kaitlyn but probably though if he goes far enough he'll have his chance.

Same thing with Jojo...Her choice of men makes me think he wasn't really into Ben and she was hoping for this Ette gig.

Happens every season...

laugh out loud
I love Ben, I really do. He's my franchise fave along with Lauren. But Kaitlyn asking Ben if he considered her "wife material" and his "HELL TO THE NO" look and then the stuttering to string together a coherent answer was one hilarious moment.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Okay, so enough about Ben. Back to Chase. He is very sweet. I loved his date with JoJo and I'm glad he went in for the kiss. I still think Jordan is F1, but if there were a foiler, I would love for Chase to be F1.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Personality traits aside, I find Chase hot and I'm just drawn in by him for some reason. (Last year's Bachelor though a nice, decent guy did absolutely nothing for me in a romantic lead or attraction way so for me they aren't comparable.) Chase is dreamy to me. I loved their date but think he's going to get totally bubble heartbroken. Hopefully he gets a decent amount of screen time over the next few weeks before we get to HTDs, which I can't wait to see for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:36 pm

Chase is too much like Ben so he's not even in Jojo's top 2. I think the guys that Jojo are really into are the likes of Chad her ex, Jordan and Robby. Kind of cut from the same cloth.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Chase is the type of man that JoJo will want when she is in her late 30s or 40s, after the charm of the bad boy wears thin......especially when you want to raise a family.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:15 pm

babs wrote:Chase is the type of man that JoJo will want when she is in her late 30s or 40s, after the charm of the bad boy wears thin......especially when you want to raise a family.

I kinda agree with you. She needs to have her wings badly burnt for her to radically make a change. Sadly I think this public humiliation will do the job. I still cross my fingers that the F1 is Chase.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:20 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:Chase is the type of man that JoJo will want when she is in her late 30s or 40s, after the charm of the bad boy wears thin......especially when you want to raise a family.

I kinda agree with you. She needs to have her wings badly burnt for her to radically make a change. Sadly I think this public humiliation will do the job. I still cross my fingers that the F1 is Chase.

I'm not sure if I want Chase as her F1. I don't think she will be ready to let her bad boys go just yet and I would rather Chase find that girl that is more suited for him. Let JoJo and Jordan get the wild side of them out of their systems together and have fun with it.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:31 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

I'm not sure if I want Chase as her F1.  I don't think she will be ready to let her bad boys go just yet and I would rather Chase find that girl that is more suited for him.  Let JoJo and Jordan get the wild side of them out of their systems together and have fun with it.

I read an article yesterday INQUISITR. So yes, Chase will be much better with a sweet girl with the same strong values he has.

For jojo, I do not think she is bad. I will never blame any lead to take the money and potentially a partner and a job at the end. Good for them. If she is genuine, then I feel sorry for her right now. Like RS said, she is probably still on her honeymoon right now but when she'll wake up, this is going to be nasty. Ben, then Jordan (IF again Jordan is F1).

I think Chase is too nice. He reminds me so much of Chris (w/Desiree). But Jojo is not Desiree IMO. I like jojo better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

If interviews have been seen and research has been done, JoJo has said/and by the looks of pics, she does not have a specific type of guy. That much is evident IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:42 pm

I was certain Des and Chris would break up within six months. That she truly wanted Brooks and Chris was a standin only. I was SO wrong.

If JoJo ends up with Chase, I hope she has the same epiphany that Des had. Let's face it, even if Jordan leaves at F3 on his own, she had good time Robby to chose instead. I think if Chase is her F1 it will be because something clicked and changed for her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:30 pm

I agree @stuckinsc

At this point, jordan is almost a done deal. But something does not make sense with Jordan's edits.

ps: regarding Desiree me too I was very very wrong controlyourthoughtscontrolyourworld - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 64 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:24 pm

It also struck me as odd that Desiree is being used really often in ads associated with this season. At one point she like the forgotten bachelorette.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05