SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:56 pm

I love these new pics. This game date was much more low key than the previous one in Denver. I bet Ben and Lauren are noticing a swift change in the attention they receive, must be a relief. It looked like a fun group date, Lauren got to know the ladies more.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:00 pm

AmoreBella wrote:The crew last night...nice they are with the friends from the Warsaw date

https://www.instagram.com/p/BElhOs_Irah/

When I see the above pic of "the crew"....
I'm reminded of this
https://instagram.com/p/BAI-EjqGPdA/
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Image12

Back to top Go down

Post by wiltinglilies Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 Speak_10

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEjS3zbzSZE/?taken-by=lauren_bushnell

Friends that support each other.  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 1f4aa  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 1f46d  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 270a
wiltinglilies
wiltinglilies

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:49 pm

I don't get people who comment with 'nose job' or something else rude. Lauren has great and loving friends and family who have her back! Love it!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:51 pm

It was great to see Lauren comment on Ben's smile because it's her being in his life that's really added to that smile. There's so much more behind it now.

I really applaud Lauren's efforts. Giving up your lifestyle and moving for someone else, no matter how much you love them, isn't an easy task. Especially since she's surrounded herself with such great family and friends. And yet she's done it, seemingly w no hesitation and they are meshing their lives together. She's gotten to know his friends and has taken an interest in their home. In the same token, I applaud Ben for his efforts as well. It's clear that he realizes Lauren did give up a lot to go and be with him and he is not taking that for granted. He's let her decorate, welcomes one of her best friends and her goddaughter into their home, has involved her with his friends in fun settings and has made good on his promise to date her well. Denver for the most part seems to leave them alone, which is nice.

One of the other things I applaud them for is their ability to remain positive. Lauren, although she comments infrequently, always says the sweetest things on twitter when she responds to followers.  I'm so glad they've chosen to ignore the negativity. I think they are happy with each other and their lives right now, that it makes it that much easier, but still I'm glad that's how they chose to live their post show lives.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:52 pm

^ I'm to the point of just looking at the pics they post and making my own comments if I'm incline and not stressing trying to figure out why people do what they do. I.Just.Can't

Just breathe, live and enjoy! Positive vibes

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

Seems like they went to church this morning

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Al wrote:Seems like they went to church this morning

Yep.
https://twitter.com/natalie__196/status/724309157893959680
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Shirtless Ben guysss but the captions tho laugh out loud 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 DDNKS7E

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell

Last edited by dyra on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Laurens latest snap (other than shes gorgeous and ben working hard on his yardwork) u can see a glimpse of their bedroom and sure enough she already painted the headboard and side table. Aww i wish we could see a before and after i bet it looks so different...
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by wiltinglilies Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:14 pm

dyra wrote:Shirtless Ben guysss but the captions tho laugh out loud 

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 DDNKS7E

Snapchat: Lauren_bushnell

I love her 'cause she gets me. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 263a Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 1f60a Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 1f46d
wiltinglilies
wiltinglilies

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:30 pm

There's another snapchat vid Lauren's watching basketball game but Im not going upload it

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom