SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by SeekAny Mon May 09, 2016 9:46 am

I just can't get over how, I want to say perfect but I'll refrain, so instead I'll say well suited Ben and  Lauren are for each other. Ben Higgins got lucky beyond belief when Lauren Bushnell walked out of the limo on night one and stayed until the very end. A list of things I've noticed they share in common

- family orientated
- loyal group of long lasting friends
- same faith
- aren't afraid to show love
- reputation matters a lot to them
- a tad vain, but in a healthy way
- social drinkers, like to go out and do things and also stay in and chill
- like to travel
- like sports
- kind to others, both have been so nice to fans
- like simple things, sure they're enjoying perks of the show and experiences but are just as happy without it seems . Lauren's wardrobe choices and rewearing of same outfits, and fixing furniture instead of buying it leads me to believe she was very truthful about the simple things

So yea the fact that out of 25 people, which to me isn't a guarantee that your person will be in there, and Lauren was in the mix for Ben, they have all this in common AND had amazing chemistry, well that's some fantastic luck and maybe even a little fate.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by MiniDiva Mon May 09, 2016 10:24 am

Ben and Lauren make a striking couple, IMO, two beautiful people separately and together.  :sweetheart:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 am

Ben was lucky Lauren was on the show. Cute couple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 am

Do we know if Lauren is in Denver with Ben? I saw pics of him at airport? If so, yay! If not, I wondered if she would try to commute from Las Vegas to work a flight or two? Can you tell I'm trying to make tabloids look sillier than they are ?

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 10:51 am

^^ What/where were the pics of Ben at an airport? I'm not sure we know where they are, unless there was an airport sighting I'm not aware of. I assumed back to Denver, but who knows? We need Lauren to get back on snap ASAP! She's been waaaaay too quiet ever since she was hacked. Without snap, it makes figuring out where they are way more difficult. Haha

As far as the tabloid rumors, they are attached at the hip. I doubt Lauren would have traveled with Ben for a work conference and then straight to Vegas to spend time with Lauren's family if they called off the wedding and were on the verge of breakup. laugh out loud Silly tabs.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon May 09, 2016 10:55 am

SeekAny ;As Ben's Dad said. "It was meant to be"!
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am

There were two pics of him - one at the Las Vegas airport waiting on a line and then one with someone in Denver yesterday. Sorry it was laurenandbenhiggi Instagram account:)

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Lauren and her mom
Great pic

https://instagram.com/p/BFKcextzSR6/

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Mon May 09, 2016 1:22 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 13118116_501087043435787_1645814152_n

lauren_bushnell I'm not one get all sentimental but Ben flew home yesterday while I stayed with my family to celebrate Mothers Day and it was the first day we've spent apart in a few weeks. The second he left I felt a piece of me missing. I can't wait to get home today to the most amazing person I've ever met. I'm so thankful for you, Ben. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 1f495

Her caption is just LOVE heartbeat She doesn't want to be apart from him, not even for one day

Last edited by jupi on Mon May 09, 2016 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon May 09, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm seriously touched and in tears seeing Lauren get so sentimental like this. Way to squash the rumors! I love Benlo so much.. Their love is so inspirational.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Aww Lauren! They are a wonderful couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon May 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Best. IG. Caption. Ever. heartbeat

ETA: loved that she said she was flying home. To Denver. Take that, second rate trash mags. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 39 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom