SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by nannymargie Sat May 28, 2016 9:52 pm

suzq wrote:I hope it isn't true, either.

After thinking about it a little more I don't think this will happen. Ben has said he wanted to focus on their relationship and this would take away from that. Maybe in the future it could happen after the wedding and they have been married a while. Ben is a very good speaker and would be good at it but has he even lived there long enough to really consider it? I hope I am not wrong.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by bleuberry Sat May 28, 2016 11:11 pm

I'm stunned tbh, if this is true.

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Sat May 28, 2016 11:30 pm

I doubt its true guys, first of all i dont think it caters his needs, also taking a responsibility of that scope is huge, its not something you think of one night and try to achieve the other night

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun May 29, 2016 12:23 am

https://instagram.com/p/BF-Z8z2Bh50/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun May 29, 2016 12:37 am

The article was pretty detailed and the site seems legit, not a tabloid. Idk.

fixerupper - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 am

^^ I agree. I think it sounds legit...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun May 29, 2016 12:50 am

Don't you usually have to be in politics for a while to get into a position like that? "Work your way up" so to speak?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 29, 2016 12:56 am

I believe this would be a run for the State Legislature- so that would be pretty "entry level" -especially for someone who has a lot of name recognition already.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 29, 2016 1:11 am

jcrbil wrote:I believe this would be a run for the State Legislature- so that would be pretty "entry level" -especially for someone who has a lot of name recognition already.

Yes. The equivalent of The House of Representatives for the state of Colorado. Not the Senate for the state. Not sure how you define entry level exactly, but this kind of is. He's only 27, doesn't have a political background, but he does have national name recognition.

This is such uncharted water for Bachelor alumni! I'm still processing. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 29, 2016 2:21 am

I know a bit about politics and I hope he stays far away from it. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun May 29, 2016 2:22 am

Anyone know where Ben & Lauren are spending Memorial weekend? Any sitings?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun May 29, 2016 9:01 am

Jolena wrote:Anyone know where Ben & Lauren are spending Memorial weekend? Any sitings?
According to tagged IG pics, Ben was at the gym yesterday and out at at a bar/restaurant last night.
They're often photographed at church on Sunday so I'm hoping for a pic together today.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom