SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:50 am

Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:51 am

Interesting. How long is a flight from Chico to LA? Technically, either one of these people could have tweeted out they "just saw" JoJo when a hour or so could have passed in between or before they tweeted it out, especially the guy from Chico.

Both tweets seem plausible to me considering JoJo and Jordan would have stayed at a hotel last night before traveling today and since today is the RC, they would need to head to LA so she could have been spotted at the airport. Hmm.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:53 am

Ash2214 wrote:Interesting. How long is a flight from Chico to LA? Technically, either one of these people could have tweeted out they "just saw" JoJo when a hour or so could have passed in between or before they tweeted it out, especially the guy from Chico.

Both tweets seem plausible to me considering JoJo and Jordan would have stayed at a hotel last night before traveling today and since today is the RC, they would need to head to LA so she could have been spotted at the airport. Hmm.

Not that long flight... SF to SD is about a 1.5 hours or less, I believe.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 am

Googled the flying time between Chico and LA, about 1.5 hour

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:59 am

There is no scheduled passenger airline that flies from Chico to LA.  The closest passenger airport is Sacramento.  Maybe they flew by a smaller private plane or jet. But if the did they would probably fly to Burbank or Santa Monica....not LAX.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:58 am

casjacknick wrote:Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.

Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premire (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commericals like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting. scratch

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:30 am

Linds911 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Yeah what? Are we sure that Ali and Kaitlyn talked to Jojo? What if they filmed something else? What if they gave their opinion on something or I don't know met with the other 3 while Jojo was Booling with her Boo? Maybe there's two story lines because Jojo has a twin? I'm joking. I think.

Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premire (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commericals like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting. scratch

I know right? What needs to be screened? A twist of Fantasy Dates? giggling Kasha, you have our attention :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:43 am

And our interest.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:45 am

As I should. 
IMOAA I am much more interesting than Booger Boy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 am

Whoa. So much going on. Booling with Jordan. JoJo's new bae. Okay, I'll stop now. giggling #idontunderstandteenagelingo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:42 am

It's apparent Jordan is F1. Eh, maybe I'll like him but I'm over it already. #LukeForBachelor
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm

I think the boy who says he saw Jojo and Jordan booling may have made a mistake. I doubt they'd be allowed to just hang out in a hotel lobby without filming going on.

The other guy who saw Jojo in LA follows and is followed by Elan. He is a photographer and could have been a part of whatever Jojo, Ali and Co were filming yesterday. Imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh