SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 am

Yes definitely Jordan being sent home could be seen by MF as surprising... would play into RS storyline suggestion of him not being there for the right reasons and her being "confident" in herself? I agree, if it were me, I would be looking to avoid an overnight like Andi did with Chris as well... I think that's a real strong possibility (to avoid speculation, protect reputation and get a good nights sleep before I'm hopefully pulling an all nighter with my #1!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 9:58 am

Maybe she denied someone the FD card. Just said "no".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 02, 2016 10:01 am

I doubt she would deny someone the FD card, unless she also sent him home like Ashley with Dino. That's very believable and has happened more than once iirc but it's still hyped up every time it happens anyway. 

I'm really excited for filming to finish. I'm secretly hoping for another Ette foiler from Steve.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 am

That's exactly what I am saying.  Maybe she denied the card and said "it's over".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 am

Emily just said no because she had too many feels for Arie and couldn't trust herself. Rolling Eyes Jo is too much of a straight shooter for that though. One of them was out before their overnight I bet. I hate how folks on SM assume the lead sleeps with all three now, so I can see her wanting to avoid so much discussion about it.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 02, 2016 10:59 am

Alanna wrote:I doubt she would deny someone the FD card, unless she also sent him home like Ashley with Dino. That's very believable and has happened more than once iirc but it's still hyped up every time it happens anyway. 

I'm really excited for filming to finish. I'm secretly hoping for another Ette foiler from Steve.

Agreed. I could definitely see JoJo sending someone home before the fantasy suite or before the whole fantasy date all together. In recent seasons Andi and Des have done some type of variation of this and it is pretty surprising just because of the rep the fantasy dates get.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 02, 2016 11:32 am

He didn't tweet at 9:00am Thailand time, it was 6:16am. I checked, as soon as the tweet came in. Unless they have more than one timezones in Thailand.

The time of day is the reason why I think he wasn't talking about something that just happened.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 02, 2016 12:03 pm

^^Do you think MF is in Thailand with them?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 12:09 pm

You're right, I'm not on Twitter, just went by posts above... he posted 6am Thai time.... Leads me to believe he wasn't reacting to a real time event... having potentially had the night to herself, can't imagine an overnight date starting at 6am for the day portion...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 12:39 pm

I wouldn't say he's not tweeting real time just because it's 6am. IMO Anything could have happened at any time day or night.

She could have had a FD and told him in the morning, "Our relationship is moving slowly" or whatever same scripted lines they have, and told him it's best he leave now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 02, 2016 12:42 pm

It might not have started @ 6:00 a.m. but if she wanted to cancel it she might have contacted MF or her producer/handler around that time. It's also possible she had made that decision the day before and the news was just getting to him. Also maybe she didn't finish her pancakes or something and MF is SHOCKED!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 1:29 pm

That makes sense... maybe he's referring to a decision she's made off camera with her producer that she's going to cancel overnight tonight after day portion... That could be real time... Fair point!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh