SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jojo47 Mon May 02, 2016 7:16 pm

But it wouldn’t be a first rose ceremony without a surprise. An unexpected visitor from the past arrives and pulls the shocked Bachelorette aside, as the other men wonder if they have new competition for JoJo’s heart.

Does anyone know who this is?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Chad? LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 02, 2016 7:22 pm

^ laugh out loud yeah, he showed up five minutes after he gave that interview that floated her down a river in a canoe without a paddle. Thankfully that little **** apparently has a girlfriend currently.

There were a ton of past contestants interested in JoJo that I saw on social media, but regardless, it seems like they don't make it past the first night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:23 pm

"An unexpected visitor from the past arrives and pulls the shocked Bachelorette aside"

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Do we know who this is? That would be as unexpected as everyone else's unexpected visit in previous years. laugh out loud

ETA: sorry I stepped away in the middle of my post and didn't see the other posts.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 pm

How promising! 
So of 25 men the first night: one does push-ups. I can't tell you how impressive that is. Not. 3 get into a drunken brawl. That's a fer sure way to win a gal's heart. I can tell specialized vetting went on for JoJo! 20% of the men are duds already.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 7:25 pm

If it was a returnee from a past season then I hope she told him to beat it the first night.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Unless he did push-ups and possibly got into a drunken brawl as TPTB think this is a winning point.  Maybe he was a part-time model who does push-ups, uses a unicorn as his prop/ lady bait and gets into an occas. drunken brawl.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 02, 2016 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:27 pm

It says 26 handsome bachelors.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 02, 2016 7:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Chad? LOL.

Nick V? rofl

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Josh. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon May 02, 2016 7:34 pm

sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Chad? LOL.

Nick V? rofl

I was just about to say that. Wouldn't put it passed him. giggling
If it's unclear with Jordan, think they would throw someone else in this late in the game?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 02, 2016 7:36 pm

Josh said he couldn't contractually, which is believable IMO, so I don't think it's him. Nick Viall was acting all moody on social media the first couple of weeks of filming and even favorited a tweet that was essentially saying he wasted his second time in the show by going on Kaitlyn's instead of JoJo's season, so I don't think it's him either unless that was all a cover up.

Maybe Juan Pablo? laugh out loud whoever it was, I don't think they made last night 1.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Mon May 02, 2016 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh