SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by julychild Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 pm

cyannceyla wrote:Oh gosh. Grace Hayes is on Twitter selling "RoJo" shirts..

What?!?! Was she hacked?! If true, 100% of the proceed had better be going to charity, because it would just be in bad taste otherwise. Sorry, do not like it no no no

julychild

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by kayfay Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 pm

julychild wrote:

What?!?! Was she hacked?! If true, 100% of the proceed had better be going to charity, because it would just be in bad taste otherwise. Sorry, do not like it no no no

Eh, I think they're all just excited. I agree that I hope it goes to charity though!
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 10:01 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Uh ohhhhh giggling

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?
IDK. Who would be F1?

If Jordan potentially is there for the wrong reasons (maybe his family planted a seed of doubt over hometowns by mentioning his broadcasting ambitions) and it leads to her sending him home ("shocking") before the overnight portion.....leaving her true love Chase (such a mystery to me but what little I've seen, there is something intriguing and sexy about him) as F1 and Robby as F2... All IMO, can't wait to see these men in action! Might regret saying all of this!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:07 pm

julychild wrote:

IDK. I follow her on twitter, so I'm not sure if its public or private but her account is @gracehayes414

BTW: 13 people already ordered the shirt. I think its mainly for family and friends. Robby's mom, older sister, and older sisters sis in law are a few of the people who ordered. LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 pm

kayfay wrote:
julychild wrote:

Eh, I think they're all just excited. I agree that I hope it goes to charity though!
They're definitely excited. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:11 pm

cyannceyla wrote:

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?
IDK. Who would be F1?

If Jordan potentially is there for the wrong reasons (maybe his family planted a seed of doubt over hometowns by mentioning his broadcasting ambitions) and it leads to her sending him home ("shocking") before the overnight portion.....leaving her true love Chase (such a mystery to me but what little I've seen, there is something intriguing and sexy about him) as F1 and Robby as F2...   All IMO, can't wait to see these men in action!  Might regret saying all of this!
That would be interesting and a story for sure! Or if instead of Jo sending Jordan home, he of course pulls a "Brooks".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:15 pm

From looking at the info of the shirts, the account was made 3/21. That was the day of his hometown date. The shirt is a white V neck and says "ROSES" with red roses around it and "#teamrojo" under it, btw.

Last edited by cyannceyla on Mon May 02, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:18 pm

http://www.geneologie.com/order/65737eef-3788-4739-a7ba-e5d4fad212ac

That's the link to the 'RoJo' shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Her account is public.  

Grace Hayes. @gracehayes414 2h
Three weeks from today until The Bachelorette Airs! buy the shirts and support Team ROJO  http://www.geneologie.com/order/65737eef-3788-4739-a7ba-e5d4fad212ac … #TheBachelorette #teamrojo

The shirt image:
phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 A43a0247-1a66-47ab-bb67-0a00cdbcb389_large
Source

I hope the money goes towards charity like other #teamwhoever shirts have in the past.  Especially, if the shirt order numbers start growing drastically once fangirls see him in action.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 02, 2016 10:26 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
kayfay wrote:
julychild wrote:

Oh, I get that they are excited and being supportive. I like Robby and I've spied enough on his family to like them too. This just isn't something you profit from, imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:30 pm

julychild wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
kayfay wrote:

Oh, I get that they are excited and being supportive. I like Robby and I've spied enough on his family to like them too. This just isn't something you profit from, imo.
I agree. I don't know what they're plan is. But as of now, I think they're just expecting family and friends to buy them.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 02, 2016 10:37 pm

cyannceyla wrote:From looking at the info of the shirts, the account was made 3/21. That was the day of his hometown date. The shirt is a white V neck and says "ROSES" with red roses around it and "#teamrojo" under it, btw.

That HTD must have gone exceptionally well!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh