SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:JoJo probably suggested it and Jake could use the $ and getting 15 minutes out of it.

True and loved the previous "discussions" how he wasn't a close friend of Jojo giggling This settles it imo. Keeping Jake the Snake relevant in BachNation . Oh goodie phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 3806527698 Suspect no

Not to speak for Kasha, but I am pretty sure that she was kidding about JoJo suggesting that Jake come onto the show to give her advice.  And, from what I have read, Jake is not one of JoJo's friends.  He is a friend of one of her brothers, so that is the family connection.  I highly doubt that JoJo socializes with Jake in other capacity other than if and when he is invited by her brother to attend some social event.

I for one can not stand the Jake Pavelka that I saw on my television screen, but I do not think that JoJo had anything to do with him appearing on this season.  JMHO

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 3806527698 Not one of Jojo's friends because perhaps she's like a sister to him per GA's quoted tweet. Yes I guess being like a sister is more intimate than just a friend. giggling

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 4:04 pm

@Longhornfan - the discussion is revolving around this, in case you missed it.

jojo47 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
But it wouldn’t be a first rose ceremony without a surprise. An unexpected visitor from the past arrives and pulls the shocked Bachelorette aside, as the other men wonder if they have new competition for JoJo’s heart.

Does anyone know who this is?

Sorry to quote myself, but according to RS this is Jake Pavelka. He isn't there in contention for Jojo, but to offer advice. Gag me!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Yes, I don't think JoJo suggested it(she prob put it in her contract as a non-negotiated issue that he must be there). However, I was not kidding that Jake could prob use the $ or the extra 15 minutes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:43 pm

Yes Kasha and he'll try to score a few more gigs again. Just when he reverted back into a quiet corner. The 15 minute gagometer will start up again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 03, 2016 5:28 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:After going through several pages of back and forth, I think the above would be a great idea. 
My opinion, only what is confirmed matters.

If we can match up a date to either a press release or SM I think that should be listed as confirmed, all others should be considered "unknown" until we can get some type of confirmation.  Confusion lies where we have extra dates (i.e. the additional 2 on 1 which Manson talked about) and we are trying to figure out whether that date falls in Episode 5 or 6.

The pre-season press release should give us some type of confirmation up thru HTD's or even FD's.  

I love the term "secret location" for the FD's and RC - RS spoiled as Thailand, but do we actually know that?

This is the filming schedule that I have had all along that are confirmed by tweets/observations/pictures.  The eliminations per epi are based on the SM activity or sightings.

FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -12

from bachette 10 filming schedule

Episode 1 – Los Angeles,  CA   (26 to 20 )
3/16: Meet & Greet            
3/17: move into mansion

Episode 2 –      20 guys > 17 (Chase, Robby, Jordan, James, Luke, Derek, Wells, Jon, Brandon, Peter, James F, Vincent, Coley, Sal, Chad T, Wil, Christian, Grant, Chad J, Evan)
3/18: Group Date: 10/1, at fire dept in Santa Fe; after party at Level downtown: more than 10 guys there   (Vincent,        
3/19: 1-on-1 Date: tweeted pics; Jojo and guy driving in Malibu;   DEREK      
3/20: Group Date: 6/1; tweeted pic, sportsnation date,                                
3/21: 2nd Rose Ceremony:  Fleiss tweeted confirmation(ELIMINATED:  

Episode 3 –  17-14 (Chase, Robby, Jordan, Luke, James, Derek, Wells, Jon, Brandon, Peter, James F, Vincent, Coley, Sal, Chad T, Wil, Christian, Grant, Chad J, Evan)
3/22: 1-on-1 Date:                        
3/23: Group Date: 12/1: fleiss tweet: RS tweet: each got on stage to tell about sex story - Sunday Night Sex Talks
3/24: 1-on-1 Date: Culver City, CA James Taylor
3/25: 3rd Rose Ceremony; early in the day rc  ELIMINATED:  Jon, Brandon, Chad J,

Episode 4 –  14 (Chase, Robby, Jordan, James, Luke, Derek, Wells, Peter, James F, Sal, Chad T, Wil, Christian,
Kennywood Park/Nemacolin Woodlands Resort: https://www.kennywood.com/        http://www.nemacolin.com/

3/26: travel/'B' roll filming
3/27 1 on 1 Date: involves a bi-plane from the Nemacolin Woodlands resort: could be going to Kennywood
3/28: 1 on 1 Date: Dan & Shay at Palace Theatre/per tweet: dogsled activity with group, winner gets dinner(The Supper Club) and dan/shay concert:  LUKE
3/29: Group Date:  Heinz Stadium  (PIC: Chase, Derek, Vincent, Jon,
3/30:  RC -  ELIMINATED:  Sal, Chad T, Wil, Christian

3/31:  Travel per fleiss tweet....
4/1, 4/2

Episode 5 –    10 In Punta del Este, Uruaguy  (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex, James F, Peter)
4/3: 1-on-1 Date
4/4: Group Date  tweeted pics:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg  That was tweeted out at:  11:50am est or 12:50pm Cabo Polonio/Uruguay time.  Also Kristen Baldwin tweet talking about group date.
4/5: 2/1 ROBBY was seen walking with Jojo.   Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED:  James F, Peter

4/7: Travel

Episode 6 –    Buenos Aires/tweeted arrival pic  8-6  (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex ) another 2/1 per video about CH talking about what to expect this week
4/8: 1-on-1 Date: PER PRESS RELEASE: swimming with seals
4/9: Group Date
4/10: 2-on-1 Date;
4/11: 6th Rose Ceremony:  Alex and Wells eliminated

4/12: Travel

Episode 7 –  Filming in Mendoza, Argentina  @ Entre Cielos Hotel   http://entrecielos.com/  (James, Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, ??)

4/13: 1-on-1 Date
4/14: 1-on-1 Date
4/15: Group Date
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED:  James, ??

4/17: Travel per fleiss and harrison's tweet  20 + hr flight so will take 2 days
4/18: Travel

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)
4/19: HTD #1 Chase McNary  Castle Rock, CO  
4/20: Travel
4/21: HTD #2  Robby: St. Augustine, FL
4/22:   Still in St. Augustine / travel to next date
4/23: HTD #3  Luke in Burnet, TX
4/24: Travel
4/25: HTD#4  Jordan in Chico, CA
4/26: 8th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED: Luke

4/27: Travel
4/28: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)  Hua Hin, Thailand( Chase, Jordan, Robby)
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5:  RC

5/6  Day off/travel to Phuket, Thailand

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/7: MTP #1 -
5/8: MTP #2 -
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue May 03, 2016 5:52 pm

cyannceyla wrote:http://argyle.prepsportsystems.com/page/show/55126-2007

OMG. Look at this picture I found of JoJo in high school. She played volleyball, basketball, and track according to her twitter. In the pic, she's the one at the front on the left and on the right is one of her BFF's Bradleigh. (There's also a lot of pics of her playing Volleyball in the slideshows.)

Is this considered 'off topic'? I wasn't sure where to put it. If so, please move it to the appropriate thread. yes

JoJo looks SO different! I can't tell what made such a big difference on her appearance. Her hair is different now, as are her brows. She's also tanner and it's possible that she has lost a bit of weight and maybe gotten veneers. Did she also get a nose job? This is all JMO. I'm just so curious about how her appearance has changed so much in under ten years.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 6:01 pm

https://instagram.com/p/S6PEvBAKfe/

The picture above is from when she was a freshman in college. The only obvious difference to me is her boobs. The nose looks the same as does her face IMO. She's now just older and now has long hair, parts her hair differently, and has thicker brows.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 03, 2016 6:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/S6PEvBAKfe/

The picture above is from when she was a freshman in college. The only obvious difference to me is her boobs. The nose looks the same as does her face IMO. She's now just older and now has long hair, parts her hair differently, and has thicker brows.

I agree, the only change I see from that pic is the boobs. Eyebrows change easily, thicker is popular now but even a few years ago everyone wanted to thin mine out. The shape of the eyebrow is the same to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Bubblebunny wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:http://argyle.prepsportsystems.com/page/show/55126-2007

OMG. Look at this picture I found of JoJo in high school. She played volleyball, basketball, and track according to her twitter. In the pic, she's the one at the front on the left and on the right is one of her BFF's Bradleigh. (There's also a lot of pics of her playing Volleyball in the slideshows.)

Is this considered 'off topic'? I wasn't sure where to put it. If so, please move it to the appropriate thread. yes

JoJo looks SO different! I can't tell what made such a big difference on her appearance. Her hair is different now, as are her brows. She's also tanner and it's possible that she has lost a bit of weight and maybe gotten veneers. Did she also get a nose job? This is all JMO. I'm just so curious about how her appearance has changed so much in under ten years.
She just looks older IMO. Her hair is definitely in better shape now and more luscious and longer and a different color. Her brows are a bit differently shaped. And she got a new set of boobs. She's also gained more weight in certain areas (natural curves mixed with the gym.) That's it IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 03, 2016 6:18 pm

She looks the same to me, only younger. Was it 2011? That's 
5 years. Look at some of your pics from 5 yrs ago. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 6:20 pm

Nonina430 wrote:She looks the same to me, only younger. Was it 2011? That's 
5 years. Look at some of your pics from 5 yrs ago. giggling
Actually 2007. So about 8 or 9 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue May 03, 2016 6:21 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Yes Kasha and he'll try to score a few more gigs again. Just when he reverted back into a quiet corner. The 15 minute gagometer will start up again.
phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 623245435 Every new spoiler tidbit I see, only reinforces what I thought when they picked JoJo, which is this will be most scripted, phony bachelorette show. Bring on the clowns, Jake P. & JoJo's brothers. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 26 3806527698

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh