SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Yeah, I concur. The only artificial change I see is the boob job. She was a cute girl! (She's still a beautiful woman). I actually like her hair more like this (darker, natural color, shorter, and side part) than that horrendous middle part which apparently is all the rage. I also personally don't like the hombre hair look that she was sporting for Ben's season. And I think very few people can pull off the long hair look. Caila can. JoJo and most others (yes, Lauren too) I think would look better with slightly shorter hair. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 6:24 pm

Thinking of it, she was probably 17 in that pic. Right around the time she tried to "get lucky" in the parking lot at Walmart! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Well, there you go! She was a baby. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 27 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Nonina430 wrote:She looks the same to me, only younger. Was it 2011? That's 
5 years. Look at some of your pics from 5 yrs agogiggling
per the bolded: 
OH NO!!! Please let's not go there!

Isn't JoJo wearing a "weave" now? That's what I got from last season. That was not her?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:She looks the same to me, only younger. Was it 2011? That's 
5 years. Look at some of your pics from 5 yrs agogiggling
per the bolded: 
OH NO!!! Please let's not go there!

Isn't JoJo wearing a "weave" now? That's what I got from last season. That was not her?

Lol she admitted to having clip in extensions on Twitter, but they're only used "on occasion" and they're not apparently in her hair 24.7. I only noticed them once or twice during the season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue May 03, 2016 6:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Longhornfan - the discussion is revolving around this, in case you missed it.

jojo47 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Does anyone know who this is?

Sorry to quote myself, but according to RS this is Jake Pavelka. He isn't there in contention for Jojo, but to offer advice. Gag me!

Okay, thanks, GA. I thought that this was another rehash of an old discussion from a few weeks ago - that just won't go away - about Jake and JoJo. But, if Jake is her surprise, then it would seem logical that JoJo was not expecting him to show up. That just seems like a really cruel joke to play on her though, if you ask me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 7:15 pm

np Longhornfan!

IDK, why does it say unexpected visitor from the past? Are they trying to make it sound like it's Chad?

Jake doesn't sound like he's "from the past" if he's been a friend of the family for 30 yrs.

If it is Jake, IMO it won't be a surprise to JoJo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 7:23 pm

I thought the connection was that JoJo's brother Ben went to high school or college with Jake, so they knew each other when they were younger. Ben has had his IG since 2012 and it's filled with pictures of family and friends and just by a quick glance, I didn't see a single picture of Jake on there. JoJo has had her IG since 2012 as well and there's one picture with Jake from 3 years ago.

I tend to think it's more of an acquaintance type of relationship where if they see each other, they're friendly, but they obviously don't see each other often judging by social media. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Going again by Mr Pavelka, Jojo is like a sister to him. Shows more of a closeness despite what's posted on SM imo. Unless Jake is exaggerating with his tweet . Nah! Not Jake right Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 8:47 pm

I don't know. I guess it depends on how close he was with the brother. I have children that are close to their friends' sibs. It's not so far fetched. And then again, TPTB could be using that card to their advantage, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue May 03, 2016 8:51 pm

IMO, most of the general viewing audience won't connect Jake to Jojo, threw Ben.  So I took the unexpected visitor from the past to mean, someone that the viewers would recognize from bachelor/Ette history and be suprised there was a connection to Jojo.  Perhaps she asked advice from him before leaving for filming.  If so, she may not have expected him to show up and be part of filming for her season.

Personally, I tend to think, his appearance was probably more for his own benefit than hers.  And not sure I'd take anything he said seriously, both on SM about her or to her while being filmed, but that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 8:54 pm

I would find it more believable if there was even a bit of proof other than Jake saying JoJo is like a sister to him. JoJo and Ben each have had their IG accounts for four years with hundreds of pictures, but yet combined there's only 1 picture involving Jake which was 3 years ago?

I don't doubt they know each other and I don't doubt that they were friends in college, but it doesn't seem like they're all that close now. Jake is the only one reaching out on social media, not Ben or JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh