SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Bad mojo for her season? I can think of many, many more things that are more trashy, unclassy and fake that happened in previous seasons than having Jake Pavelka on JoJo's season for approximately 5 minutes in one episode out of 10.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Like I said, I agree, it's not going to make much difference. But it's still Jake Pavelka. 5 minutes or not, bad association and yes, bad mojo. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 1:52 pm

By the next day most viewers won't even associate JoJo to Jake nor will they even be thinking about his five minutes on the show for the rest of the season. His little appearance is going to have zero affect whatsoever. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Well how about this for some good mojo? She's filming in Thailand, the only other leads to have filmed there married their picks! Boom! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:By the next day most viewers won't even associate JoJo to Jake nor will they even be thinking about his five minutes on the show for the rest of the season. His little appearance is going to have zero affect whatsoever. IMO
Exactly. The viewers are gonna be too busy talking about the 3 crazy guys that got drunk, the 2 guys who tried kissing JoJo, their favorites, their least favorites, how JoJo did as ETTE, the season trailer. Etc. IMO. The only thing people will mention of Jake is probably: "eww him?" and that's it TBH IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 1:57 pm

cyannceyla wrote:Well how about this for some good mojo? She's filming in Thailand, the only other leads to have filmed there married their picks! Boom! Lol

Lol! 2 actually! Sean and Ashley. Smiley

Like I said, it's the nepotism that bothers me more than anything. Just so many weird connections for JoJo, it all just feels scripted. But I guess that's how the world works. And this show. So whatevs. And yeah, 95% of the viewing audience will forget Jake appeared by episode 2. That doesn't change change my opinion though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 04, 2016 2:00 pm

^ What are the other many connections JoJo has to this show?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 04, 2016 2:06 pm

I didn't watch Jake's season and most likely a lot of current fans of the franchise didn't either. I don't think it's a bad thing he shows up. He's a former Bachelor and good or bad he'll always hold that title. Just like other contestants from the franchise (Nick V comes to mind) if you get to know him in person he's probably completely different than how he was portrayed on TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Her brother being in consideration to be the Bachelor himself back in the day, then appearing on a "sister show" RFL. JoJo appearing on that show's version of hometowns. Sean knowing JoJo's brothers, and of course, Jake Pavelka. It's all personal opinion, I just prefer the people that seem to come out of obscurity for this. Just my opinion! I honestly don't hate JoJo at all - I LIKED her. Just her backstory, for me, felt too pre-ordained. Scripted. Again, it's just my opinion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:Well how about this for some good mojo? She's filming in Thailand, the only other leads to have filmed there married their picks! Boom! Lol

Lol! 2 actually! Sean and Ashley. Smiley

Like I said, it's the nepotism that bothers me more than anything. Just so many weird connections for JoJo, it all just feels scripted. But I guess that's how the world works. And this show. So whatevs. And yeah, 95% of the viewing audience will forget Jake appeared by episode 2. That doesn't change change my opinion though.
I know. I said "leads"  Hugesmile

I just remember that this is a TV show and that's it TBH. If people find love, it's luck. Anyone who truly goes into this to find their forever lifetime love and that's it, is not "all there" IMO. I look at it this way, so what that JoJo comes from a millionaire family. So what, her family has connections. So what, she had a boob job. So what, she isn't just a rando the crew scouted on the street. If they/she had the means and brains to get there...more power to them/her! JoJo came across very relatable to many people last season, so much so that people were probably gonna throw stones and sticks at Ben and Lauren because they felt she was "too this and too that" , AND that's with her getting the lead! Imagine if she got nothing out of this...it would of been much worse. But anyway, people liked her and wanted her...they got her! It is what it is IMO. Love can happen in the most screwed up circumstances. And love can not happen in the most easiest of situations. It's all fate, no matter how and why you ended up in that position in the first place. All JMO.

Last edited by cyannceyla on Wed May 04, 2016 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:Her brother being in consideration to be the Bachelor himself back in the day, then appearing on a "sister show" RFL. JoJo appearing on that show's version of hometowns. Sean knowing JoJo's brothers, and of course, Jake Pavelka. It's all personal opinion, I just prefer the people that seem to come out of obscurity for this. Just my opinion! I honestly don't hate JoJo at all - I LIKED her. Just her backstory, for me, felt too pre-ordained. Scripted. Again, it's just my opinion.

Wasn't there also a producer connection to the family? I remember reading it here . There is truth that they have connections to this show. Agree Sleepy about your opinion. Pre-ordained.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 04, 2016 2:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Her brother being in consideration to be the Bachelor himself back in the day, then appearing on a "sister show" RFL. JoJo appearing on that show's version of hometowns. Sean knowing JoJo's brothers, and of course, Jake Pavelka. It's all personal opinion, I just prefer the people that seem to come out of obscurity for this. Just my opinion! I honestly don't hate JoJo at all - I LIKED her. Just her backstory, for me, felt too pre-ordained. Scripted. Again, it's just my opinion.

Doesn't her brother have a connection with one of the producers on Ben's season?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh