SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2016 8:56 pm

I agree. His appearance will def be more for him than her. After seeing him with V during that breakup "interview"--how embarrassing. I can never see him with a woman after that. He was simply despicable. No respect. Uncensored loathing. And then I remember SDL joking about Jake wearing lifts in his shoes and that puts Jake back into perspective... a small man.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 8:56 pm

IMHO , I think Jojo asked for Jake's advice for more than just her season. I truly think he groomed her regarding what was necessary to to be the Bette . :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, most of the general viewing audience won't connect Jake to Jojo, threw Ben.  So I took the unexpected visitor from the past to mean, someone that the viewers would recognize from bachelor/Ette history and be suprised there was a connection to Jojo.  Perhaps she asked advice from him before leaving for filming.  If so, she may not have expected him to show up and be part of filming for her season.

Personally, I tend to think, his appearance was probably more for his own benefit than hers.  And not sure I'd take anything he said seriously, both on SM about her or to her while being filmed, but that's JMO.

Good point, the past as in a past bachelor season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I would find it more believable if there was even a bit of proof other than Jake saying JoJo is like a sister to him. JoJo and Ben each have had their IG accounts for four years with hundreds of pictures, but yet combined there's only 1 picture involving Jake which was 3 years ago?

I don't doubt they know each other and I don't doubt that they were friends in college, but it doesn't seem like they're all that close now. Jake is the only one reaching out on social media, not Ben or JoJo.

If JoJo is smart, she would distance herself from Pavelka and his historically awful reign as the lead of this franchise. Good friends of her brother or not. I actually feel sorry for her that he's taking a 16th minute by appearing again on her season. If it were me, I personally wouldn't want viewers to make that association between the two of us. I know once I heard Jake was friends with the Fletchers, my opinion of JoJo dropped a smidge, whether that is fair or not. Jake was just historically terrible for so, sooooooooo many reasons. It's like bad mojo to resurect him for Jo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Has Jake even been in a relationship since his break-up with Vienna? Was he "dating" Kris Jenner or was that Ben? What does he have to say other then "good luck friend!" no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 1f49c

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 8367-910 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 I_got_13 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 9:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:Has Jake even been in a relationship since his break-up with Vienna? Was he "dating" Kris Jenner or was that Ben? What does he have to say other then "good luck friend!" no no
That was Ben. Jake "dated" Kristin Chenowith or whatever her name is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 03, 2016 9:55 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I would find it more believable if there was even a bit of proof other than Jake saying JoJo is like a sister to him. JoJo and Ben each have had their IG accounts for four years with hundreds of pictures, but yet combined there's only 1 picture involving Jake which was 3 years ago?

I don't doubt they know each other and I don't doubt that they were friends in college, but it doesn't seem like they're all that close now. Jake is the only one reaching out on social media, not Ben or JoJo.

If JoJo is smart, she would distance herself from Pavelka and his historically awful reign as the lead of this franchise. Good friends of her brother or not. I actually feel sorry for her that he's taking a 16th minute by appearing again on her season. If it were me, I personally wouldn't want viewers to make that association between the two of us. I know once I heard Jake was friends with the Fletchers, my opinion of JoJo dropped a smidge, whether that is fair or not. Jake was just historically terrible for so, sooooooooo many reasons. It's like bad mojo to resurect him for Jo.

Realistically, I don't think she has anything to worry about because 1. he'll be on episode one out of a 10 episode season for approximately 5 or so minutes and 2. She is distant from him, at least on social media. I've said this too many times now laugh out loud but in four years and hundreds of pictures, she referenced him one time 3 years ago.

99% of the viewers aren't going to care about whatever association Jake has with the Fletchers/Pattons the day after the premiere. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 04, 2016 1:04 am

Linds911 wrote:Has Jake even been in a relationship since his break-up with Vienna? Was he "dating" Kris Jenner or was that Ben? What does he have to say other then "good luck friend!" no no

It was Ben F although they weren't ever dating as far as I know.

If Jake's on the show IA that it won't be a big deal.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 04, 2016 10:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. His appearance will def be more for him than her. After seeing him with V during that breakup "interview"--how embarrassing. I can never see him with a woman after that. He was simply despicable. No respect. Uncensored loathing. And then I remember SDL joking about Jake wearing lifts in his shoes and that puts Jake back into perspective... a small man.

SDL RIP was relentless with this, in a hilarious way. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 28 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 04, 2016 11:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. His appearance will def be more for him than her. After seeing him with V during that breakup "interview"--how embarrassing. I can never see him with a woman after that. He was simply despicable. No respect. Uncensored loathing. And then I remember SDL joking about Jake wearing lifts in his shoes and that puts Jake back into perspective... a small man.

Kasha, after that disaster of an interview between Jake and Vienna, I don't think that Jake's reputation ever recovered, even years later, and IMO that has followed him around ever since.  I honestly believe that Jake thought that the Bachelor was his ticket to Hollywood, since he had had a small part in that tv series with Chuck Norris about Texas Rangers.

We only have his side of the story, by him claiming that JoJo is like a sister to him.  That doesn't mean that it is true - well, maybe only in his mind.  I don't doubt for one minute that this upcoming appearance by him is another attempt to clean up his image, while making a few bucks at the same time.

ETA:  Kasha, this is not directed at you.  But, to say that JoJo reached out to Jake so that he could groom her to be the next Bachelorette seems ridiculous to me as well.  JMHO.

**edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 04, 2016 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : F1-4 Thread available)

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:22 pm

**edited** I personally don't find it ridiculous , or put it past any of those parties to inquire what it was like to be on the show both as a contestant and lead imo. I'd reach out to someone in the know too if I was in that position and had a friend who shared that experience . Imo, Jake would take it upon himself to give her tips. Many of us felt she was auditioning for the lead . I thought that about Jake as well .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 04, 2016 1:33 pm

For me it's less about who Jake is (which, one of the worst leads ever, IMO), but more the weird nepotism of it all. Jo just had SO MANY weird family connections with this franchise, and Jake the Fake was just one more. That made her as the next Bachelorette (and everything we saw of her as a contestant) feel very inorganic to me. Like it was scripted and pre-ordained from the beginning. It just gives me an overall pause about JoJo from the ready, whether that's fair or not.

I agree, Jake shows up for the check (assuming he gets paid), the 16th minute, and the chance to once again, clear his name. I do feel badly that JoJo has to have THAT on her season though. It's not going to make much difference in the long run, totally agree with that. But it's still bad mojo for her season. I mean, it's Jake. Jake Pavelka, people. Doesn't get much more fake and trashy than that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh