SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:See I think Jo doing the proposing actually takes the power right out of her hands and gives it to whichever guy she's going to pick. She'd be setting herself up for a possible rejection that way. Not a fan of the idea.

I think RS is talking about there being two possible F1's for Jo anyway. Obviously Jordan would be one of them if it's been the Jordan show and then someone else. Who though?

IA, don't see her proposing. She told Olivia she wouldn't want to make the first move on an ILY, so don't see her proposing.

I think it's RS speak for I may have been wrong. He's a champion back peddler. It won't go from Jordan to another guy without some long drawn out story.

Luke's said he wants to move to Dallas, so that's an easy shomance. Maybe Jordan wants to be the bachelor after all. I've noticed that a member here who's friends with Becca is not liking Jordan- "barf". Wonder if Becca shares that opinion? Wouldn't Becca and JoJo have had time to discuss Jordan before filming began? I don't follow Becca. Has she commented on Jordan on SM?

That’s me! Becca hasn’t said anything about Jordan or any of the other guys on SM, but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have an opinion on certain guys from this season. ;)

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Linds911 wrote:Back in March, Kaitlyn and Ali plus Des talked with JoJo to give advice which is airing on the premier (RS spoiler) now it seems they are doing something else with JoJo as well but just Kait & Ali. Ali only mentioned herself and JoJo while Kaitlyn only took a Snap vid with Elan goofing around. I thought maybe it was more hair commercials like they did during Andi's season but Kasha's post is interesting.

Yeah. I'm wondering if this isn't what RS heard that he thinks is "effed up" because to be honest, IMO having Kaitlyn (with anyone else - or by herself) on the show to advise JoJo about anything immediately prior to the Fantasy Suite dates is effed up. IMO the most likely subject that comes to mind at this point is sex on the FD and if she is true to character Kaitlyn is going to say "you have to test drive before you buy the car" and that's going to set a narrative that JoJo has sex with all the guys on the FD. Whether she does or not - that's how the show is going to spin it. And IMO that's effed up because it's none of our business - but the show wants that controversy front and center.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:15 pm

hae1001 wrote:I'm not sure if it means anything because of how easily SM numbers can change if someone activates/ deactivates their account but Robby is following 2 more people now than he was this morning.

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Image10
phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Image11

After you posted this, I checked and it was down to 1558 again and now it's back to 1560. scratch

thanks debutalbum.. for chiming in with that. I knew it was you, but wasn't sure if I was supposed to mention your name regarding a post in another thread.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Opal wrote:Are we going to dissect the teasers RS put out on his blog? The ones like "which contestant..."
There's even a multiple choice/which of the following is true statement.

I posted his list yesterday in the general discussion thread .  I think with the new contestants being found and then the where is Jojo, with who and they're doing what  :shocked!: confusion, his teasers got forgotten about.  At least I did, cause I posted the list, but haven't made any guesses yet.  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 3806527698 What are your thoughts and guesses?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 pm

I've watched at least parts of every Bach & 'ette shows since day one. Yep - all those hours of my life I can't get back. giggling Mostly the attraction for me is just mindless entertainment coupled with a little sleuthing. The plot twists and turns, frankenbites, storyboards and slick editing are part of the package. If "love" happens, that's great.

What I've never enjoyed is humiliation, degradation or harming someone's reputation to keep / get viewers. I also didn't enjoy Stormhorse Ben's extended proposal to Ash, Sean looking like a liar when AshLee called him out or Kaitlyn's endless sl**shaming. I didn't especially like any of those three leads, but I didn't get any enjoyment out of it. But hey - that's just me! phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 2498057887

I'll keep sleuthing, reading here and will watch Jojo's season with a cold adult beverage (or three) starting May 23. But I won't hope for any humiliation, regardless of signed contracts or my opinion of the characters. All IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:31 pm

RS saying he doesn't know "who" tells me the 2nd narrative he is now hearing points to it not being the "Jojo and Jordan show" afterall. The new narrative could be no one knows who her frontrunner is, and they can't tell, as of now, who she'll be getting engaged to. They just know an engagement will occur. My take.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:37 pm

I think Jordan is still her frontrunner. But I also noticed that RS hasn't mentioned the "Jordan and JoJo show" for a couple weeks, where as I think with Ben and Lauren he was constantly repeating it. So I think Jordan wants to pull out or something. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:39 pm

I hope Jordan leaves. It would make the show more interesting to me since I like him a whole heck of a lot more than JoJo. I'd rather see him happy sans JoJo than stuck with her. JMO

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 87b72b10 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 86669110 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:46 pm

I just want a reason to watch I feel like I'm grasping at straws. Chase or Luke better bring the awesome and make me fall in love with them for the Bachelor at least.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Does anyone see Jo leaving Dallas for her guy? I just don't. Historically, guys just don't move for ladies on this show either. Luke might also be an easy/showmance/back up if Jordan doesn't pan out for this reason. He's Texas based.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:21 pm

I don't see why she wouldn't. I haven't seen anything that would make me believe otherwise. She's no different than any other lead or contestant that has close friends and family members in the city that they lived in before they moved to be with their fiancé. From what I've seen, JoJo travels a lot. I don't think she's set in stone in Dallas.

Regardless, it's about time that a guy from this show moves for the woman. I strongly dislike that's it always the woman leaving their current life behind to go be with their guy. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:33 pm

^^ Just going off what she told Ben about having "a good thing going in Dallas" but would be willing to "do what it took" (vague talking about her willingness/unwillingness to leave Dallas and what her brothers said about being "very attached to JoJo" and not wanting her to leave. I get the impression she is pretty entrenched in the socialite/Dallas lifestyle. Plus her career isn't mobile unless she totally starts over. Of course, she could have zero intensions of going back to real estate, so that could be a non-factor. I don't know ... I could be wrong. Maybe she'll end up in/close to Denver after all with Chase, and BenLo and ChaseJo can hang. phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 3806527698
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh