SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Ashley irritated me on Brad 2.0, except for the epic FD where she was more into the food than Brad. I loved her as the bachelorette. It is my favorite season ever.

I hated Emily, was fairly certain I was going to have to drink my way through the dead fiancé story on repeat. She wasn't quite as awful as I expected and I loved her guys, so a good season even if I still didn't like Emily.

I didn't like Andi at all, but for me at least I liked the Murrays so tried to keep an open mind. She proved quickly to be a princessey drama queen. But I got Nick, Marcus and JJ out of her season and I can still like Josh in spite of her. So overall okay.

Kaitlyn should have been fun, but the Shawn/Nick drama sucked all the fun out for me. My fun loving bachelorette was just a crying mess. But we still got cupcake.

I don't know about JoJo since all I saw was her handle boring Ben and his ILY diarrhea well. Maybe she will annoy me, who knows, but I will wait to find out.

But I do get those who are convinced. I knew Chris was farmer douche and not prince farming and had no interest in Whitney at all. Many here thought it was true love forever. Something told me different and I never warmed to their love story, my one time I was right. So if you are sure JoJo will be a fake, I get it, I knew Chris Soules was too.

All JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:17 am

sosleepy wrote:I haven't paid much attention to Jo's pre-season sleuthing (I rarely do), but today I went to RS for the first time since Ben's season ended, and read his "insider tips" that so far it's been the JoJo and Jordan show. Shocked, SHOCKED, I say. Rolling Eyes I mean, who couldn't see that one coming a mile away? And I agree with Steve-O, should he be F1, I don't see this ending well for Jo, JMO. I hope I'm wrong. Whatever happens, this Bachelorette distraction better not affect Aaron's game next fall, that's all I gotta say about that one. (Huge Packer fan here!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 2498057887)

How many guys are left, anyway? Sorry... So many threads. We must be very close to hometowns, right?

Why would this affect Aaron's game next fall?  giggling  Let me rephrase that, it won't affect his game next fall.  I'm sure Jordan being on the show won't affect him in the least.   I will say it again, I would be shocked if Aaron appeared on HTD's, so don't get your hopes up! Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Regardless of who she picks, I would be of the viewpoint that if the spoiler comes out that she picked Jordan I would think it was a potential foiler. If she doesn't pick Jordan I would think it was a potential foiler laugh out loud that doesn't happen often for me.

I know RS says Luke is based in Nashville, but his SM says Texas and most of his gigs are in Texas too. He also had that tweet that said he was moving to Dallas (in his thread). I thought she looked into him on their date for episode 4, so I don't think it will be a cut and dry season and that Jordan has it in the bag. JMO.

^^ I hope so... Luke is my little crush yummy of her season The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:22 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I haven't paid much attention to Jo's pre-season sleuthing (I rarely do), but today I went to RS for the first time since Ben's season ended, and read his "insider tips" that so far it's been the JoJo and Jordan show. Shocked, SHOCKED, I say. Rolling Eyes I mean, who couldn't see that one coming a mile away? And I agree with Steve-O, should he be F1, I don't see this ending well for Jo, JMO. I hope I'm wrong. Whatever happens, this Bachelorette distraction better not affect Aaron's game next fall, that's all I gotta say about that one. (Huge Packer fan here!  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 2498057887)

How many guys are left, anyway? Sorry... So many threads. We must be very close to hometowns, right?

Why would this affect Aaron's game next fall?  giggling  Let me rephrase that, it won't affect his game next fall.  I'm sure Jordan being on the show won't affect him in the least.   I will say it again, I would be shocked if Aaron appeared on HTD's, so don't get your hopes up!   Jmo.

I'd be shocked too, though I really would enjoy seeing Aaron and potentially Olivia on HTD. It would give me one thing to look forward to this season. But you are right, I'd be shocked if Aaron did it. He's just entirely too private, professional and high profile to do it. I'm sure they will name drop him a bunch though.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Too early to predict F4? Anyone want to take a guess? Hugesmile

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 pm

california90 wrote:Too early to predict F4? Anyone want to take a guess? Hugesmile

Crazy to think hometowns are the next stop for them! I think Jordan, Luke and Robby are a lock. I think the other guy will either be the guy she had her first 1-on-1 with or the guy in the picture that we haven't gotten yet (gray/blueish tshirt, black and white sneakers).

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:57 pm

My guesses are Jordan, Luke, Robby and the guy who got the first 1-on-1.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am

Never too late to speculate. Here's a new thread. I moved the posts over.

F1-F4 Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:45 am

So, who's who?  Place your bets...  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 3806527698

-Someone comes in riding a motorcycle
-Someone arrives in a Santa Claus suit
-One guy comes in getting introduced by a group of other people
-Two guys on the season have somewhat of a “history” together
-There is somebody who appears that you will recognize
-Someone jumps in the pool on the first night
-One guy “makes it snow” during a cocktail party
-A date this season is unlike any other one we’ve seen before. Well, we’ve seen it, just not done this particular way

And then here’s a guess you can make on something. ONE of the following statements is true. The rest aren’t.

A) A guy refers to JoJo as “naggy”
B) Someone very drunk ends up shoving a producer
C) One guy tells JoJo he thought Caila was gonna be the “Bachelorette”
D) A guy accepts a rose, then changes his mind
E) JoJo tells one of the guys to “get the hell out of here”
Source: Reality Steve
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:22 am

I'm gonna guess E is true. It was probably said to the villain of the season as she dismisses him pre-rose ceremony.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:37 am

I would love it if D, C and E happened in that order. With the same dude of course.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:38 am

E) Emily telling Kalon to get the F out of here
D) LB from Ben's season gets a rose but rejects it
C) Bentley thought it was going to be Emily instead of Ashley

Has A and B happened before?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47