SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Sprite Thu May 12, 2016 5:08 am

^^^Really don't like that romper that she is wearing in the picture with the other bettes. And can I just add that I am sick of rompers. That trend can disappear any time. Every time I hear the word, all I can think of is the show Romper Room.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 9:39 am

What a fun morning to peek in here! Jojo looks so great in all the pics. I can't wait to see all her clothes. I love the pics with a few of my fav ettes, they all look so great and it's nice for Jojo to see that she's joining a group whose lives have really flourished with many wonderful, happy opportunities from being on the show. Des is looking radiant these days. If Ashley and Jillian were there too it would be perfect and I could watch a whole episode of them just talking and laughing. Counting the days to the premiere ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 10:19 am

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-first-look-5-men-125728185.html

Is the F1 ever in the top 5 to watch? Chase and Robby are not in the top 5. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu May 12, 2016 10:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-first-look-5-men-125728185.html

Is the F1 ever in the top 5 to watch?  Chase and Robby are not in the top 5.  Interesting.  

Looks as though two of the F4 are though Luke and Jordan. Hmmmm.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 12, 2016 10:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-first-look-5-men-125728185.html

Is the F1 ever in the top 5 to watch?  Chase and Robby are not in the top 5.  Interesting.  

I'm not sure. Here's the pic with it...

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Tumblr_inline_o70yjr3oSM1smw1z7_1280

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 12, 2016 10:24 am

Ya Whitney, Josh, 1F, Courtney and Shayne were all in the 5 to watch. Thanks for posting that! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 am

Can we please get a comparison of Josh's description in the 5 to watch next to Jordan's? Was it more or less the same..? Especially with the whole brother/trusting/game angle?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2016 10:33 am

GOOD HEAVENS, I hope Jordan and Josh are not alike in any way and Jordan doesn't have the gigantic chip on his shoulder. I can't even literally!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 12, 2016 10:36 am

Luke's description seems to be a nomination for the next lead. Again, Chase is hidden, on the right side. Jmo.
Looks like filming is over?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Can we please get a comparison of Josh's description in the 5 to watch next to Jordan's? Was it more or less the same..? Especially with the whole brother/trusting/game angle?

They really are laying it on thick with the doubt and "here for the right reasons" spiel.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 am

After reading that, I'm still going with my original prediction of Jordan being F1 and Luke will be the next bachelor.

Every F1 and the lead has some sort of conflict to get through and to almost sway viewers and it seems like they're setting up Jordan's and JoJo's already. There have been a few F1's in the five to watch before too. He is semi famous, so it's not like they can really hide them. In regards to Luke, his little description by CH is definitely a sell job on how awesome he is.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 12, 2016 10:39 am

Doesn't CH insert the next potential lead in the 5 to watch list? Luke's description sounds like a campaign ad for the next Bachelor.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 63 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh