SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 am

Why in the heck does JoJo have to reference Ben to these guys? Have some pride girl, and don't mention his a**!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 am

Photos from Night 1 and headshots of all the guys are up (no bios yet, but we can fill in the rest of the '?'s now) http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 12, 2016 9:06 am

Here's the description on Josh I found. Short and sweet and he was the last of the 5 to watch mentioned. Chris Soules, Marquel Martin, Andrew Poole, and Dylan Petit rounded out the others for Andi.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/05/12/chris-harrison-5-hot-bachelorette-guys-to-watch/8901137/

Josh Murray, 29, Atlanta: "Former pro baseball player ... Is he coming all around the world only to realize what he was looking for was 10 minutes down the road?"

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 9:10 am

^^ That's a mighty big smile on Jordan's face. Hey Grace, thanks for labeling the photo with the names! These photos might help you complete the question marks.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Why in the heck does JoJo have to reference Ben to these guys? Have some pride girl, and don't mention his a**!

Meh. CH is probably just blowing smoke! phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 am

bblake wrote:Photos from Night 1 and headshots of all the guys are up (no bios yet, but we can fill in the rest of the '?'s now) http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Maybe I'm blind but I didn't see Luke's picture.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 am

^^^ He's there.  Second row between James S. and Pete.

ETA:  I never have understood how they (TPTB) make these people look so different or just plain unattractive and take such bad pictures consistently season after season for the cast photos.  Isn't the idea to make them (the cast) appealing so people will want to watch, not completely different looking or unattractive?  phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 3806527698

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu May 12, 2016 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 12, 2016 9:29 am

Well, Luke is definitely going to be our next lead. laugh out loud

And we have another Josh and Andi on our hands. Joy. no no
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 12, 2016 9:32 am

Diana wrote:Well, Luke is definitely going to be our next lead. laugh out loud

And we have another Josh and Andi on our hands. Joy. no no

Now it makes sense why he went home and cleaned up his sm accts. They probably told him to get prepared to be the next Bachelor. I think I'm going to like Luke. I'm certainly impressed with his background.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 12, 2016 9:35 am

I am still holding out the hope Chase may be the hidden f1. He looks good!

Last edited by sdmom on Thu May 12, 2016 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 12, 2016 9:35 am

The F1 has not always been in the top 5. I can't give you the instances but........... It doesn't surprise me that they have Jordan in the top 5, they've been promoting him all along. Now of course he could be but I'm not going on just this.

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 9:49 am

Brill wrote:The F1 has not always been in the top 5.  I can't give you the instances but...........  It doesn't surprise me that they have Jordan in the top 5, they've been promoting him all along. Now of course he could be but I'm not going on just this.
More times than not, the final one ISNT in the 5 to watch. I expected Jordan to be on the list, just cause of who he's related to and he's had promo since before the season even started. It's just that freaking description that has me  no . It sounds similar to Josh's storyline.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh