SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 11:52 am

Btw, this will really be kind of like Andi's finale if JoJo picked Jordan, sports famous brother and her runner up Robby, loud fun family with a lot of siblings. Lol I hope that's not how it played out... Good thing they're different people though, even if the same storyline!!

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu May 12, 2016 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 12, 2016 11:52 am

For me it's not just the fact that they put Jordan in the top 5 to watch, it's what CH said about him. Production is notorious for creating an obstacle for the lead to overcome with her/his F1.

For Ben, it was thinking Lauren was too goo to be true and his feelings for JoJo. For Andi, it was thinking Josh was too good to be true and she wasn't sure she could trust him. For Kaitlyn, it was her relationship with Nick. IMO, they're already telling the viewers that it's not going to be an easy road for Jordan and JoJo. It just sounds similar to every other couple that comes out of this show. There's always something they have to overcome. She very well could end up with Robby or Chase though. And I have to say, I think her F3 are really attractive. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 12, 2016 11:54 am

Bios are up: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 87b72b10 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 86669110 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 12, 2016 11:54 am

Babs, Luke is in the second row next to last in a white shirt next to last guy in pink shirt.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 12, 2016 11:55 am

bblake wrote:Photos from Night 1 and headshots of all the guys are up (no bios yet, but we can fill in the rest of the '?'s now) http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

Thanks you. 3 guys named James! No wonder we couldn't figure out who the guy by the elevator was. It was James S (I think). I ID'd him as Daniel on this pic the first time. Is this right now?

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Ea1c84f7-ea9c-497c-98b8-3135dc8e2de1_zpsreaebvhp

GA, when you have time, could you please add contestant threads for the 3 guys we were missing? Nick Sharp- RS posted a little info on him yesterday. He looks like an interesting guy, has a twin. (Alex also has a twin.) Also missing Ali and James S- no other info than what ABC posted so far. I don't know if you archive or trash, but the guys with threads that are not on the show are: Chad T, Kyle, Luka F, Matt M, Micah, and Paul. Thanks!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 12, 2016 11:57 am

I've only read a few bios but Jordan's answer to "What's the craziest thing you've done in the bedroom?" was pretty funny. I knew he had a sense of humor.

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 87b72b10 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 86669110 phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 11:58 am

Ash2214 wrote:For me it's not just the fact that they put Jordan in the top 5 to watch, it's what CH said about him. Production is notorious for creating an obstacle for the lead to overcome with her/his F1.

For Ben, it was thinking Lauren was too goo to be true and his feelings for JoJo. For Andi, it was thinking Josh was too good to be true and she wasn't sure she could trust him. For Kaitlyn, it was her relationship with Nick. IMO, they're already telling the viewers that it's not going to be an easy road for Jordan and JoJo. It just sounds similar to every other couple that comes out of this show. There's always something they have to overcome. She very well could end up with Robby or Chase though. And I have to say, I think her F3 are really attractive. IMO.
This is all very true, but only one of those people was in the 5 to watch. Plus, what if she ended up picking Robby or Chase and the obstacle for one of them is her "blinded by her "thing" with Jordan"? Is that a realistic possibility?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 12, 2016 11:59 am

Luvstruck wrote:Babs, Luke is in the second row next to last in a white shirt next to last guy in pink shirt.

Duh! I really was blind. Thank you for pointing him out
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 12:03 pm

umngirl wrote:I've only read a few bios but Jordan's answer to "What's the craziest thing you've done in the bedroom?" was pretty funny. I knew he had a sense of humor.

He has a quick wit. TPTB were looking for a raunchy answer, but he had an awesome comeback!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Seeing the group shot just makes me think one thing: did JoJo just steal Ashley H's night one dress? They look a lot alike from what I remember.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Love what Chase said to this question............

Meatloaf said he would “do anything for love, but he won’t do that.” What will you not do? Sell my truck.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu May 12, 2016 12:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Bios are up: http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast

Thanks! Quick reading through f4:
Jordon, Chase both describe themselves: humor, both mention skydiving and like the movie Gladiator . They are alike, like julychild has said she thinks the f3 are similar.
Robby: describes himself handsome and likes to dress up... high maintenance,(IMO)
Interesting they say this about biggest date fear: Chase: the girl falling in love and you're not so into it
Luke: what he hates about his dat: talks about an ex, can't make up her mind...
I wonder if that will be part of their storylines?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh