SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 4:16 pm

Looks like Jordan is getting the Lauren treatment! Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

phuket - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Bachelorette Twitter/IG posted a snippet of Vinny with JoJo. He mentions the bathroom floor scene! cantstopl They'll never live that down any time soon... JoJo seems like she's gonna be a lot of fun! I'm excited!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 13, 2016 4:46 pm

Now that we have all 3 supposed F3 guys back on SM, one way or another, where is Joelle?

Robby(Changed stuff on Twitter and IG)
Jordan (Followed someone on IG)
Chase (Reactivated FB)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 4:49 pm

julychild wrote:Now that we have all 3 supposed F3 guys back on SM, one way or another, where is Joelle?

Chase (Reactivated FB)
I thought she used snapchat yesterday..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri May 13, 2016 4:50 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
julychild wrote:Now that we have all 3 supposed F3 guys back on SM, one way or another, where is Joelle?

Chase (Reactivated FB)

that's correct :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Chase (Reactivated FB)

Thanks jc
Any idea when they resurfaced?I still think we know the least about Chase out of f3

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about the snapchat "like" yesterday. Someone posted about Jordan yesterday afternoon. I believe people have said Robby must have started making changes sometime last night, and as at yesterday evening when I checked Chase' FB was still inactive. So, he too may have been yesterday or today.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 5:08 pm

They could be back or still in Thailand?my hubby is flying to LAX this evening, should have asked him to be on the lookout for Aaron Rodgers and Tim Tebow look-likes....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri May 13, 2016 5:14 pm

I must have missed the post about Jordan following someone new on Instagram. His numbers still show the same for me?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Does this mean JoJo and all the F3 are back stateside, or could she still be in Thailand with Jordan? (Yeah, hedging my bets, no way it's not Jordan).
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Chase (Reactivated FB)

Jojo will soon show up in person to start media rounds....maybe she will do GMA next Monday to kick things off.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 13, 2016 5:49 pm

limoncello wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Chase (Reactivated FB)

that's correct :yes:

What is JoJo's snapchat?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 82 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh