SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Longhornfan Mon May 16, 2016 11:33 am

julychild wrote:The family has really worked long and hard to get to where they are today. That is impressive. It's no wonder Jojo wanted guys who were "driven" "motivated" "competitive" etc, going by their bios. Whether they are truly that way remains to be seen.

I would also add "compassionate" for her family as well.  Those who choose to go into the field of medicine or patient care in general are usually some of the most compassionate people that you will ever meet.  That is something that IMO JoJo often displayed during Ben's season.  To me she appeared to be a very nurturing and caring person.

And, there has been a scene already shown from this season in which  JoJo said "Evan, you are bleeding".  And, she was shown calling out one of the guys by telling him that "something" he did or said was very disrespectful, and she did not like that side of him.

I am betting that that guy was Chad, and it had something to do with Evan.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 pm

Darius, JoJo's cousin, is currently in medical school or going to medical school soon, by the looks of his IG. This family is full of health care profs!

JoJo's dad is from Tennessee and Soraya went to Vandirbilt in Tennessee. I'm guessing they probably met there and then moved to Texas.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 16, 2016 3:44 pm

This is from RS's blog, it's an episode one breakdown. Wasn't sure where to put it, I didn't see an episode thread.

Here is RS's breakdown:

Now we’re only one week away from the “Bachelorette” premiere next Monday night. It’s just funny how I hear the same things every season. “OMG, I can’t believe her season is already done filming?” Really? It’s the same exact schedule as it has been for the last 6 seasons. The “Bachelor” finale airs the second Monday in March, the “Bachelorette” begins filming that week, and the final rose ceremony happens anywhere between May 8th – 11th. Same. Thing. Every. Season. I don’t know why people freak out over this but it’s like clockwork I hear the same things. It airs the next 11 Monday’s with the finale airing August 1st, then BIP premieres on Aug. 2nd. The following week, BIP will go back to airing Monday & Tuesday nights. Now, one thing to take notice of is that July 4th falls on a Monday this year. The last time the 4th of July was on a Monday was during Ali’s season, and they didn’t air a new episode that night. So if they choose to do that again, it means they’ll have to double up somewhere and either show: A) back-to-back episodes on Mon and Tues some other week, or B) show an episode on Sunday night. I’m sure they’ll make that an announcement during the season at some point.
In case you weren’t following my Twitter feed on Friday, I gave you the short spoiler version of episode 1 which I have now seen. Here it is in a little more detail than what I released on Friday. Enjoy…

-Ali’s last name is Zahiri. His Instagram account is: aliwantsaredonuts.

-Episode starts with a recap of Jojo on Ben’s season. We see her limo entrance, their 1-on-1 in Vegas, him telling her he loves her and that he promises she won’t be blindsided, the final rose ceremony where he dumps her, her being taken away in the limo, etc. Then we cut to the typical shot of the lead walking on the beach talking about her journey with Ben and looking forward to this season as the “Bachelorette.”

-Ali, Des, and Kaitlyn come to the mansion to talk to her before she meets the guys. Pretty much the same stuff you’d expect since we see this a lot now with former contestants giving advice to the lead. JoJo asks “Do you kiss on night one?” They tell her just go with what feels natural. She also asks how do you know if it’s lust or love. Ali tells her if there’s someone you reeeeeally like on the first night, ignore them for a week. She felt her mind was on Roberto too much that she didn’t open herself up to anyone else. Interesting, since basically JoJo falls in love with Jordan on night one. Then JoJo gives the typical “I’m excited and I hope that I find somebody but I’m scared I may not.”

-We then get 8 guys with intro videos – Grant, Jordan, Alex, James, Evan, Ali, Christian, and Luke. Quick overview:

-Grant is a firefighter from San Francisco. He saves lives.

-Jordan tells us he’s the younger brother of Aaron Rodgers. He was once in love, but was so focused on his football career, it ruined his relationship. Now he’s ready to find love. I think it was at this point I threw up in my mouth.

-Alex lives in Oceanside, CA, didn’t know where his life was going, so he enlisted in the Marines. He has a twin brother who’s married who are also in the video, and he says once he saw their marriage, he knows it could work for him.

-James S. (don’t know his last name) had the cheesy intro video. There’s always one a season that’s just over the top corny, and it was his. You remember his bio says his occupation is a “superfan,” so his video is him just talking about how much he watches the show, running shirtless in AZ and doing pushups on rocks, he has watch parties every Monday and fills out his “Bachelor” bracket, they show him sitting on a couch watching last season with friends, and there’s a picture of Chris Harrison on a table that he asks what color shirt he should wear. Dumb.

-Evan is 33 and a director of men’s erectile dysfunction clinics in Nashville. Says he has three boys and then makes a bunch of p*nis metaphors in regards to the show before ending it with “Mojo for JoJo.”

-Ali lives in Santa Monica and likes surfing and skateboarding. We can definitely tell that by looking at his IG account. Also, we see him skateboarding with his dog in Santa Monica.

-Christian is the most motivated person you’ll ever meet. Says he’s up at 3:30 every morning and in the gym by 4:30. He’s a telecom communications tech consultant. His background is he’s biracial, his dad was white and his mother was black. Said his father’s father was very racist, so he’d pretty much disowned his dad growing up. Now he lives with and takes care of his two brothers, Micah and Justice.

-Luke is 100% country boy. We see him on a ranch with horses and cattle. From a a small town, was in the military for 9 years, and basically they could’ve draped him in the American flag during this piece. One weird thing about his video is that there’s zero mention of his music career.

The limo entrances were next. Here’s the order all 26 guys come out of the limo in: Jordan, Derek, Grant, James F., Robby, Alex, Will, Chad, Daniel, Ali, James T., Jon, Nick B., Chase, Jake, Sal, Coley, Brandon, James S., Nick S., Vinny, Peter, Evan, Wells, Christian, and Luke.

Here were what some of the guys did:

-Jordan was out first. He tells JoJo his parents met and they got engaged a few months later and have been married for 36 years. She tells him he looks amazing twice, then says a third time “you look so good.” Then when he walks away she turns around and says, “Hotttttt!” Don’t be too obvious now JoJo.

-Grant tells her “I’m not gonna do what Ben did to you last season. I’m not gonna fall in love with two girls.”

-Robby brings a bottle of wine, but no glasses. Says they’re going to drink it “Fletcher style” like JoJo’s mom who chugged from the bottle last season on the hometown date.

-Will had cue cards that he dropped (on purpose) out of the limo. Then they were mixed up when he started reading them and said, “I am the most beautiful woman in the world.”

-James Taylor comes in playing his guitar singing a song he made up for JoJo. I don’t remember a word of it.

-Jon comes out wearing a kilt. Says he’s ½ Chinese and ½ Scottish, but the ½ Scottish part is below the waist. JoJo says what does that mean? Uh huh. I’m sure she had no idea what he was referring to.

(After they show Jon in his kilt, they cut back to the mansion and we see Daniel in an ITM saying “you couldn’t pay me to wear that. Not like I’d even take off my shirt.” Which is clearly foreshadowing since he strips down to his underwear by the end of the night).

-Nick B. comes in a Santa suit because he’s “St. Nick.” Then annoyingly all night walks around saying “Jo Jo Jo” instead of “Ho Ho Ho.” He also gave her a present, yet, she never opens it all night so we never see what it was.

-Chase had on fake glasses and mustache. His bit? He says to her, “I mustache you a question…but I’ll shave it for later.” I swear this show needs better writers.

-Sal brought a pair of blue stress balls. Tells JoJo that if at any point during the night she gets stressed, she could squeeze his balls.

-Brandon is like a fish out of water. Says he didn’t watch last season and he knows nothing about JoJo. Great, then why are you here?

-Vinny wants to make a toast – with actual toast.

-Peter brought a heart pillow and wants to be her Man Crush Monday.

-Wells brings in 90’s R&B band to sing “I Swear.” JoJo lip syncs to it and pretends to know the words.

-Luke came in on a horse that they stuck a unicorn head on. Because JoJo wore one last season and they needed you to remember Luke.

-We then see more quick clips of her with the guys. Ali playing the piano for her, her sitting on St. Nick’s lap, James fumbling over his words with her telling her he’s a fellow Texan and that his brother lives in Uptown (downtown Dallas) and is married, so the pressure’s on him now. Basically, James comes across as this season’s Joshua Albers. No doubt in my mind he’ll be on Paradise. He told her at least 5 times she’s beautiful.

-Then we see her with Luke, who gave her a pair of boots. She likes Luke’s “silent, sexy, confidence.”

-First impression rose time, and of course, she pulls Jordan aside and gives it to him. We cut inside to Jon who reminds everyone that Olivia got the first impression rose last season. Don’t worry Jon. You won’t be around long enough to even matter.

-The rose ceremony begins, and right before JoJo is set to hand out her first rose, we see someone arriving out of the limo and walking into the mansion. You know by now it’s Jake Pavelka. He hugs her and asks if he can talk to her real quick. You hear some guys saying “Who’s that?” Then others saying “that’s Jake Pavelka.” JoJo says in an ITM that Jake is a close family friend, “almost like a brother to me.” So Jake tells her that they have way too much history together and he can’t let her go through with this without talking to him. Jake: “I want love…for you.” Blah blah blah, trust your gut, heard you got some great guys in there, blah blah blah. It was literally the most pointless cameo this show has ever done, and that’s saying something. It’s strictly for people who don’t follow spoilers and they want to trick people into thinking through a commercial break that Jake is there to compete for JoJo. So lame.

-She keeps 20 of the 26 men. The 6 guys who are eliminated are: Jake (the black Jake), Jon Hamilton, Sal DeJulio, Peter Medina, Coley Knust, and Nick Sharp.

-So there’s your first episode in a nutshell. Obviously Jordan was the front runner from the get go, and from everything I’ve heard for the last two months, I would be pretty surprised if she didn’t pick him in the end. Still waiting for the confirmation I need to run with your final four breakdown. Once I get that, then I will do my best to get you the episode-by-episode spoilers by next Monday. I have bits and pieces spread out throughout the whole season, but not everything put together just yet. But once I know, then you’ll know.

SOURCE RS BLOG

Last edited by nutty1 on Mon May 16, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 4:39 pm

This season, I strongly believe RS only knew who were in the F4 based on sm stuff. He may have been given Chase and Robby's names, but the other 2 guys, he got off Twitter. He hasn't heard word on who went home at F4, but I've seen a lot of tweets sent to him about Luke's sm activities. Stuff people got from here. This is what he'll run with while waiting for his snitches to come through for him, i.e, if they do. That or blabber mouth family members and friends.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 16, 2016 6:05 pm

It's been 5 days. He must really be making sure he gets the F1 right this time!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Simple: His order of magic 8 balls have not arrived and he was too cheap to pay expedient shipping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 16, 2016 8:09 pm

The awesome Sluethers here aren't sure, so one of his prime "sources" isn't sure yet.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 8:16 pm

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 19m19 minutes ago
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f3b6 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f3b6 Guess who's back back back... Back again The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f3b6 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 1f3b6
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 64 CinOyjGWEAA7Iae
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon May 16, 2016 8:23 pm

She looks very happy...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 16, 2016 8:24 pm

Well she looks gorgeous and happy so she must be a okay with whatever her ending was!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 9:19 pm

She looks good....and dressed up. I wonder if she is on her way to do some media rounds.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Looks like she is standing outside-like it's the siding on a home or building.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh