SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 am

Ash2214 wrote:This woman is ******* bananas.

IMO of course.
Truly this is the first time I ever thought the IMO was not needed. 
I grant you an "IMO" pass in the future.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu May 12, 2016 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu May 12, 2016 9:28 am

So many comments I could make, but I'll keep most to myself.

MeAndi has no self-respect, pride or intelligence whatsover. If #26 called her those 2 names, she must have done some pretty nasty stuff to him.  So if #26 was so bad, why did she crawl back after he broke up with her, to have sex with him?

Obviously that tactic didn't work, oh yeah, he took the sex handed on a silver platter, but he STILL didn't want her back & she must have done the 'walk of shame' leaving his apt. That had to sting, and I believe is the whole purpose of this book to get back at him.

And imo, #26 (assuming he said it, we'll never know), is right on the money, she is biatch and a wh*re, no doubt about that, to post pics of her thongs drying in the kitchen, or bend over in a very short romper and show her lady bits to the guys on the beach in Miami? Yeah, real ladylike and classy, NOT. IMO

And her saying she left after their fight and walked around NYC and found a church and went in and cried ~  hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's actually hilarious, IMO just another lie to show her as the "poor me, victim". By saying #26 "got it up", is that throwing shade at #25.

MeAndi is so low class & this book is not the sign of a strong, independent woman, who has moved on, but a bitter, scorned, revengeful nut case. The majority of couples in real life, who break up, usually have some fights, but most women are classy enough to keep the nastiness to themselves. JMO

#26  saying he hopes she finds peace, is so much classier than her and hints at her physco mentality. But he's wrong, she won't find peace, she needs professional help to get over her egotistical sense of entitlement & narcissistic personality disorder, she should take her mother with her. Proves money does not buy class. IMO

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:SMH
He will get it up again --probably acid reflux after all the hullabaloo. 
Rhetorical question: Can anyone possibly explain a positive motive for this book? (I don't expect any answers)

I can. This book is a life saver to any man who thinks he wants to date MeAndI. Just think of all the men who will now be spared. If only all crazy folks would write a tell all. sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Sorry if this was already posted, but I just spit out my coffe and I wasn't even drinking any laugh out loud is Andi's mom for real with that hashtag?!?

@HysFirstWife: @AndiDorfman @HyDorfman So very proud of you! #classychick
There are some very delusional parents out there. Some refuse to believe their children are anything, but the best and candidates for sainthood.

This is exactly what my problem is with Andi. First of all, I think it's a total lie that Josh objected to her returning to work. At their last appearance at Chris S's premier, where she was pushing her "design skills" with that awful green dress that she supposedly sewed on the plane. (and "kasha's curtains" was born- I still laugh at that). I think Andi's idea of "work" was to "design clothes" which she attempted to do in NY according to that Andi's Apple clip. Josh probably saw it as a fantasy, which, let's face it, it has been. It has been speculated on this thread that her parents are surely supporting her in NY because she clearly doesn't work. Who does this? I would never emotionally stunt my kids like that. As I have said before, I live in Atlanta and I really can't stand the wealthy, entitled people whose parents spoil them and enable them to the point where they are crippled emotionally and not able to stand on their own two feet. Sorry for the rant, but I think tweet by her mother exemplifies the enabling relationship of her parents. Plus that Andi lied to Josh about the fantasy suite as others have said.....the relationship was doomed from that moment on. I don't see Andi ever in a long term relationship unless it's with a very detached, older wealthy man who ignores her and provides for her financially. This is all my opinion.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu May 12, 2016 9:42 am

bluwavz wrote:
Rhetorical question: Can anyone possibly explain a positive motive for this book? (I don't expect any answers)

I can. This book is a life saver to any man who thinks he wants to date MeAndI. Just think of all the men who will now be spared. If only all crazy folks would write a tell all. sunny
So true. I wonder a follow up book will let us know if Chris H. 'got it up' or maybe not. giggling IMO  any decent guy will avoid her like the plague & she brought it all on herself with airing her dirty laundry in this book.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu May 12, 2016 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 am

By telling us #26 was able to "get it up," what is she implying? Did #25 have issues? Never once did I question or wonder if #26 had problems in that department. *shudder* I can't believe I'm even thinking about this now.

She's super #classy. But honestly, I don't think much of Josh either. Two crappy people who found each other and magnified each other's crappiness tenfold.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 am

Haha sosleepy I didn't wanna ask the same question! Is she shading her runner up?!

I don't have high opinions of either of them, I don't think anything surprises me.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 9:55 am

handwave I'll answer. Because she is promoting what she loves, loves to hate. Smiley

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Apr 26
To all the people wasting their time on bashing others classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f618 #keyboardcourage

classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Cg-RxuaUkAA1mE3

Daddy Hy can put his gun away or whatever it is that he had to ward off the suitors. There won't be any. He might as well just give her the inheritance now so she can blow it on living expenses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71521

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu May 12, 2016 10:08 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

handwave I'll answer. Because she is promoting what she loves, loves to hate. Smiley

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Apr 26
To all the people wasting their time on bashing others classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 1f618 #keyboardcourage

classy - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 18 Cg-RxuaUkAA1mE3

Daddy Hy can put his gun away or whatever it is that he had to ward off the suitors. There won't be any. He might as well just give her the inheritance now so she can blow it on living expenses

spitcoffee Right on GA, you nailed it, girl. :Nod:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 am

Is she throwing shade at #1 and #25? In my mind she is low rent and low class, worse than a prostitute.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 12, 2016 10:12 am

bleuberry wrote:Haha sosleepy I didn't wanna ask the same question! Is she shading her runner up?!

I don't have high opinions of either of them, I don't think anything surprises me.

Can't wait to hear the #25 parts! Should be a doozy if she's this brutal to #26. And yeah, with her wording, I won't be shocked if that's the treatment 25 gets. His fantasy date came first, right? #25 couldn't get it up, but #26 could and best night ever. Insert vomit emoji here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 12, 2016 10:16 am

She's like the little old, senile, crazy women you'll find sitting on small town southern porches sipping sweet tea that may or may not be spiked and telling tall tales.  laugh out loud  But unlike those little old ladies who lead long, hard lives where they worked for everything they ever had, IMO, she has no excuse except being spoiled and having a largely inflated sense of self.  She's just bat sh*t crazy to think airing her version of this crap was ever a good idea.  Bless her poor little heart. laugh out loud

JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom