SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:and she calls herself a southern belle or Georgia Peach!  laugh out loud  far from it, IMO
I'm from the Atlanta area, born and raised. She is not a southern belle or georgia peach. We southern girls have a name for the ones like MeAndi = THOT :yes: giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

It would be interesting to hear the other side of the stories.

@Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Well, from this glimpse of the magazine article, I think so. It shows #25 & #1 labeled "Fantasy Suite Fails" with their pictures, I wish I could read the print beside #25's name. This woman has no morals or ethics whatsoever.   no no

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRuFokOQZr/

Cropped resized from IG Link.

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 Andi10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Sadly there will still be a loyal following lapping up this garbage.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:and she calls herself a southern belle or Georgia Peach!  laugh out loud  far from it, IMO
I'm from the Atlanta area, born and raised. She is not a southern belle or georgia peach. We southern girls have a name for the ones like MeAndi = THOT  :yes: giggling

THOT what does this stands for I live out of the usa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 11, 2016 10:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ All I could see in regards to Nick is that he dropped "cringeworthy f-bombs" while having sex with her and Juan Pablo wasn't sexy in his seduction. My good Lord laugh out loud
It was just one night! How many times did he have the opportunity to drop these f-bombs (plural)?!!

I'll show myself out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed May 11, 2016 10:05 pm

she has the nerve to call someone emotionally abusive after lying to his face about sleeping with someone the day or few days before he proposed on national tv??? She's clearly delusional, it's him who was emotionally abused, you lied to him and made him look like an idiot in front of the world. You sat on tv telling us again afterwards that you told him everything in the fantasy suite when clearly you knew it wasn't true. We all know if she would have told Josh before the FS that she had gotten it on with Nick that he would have been outta there, no proposal and I would have bet on them making him the bachelor. But she didn't say anything, she lied in order to get what she wanted no matter what it meant.... I get why nick and josh are fine now, they didn't know, they were both manipulated and lied to by her

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 10:06 pm

Some men like to talk dirty was she trying to be a lady and did not appreciate that? If so she is no lady, she is a tramp and a bitch with how she is going about getting back at them because they dump her azz.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 11, 2016 10:07 pm

reason wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
I'm from the Atlanta area, born and raised. She is not a southern belle or georgia peach. We southern girls have a name for the ones like MeAndi = THOT  :yes: giggling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thot

25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 87b72b10 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 86669110 25 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 10:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
reason wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thot

Thank you love it does fit, she is wearing the shoe just about now.  CH you pencil size will go on display if you mess with that one. laugh out loud laugh out loud. You maybe Chris Manson but god you do deserve better that her, remember you children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed May 11, 2016 10:14 pm

Joshswife wrote:she has the nerve to call someone emotionally abusive after lying to his face about sleeping with someone the day or few days before he proposed on national tv??? She's clearly delusional, it's him who was emotionally abused, you lied to him and made him look like an idiot in front of the world. You sat on tv telling us again afterwards that you told him everything in the fantasy suite when clearly you knew it wasn't true. We all know if she would have told Josh before the FS that she had gotten it on with Nick that he would have been outta there, no proposal and I would have bet on them making him the bachelor. But she didn't say anything, she lied in order to get what she wanted no matter what it meant.... I get why nick and josh are fine now, they didn't know, they were both manipulated and lied to by her
BINGO!!!! But they found out pretty soon after the finale aired clapping!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed May 11, 2016 10:16 pm

I just find it really hard to believe a self proclaimed feminist that wouldn't tolerate "bad behavior" from JP would truly tolerate being emotionally abused by her fiance. Why would she stay? Josh apparently tried to end things with her several times. He obviously realized they were toxic together. So why did Andi still want to hold on to someone and something if it was, as she puts it, “the most volatile and f--ked up relationship of my life” ? Why wouldn't she have ran when given the chance? People say terrible things in the heat of an argument and I'm sure the nastiness was slung both ways with those two hotheads. But emotional abuse? If there was any, I think it probably went both ways.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed May 11, 2016 10:17 pm

reason wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:

What does THOT mean? That Hoe Over There

Source:
http://slangdefinition.com/thot-meaning/

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom